how many sarnworld 's member u know

Hiatus

Super Momo
Nicky said:
hehe its okay ning. I'm invisible most of the time in sarnworld ... I had to registered right away when sarnworld open so I can have my s/n nicky which is my name. i notice im member #74 but I have very few posts. :sweat:
[post="122250"][/post]​
you're supose to sing to me :angry:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Azn_LaDy said:
adding to my list...

thookie....one of the sexiest babe.....my sexy mama...lol!!!
[post="126112"][/post]​
AL, baaaaby, ur making me bashful!!! hehehe :D now, if people only knew how SEXY YOUUUU WERE...show yo' sexy self...so people can get to "know you" too!!! lol

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
YunhoLovesLy said:
Nothing interesting to know, trust me. I'm plain Jane kind of girl haha.

but it's a pleasure to mee you.....? (you can fill in the blank)
[post="126389"][/post]​
:w000t: u finally answered me!!! :p .Nice to meet u too!! u can call me by my real name:Ben.And oh girl,i think u are an interesting girl ^_^ .Sweet and pretty! ;) .Would u have the pleasure to be my first friend in sarnworld?lol :rolleyes: ...

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Hiatus said:
you're supose to sing to me :angry:
[post="125961"][/post]​
oh my. :unsure: momo, you never forgot?!! why you want to hear me sing? I can't sing ... got not talent. :( w/o me singing its ok there's a lot of other sarnies that entertained you already.

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz.....sarn, kayla and i we knew eachother for such a long time but never meet in real life. lolz.......does that count we are friend.....ehhe. yea.....still can't believe that my top p'ek and top n'ek would be in a sitcom. that's why its my all time favorite one..... :wub:

i just list those that i talk with the most, forgive me if i forget anyone...... :D

Tinah - lolz....we pm to eachother alot. she's cute.

roots - she's someone i can count on to....love her clips, news, etc...

captainlover - we talk the on phone couple times...and we talk alot from msn.

Kayla - she's the best...helping me always.

Chewy - Tik's biggest fan....hey, girl i know how u feel. :wavecry:

pze - we talk everydays from msn....she's just too nice to talk with. we also from the same State....i'm sure we will meet whenever p'tang's coming.... :lol:

sarn - never forget u.....even if i'm not mention ur name.....hehe. :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
aww...I'm sad no one mentioned me?...:(

But I'm anti-social so I don't come in this Thread a lot...LOL

Anyhow I might miss some people so here I go I'll start with...people I see, chat with, or just from memory....I don't know anyone personally cuz I've never met anyone so...yeah...

Sarnworld Staffs:

Sarn...the owner of this beautiful forum...Sarn don't know this but I've seen her around in many forums even the non Thai ones..lol :unsure:

KKrystal...I don't know her well but we PMed each other a few times...and msn... she likes to sing...lol

Muddie Murda....I don't know "Muddie Murda" but I know the former miss "Raptor"..lol...not personally but she was in as many forums as I was...her name is still in my memory

Fenix...I don't know him personally but I know or remember he loves to call "Araya Chompoo Hagett" as "Chompoo" a lot in some forums I will not mention...lol

Vandia...she is funny everytime she PM me I wonder what she's up too next...cute girl :D

Ana...know Ana in the Khmer forum here we all shared some nice times and stories..a Yui fan and Cee

Darvil..mister smart techno...helped me out a lot...thanks

Kawaitennyo she thought I was a man...lol...she's cute and funny and loves pictures..

Ceclia...Bi-Rain's fan

Sunflower....Kob fan nice chick but quite busy...

GS....miss sexy hardly see her on but she's funny

Samtly....I miss her...don't know her but love reading her posts...where is she now..?

Members:

Sreymao...I've seen her in so many forums as well sweet lady...

Twinky...Pmed her sometimes...I love her name..she like to upload for us...

Prisna...what a sweet sweet girl she's just a lovely person...very talented as well...keep at it.

Siya...she's a nice person and one of the most talented love her artwork...made many banners for me with her hectic schedule

Kayla...don't really know her too well but I know she's Aom's #1 fan...but she's got mad talent and she's a nice person in general...very friendly

Num4eva...Pon she's Num's#1 fan...

Numluver...Noun...another talented girl who rocks in making banners...she's made some for me many times...

Roots....know her from Tinah...what a babe...she's rock!

Tinah...she's funny I love reading her posts....sometimes it confuses me but it's all good..cool chick

Onach...haha I remember her from way back in the days...likes drama and there's always someone trying to steal her identity....lol

Youa...my P'Sao....not really but she's such a wonderful person...Kob fan as well

Wintr another Kob fan we chatted some times...she's cool

Nancyvang...one of Kob's most loyal and biggest fan...she's a really dedicated person and such a cool chick

NoyII....one of my Aum's fan buddy....her name was Noy4rmDayo...sorry Noy I forgot your old name...she's such a sweet and nice girl...Phor is mine...lol jk...

Calla...Tang's to the bones...she's a nice girl...

Annthongprasom....Ann's fan...she's so nice...and friendly...I call her Valy...cool gal

Mint2....another one who PMs me a lot...she's a cool Noon and Tik Kanyart fan...I don't know her personally but she seems cool.

SunStar she voted for me....I don't know her but she seems cool...

Celestialxangel....she's one of the nicest gal and hardcore Kob fan...know her from Kob's forum...

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
One person...and that's my loveable cousin SAMANTHA... love ya mama...=)
** would love to meet many new people on here....seen the picture thread...and there are many beautiful faces and beautiful personality on here...you might seen a couple picture of me on there...but anyways...would love to add friends to my list also.... =]

gs

Sexy Back
Kristie said:
BlueMoon :: GS is a guy no ? LOL
[post="129213"][/post]​
NOOOO!!! wat make u think that is it because i like to watch thai lak

here my list of people that i know in sarnworld....hey sexy

sarn...she call everyone chick, she's bad with lak title (i always pm her to ask wat the title of this one lak and she doesn't know it....but look who talking i dont know it either and we both upload lak)....she one hell of a cooker.....and she like to ask me when she can borrow my bf...and she aways 4get (i always 4give her thro just cos she sexy)

darvil...well he got one hell of a sexy voice *wink*wink* (too bad he's taken)...the guy i go too when ever i need help (dont think i'm using u cos i'm not lolz)...a computer geek ( it's okay ur still sexy)

bluemoon....beside sarn i go to her for lak title (she know everrything when it come to thai title/actor/actress but for some reason i always ask sarn first)....she also sexy

Samtly....i know she upload lak...i know she a gurl....she sexy too

Vandia..i know she always helping me out in the buddies media section (thanks for giving them warning ur awesome sexy)

Muddie Murda....she just too funny with her ninja move and all and did i also mention sexy

asianstyle

sarNie Hatchling
lalalek said:
lol....i do now.....lets see what i can say..lol

asianstyle - He knows that he's a babe magnent....lol...j/p..He is a nice person, loves to bring my USA team down when everyone know's that their not doing too great this year even if they are rank 5th :( , and also a fun person to talk to...lol...... :D It's nice to have known him too!!
[post="129968"][/post]​
I promise,i didn't pay her to say that :lmao: .Lala ur such a sweet girl!!
i'm a crab face magnent instead!lol.a Nice person..humm ok :p ....loves to bring your USA team down..humm totally right,lol...a fun person to talk with...humm no doubt lol.Come into the chat and u will see! ^_^

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
asianstyle said:
Who knows me? :lmao:  :ph34r:
[post="129938"][/post]​

i think i know you...lol...j/k..of course i do...

asianstyle- this here is P'Benny...hehe...his thai is so cute, lol...and to add to that, almost all the girls are crazy about him...P'Benny is a nice person, very sweet and caring, hehe....you can usually find him in flashchat, so thats the place to be if you wanna get to know him....

Ana

sarNie Adult
Sarn - The Admin :D . She's the best :p

Mann - She very sweet. Made me my GI banner and many other awesome ones.

Prisna - Sweet gal too :)

Numluver
- One of the admin @ dreams forum. She also makes me beautiful banners ALL the time.

Thoyting - PM each other. Nice gal too ^_^ . Korean Fan..lol..

Bluemoon - used to call her star..hehe..

Sreymao - Anas BIGGEST fan B)

Natty
- A very nice gurl. Likes to be straight foward..lol...

Noiki - Yui's BIGGEST fan..lol..nice gal :p

Lakornlover - We dun talk or chat but she's nice. I can tell :p . See her around alot..lol..

Calla - No one luv Tang more then she..lol...

Tangmoe - I definitely can't 4get her :w000t:

Tinah - See her around all the time. Ch3 actor/actress fan

Kayla - Aom P fan..hehe..

cecilia - Bi/Rain Fan

========

There's more but that all I can think of now ;)

Mann

Vanida Very Sweet and Kind [ she pm's me alot and i always fufill her requests]

Ana She's a CEE fan, and she is so nice and the person you would want to talk to

Tangmoe
What can i say this girl is the funniest person ever she cracks me up all the time and she is boy crazie!!

Thanamas Fanclub/Ann
This girl is very smart and very nice.

Prisna She is the nicest person ever, and she is one of my best internet buddies.

SarN The admin, she is always funny and she is the ruler of SarNworld. R-scene freak!!

Noiki Although I don't know her that well she is very sweet and she is nice, she does great graphics too, and a YUI Jiranan Fan, i love her sites.

Terri/Sallysosilly I admire there artworks they inspire me lol. they have the best graphics!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ahahahhha ana.. and mann.. omg...no i am not boy crazy.. ahahaha.. :loool: okies.. ahahahha...

ima just add someone to my list..

asianstyle- annoys the creeep outta me.. ahahhaha.. :p