How much do you think you're worth in the eyes of... ?

anan

sarNie Adult
Part1:
you probably heard about the Australian guy who put his life on eBay right ? or another woman from Florida who put her house & herself for auction

If you had to put your life (and all that you have) on eBay, how much do you think you really worth ?? :rolleyes:

P.S.:
assuming that "all that you have" means materials things that you bought from your own money & hard work, not from your parents or families' money.
Part2:
How much do you think you're worth in the eyes of your Parents , and/or brother/sister ??
bloody-good-for-nothing <_< ?? or ... exceptional :dude: ?? or ... middle middle -_- ??

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm priceless but I'll go for the highest bidder, nothing below $1 million. :p
My big fat brain on the hand is sold separately. :lol: If you have to ask, you can't afford it!

Hm...according to that site I'm worth $2.26 million.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol lome..me neither..anyhow i wonder who would wanna buy me anyways!? :lol:

*felt like a piece of meat put on display..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Dude Kevin that site is lame. How can I only be worth 2,372,674? And it gave me $0 dollars for not drinking, not smoking, and being straight. LAME, LAME, LAME. Oh and I got -50,000 for something.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub:

I got 2,52 mil;

but im not on sale :wub: the only thing that can buy me is the thing beating inside the chest of tim yim :wub:

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmn, ok. Ok, since I dont smoke, dont drink, am a healthy person with no broken or heart problems including any other bad medical records, am in great muscular shape, knows how to paint and draw, knows how to fix car and remodelling cars, great at designing, extremely great at sex, good at communications, and many other stuff.

I dont worth much but can never be for sale!

anan

sarNie Adult
Waoow, everyone seems so rich here... :huh:

Some agree that we are priceless ^_^, others.. may over-estimate their value ??

But anyway, just wanted to say that there is no question of "on sale", lol...

Here is my current self-estimation :rolleyes: :

* Me : FREE (not for sale, but why not for rent if you want to rent me :spin: )
* Personal belongs:
- 1 Laptop, Acer cheap one. + printer
- 1 mobile
- 2 (very old & in a bad shape) "Samlor" : Pleaaaaaz MTV pimp my Samlorrrr !!!! :lol:

I think i'm worth ~1 200 $US in total. :clap:

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i only used the site Kev left the link to calculate my physical worth---lol

must be the over rated intelligence part cos i think my real net worth is more like $500k but that won't last long cos i owe most of it to my son's mom :(

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Waoow, everyone seems so rich here... :huh:

Some agree that we are priceless ^_^, others.. may over-estimate their value ??

But anyway, just wanted to say that there is no question of "on sale", lol...

Here is my current self-estimation :rolleyes: :

* Me : FREE (not for sale, but why not for rent if you want to rent me :spin: )
* Personal belongs:
- 1 Laptop, Acer cheap one. + printer
- 1 mobile
- 2 (very old & in a bad shape) "Samlor" : Pleaaaaaz MTV pimp my Samlorrrr !!!! :lol:

I think i'm worth ~1 200 $US in total. :clap:

LOL anan..thanks i needed a good laugh...

i was trying to answer the lil survey thing..and at the end it asked too many personal questions..so i dropped it..LOL

myx

sArNieZ
u know the site says that we're worth more than 1 million. but when our parents sells us (goes to the ladies), we only worth like 10 thousand or so. on the other side, if we're worth a lot no one could afford to buy us, we'll have to be single for the rest of our lives.

noungning

Heartless
oh gosh, where should i start... i'm definitely a negative because i have too much debt lmfao... um

i have a cell phone that i bought years back... it's probably worth ~$10? now lol

i have a car that i didn't pay for... so it's not mine ~$0

ok i'll have to come back, because it's too long and it's time to leave work hahah

anan

sarNie Adult
( Girlz girlz girlz.... always sooo expensive....

i think i have to stay single
for a while in order to save money.... if i expect to have a chance to marry ???

...or Maybe stay forever single like Emilie said ^_^ )

noungning

Heartless
lol...

man i just sounds so harsh, "buy me" ... can we can it an exchange? lmfao... um i think i'll be single too. relationships cost too much, whether it's emotional investment, financial investment and time!!! and time = money... so yeah haha. i agree, stay single.