how to know he likes u

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Uhm... there can be many ways to tell if a guy likes you. The following are from my personal experiences:

1. The way he talks to you-- if he flirts/joke/tease you a lot or even say things that makes you wonder why he said it.

2. The way he looks at you -- a guy that likes a girl has a certain way of looking at a girl. You'll catch him staring at you from time to time.

3. He'll offer to do things for you, such a buy you things, ask you to go out with him & his friends... movies... whatever it may be.

4. He'll ask you about your love life, what other guys are you talking to, who you're dating... etc. He's trying to get to know you better.

5. His friends might tease you about him, asking you what is going on between you & him.

6. You can just ask him straight up. LOL. I've done it before. :lol:

7. He can either be mean to you or nice to you. LMAO. Nice to you because he wants to show you he's a genuine person. Mean to you if he doesn't know how to go about showing you how he feels. I've dealt with them both :lol:

8. If you're stuck in a dilemma or need help, he wants to help you any way possible.

9. He tends to give you lots of compliments such as telling you how pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute you look even when you look like shit. HAHA.

10. He'll call you just to talk to you, even if there's nothing much to talk about. LOL

Uhm... there can be many ways to tell if a guy likes you. The following are from my personal experiences:

1. The way he talks to you-- if he flirts/joke/tease you a lot or even say things that makes you wonder why he said it.

2. The way he looks at you -- a guy that likes a girl has a certain way of looking at a girl. You'll catch him staring at you from time to time.

3. He'll offer to do things for you, such a buy you things, ask you to go out with him & his friends... movies... whatever it may be.

4. He'll ask you about your love life, what other guys are you talking to, who you're dating... etc. He's trying to get to know you better.

5. His friends might tease you about him, asking you what is going on between you & him.

6. You can just ask him straight up. LOL. I've done it before. :lol:

7. He can either be mean to you or nice to you. LMAO. Nice to you because he wants to show you he's a genuine person. Mean to you if he doesn't know how to go about showing you how he feels. I've dealt with them both :lol:

8. If you're stuck in a dilemma or need help, he wants to help you any way possible.

9. He tends to give you lots of compliments such as telling you how pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute you look even when you look like shit. HAHA.

10. He'll call you just to talk to you, even if there's nothing much to talk about. LOL
*sigh* <_< hehe... Gosh... I feel like I experience most of these with my CRUSH, butta I dont know if he likes me at all... I keep thinking about #7... He's really mean to me, and always tell me to change. When I do change, like put on makeup, color clothes or hairstyle; he complains again...
Butta my crush always help me with anything that he can, beside money issue. Cause he thinks ima dumb... lol...
Maybe I should be on the lookout too... See what else I can catch him doing? hmm... -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart

4. He'll ask you about your love life, what other guys are you talking to, who you're dating... etc.

6. You can just ask him straight up.

7. He can either be mean to you or nice to you. Nice to you because he wants to show you he's a genuine person. Mean to you if he doesn't know how to go about showing you how he feels.

9. He tends to give you lots of compliments such as telling you how pretty/beautiful/gorgeous/cute you look even when you look like shit.

Lol. Pretty much most of those things my crush has done. But then we're just friends, close friends for two years now. It's weird how I have feelings for him for three years now even before we started being friends too but he's w/ someone now. So I'm happy for him, all the best. (;

You know a guy likes you when you see him out of the corner of your eye no matter where you go. *shivers* :unsure:
LOl. Muddie! xP. :p

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
Depends on what kind of guy he is. There are the shy, quiet guys who don't try to make it obvious because he doesn't wanna come off as desperate or he's afraid that you don't feel the same way. And then there's the guy who doesn't give a damn and will ask you about your plans this weekend the first chance that he gets.

But I think one major sign for any guy who likes a girl is if he shows up where he knows she's going to be. He just wants to see her and be near her. ;) It's really cute when you know that he didn't have to be there and just made some excuse to be there so he could talk to you.

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
aww..then the guy im talking to must not like me like that =( or maybe he's too..iono..maybe because its long distance. ahaha. iono iono.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. What's funny is my friend who likes me is shy around me but when he's around his friend he acts like this macho dude. He never flirted with me & he didn't tease me like how other guys normally would. But he would call me about random things, invited me to go places with him. I knew he was just calling me just to make conversations... How i figured he liked me was the way he looked at me. It wasn't the type of stare that a friend would give to another friend.

Another thing is the way he showed me he truly cares about me. If any guy try to do anything stupid to me, he'll be quick to defend. Like this one time we went to the bar for his birthday, a fight broke out between his friends & some random guys there. He thought someone had put their hands on me & he went crazy. He told me that if any guy ever put their hands on me, he'd lay them flat... he told me he'll be in handcuffs & in the back of police car because he would've put his hands on the dude who lay a hand on me. LOL. i thought that was really sweet. He's not a dude who is good with expressing himself but his actions says it all. :D

untinnu

sarNie Adult

I had a guy did those things to me for about..5-6 years..he now have a boyfriend -_-

untinnu

sarNie Adult
oh i'm so sorry. :ph34r:
LOL..nothing to be sorry about..I knew he liked me, well, at least that's what everyone told me, but he never confessed, so I act like I didn't know..I didn't like him as more than a friend..so..everything worked out..

devdas

sarNie Egg
when my gf and i first dated she told me that she always knew i like her so i asked why and she said is because i always stare at her and im the nicest guy to her, who doesn't come off as wanting to get in her pants

kaowiie_yaj

sarNie Egg
aw that is so cute the advice makes me feel so happy heheheheheh and it kinda make me feel like that happens to me but i'm not noticing it hahahaha

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
I think you can tell by the way he reacts to you.
-Like he will always call you back or on his own.
-Remembering the things you've told him like your favorite food, or like that you had a dentist appointment today (and he's gonna ask you how it went).
-He notices things like new shoes or a different hairstyle.

I hope it helped :)