Hua Jai Chocolate

calla

sarNie Adult
i like both mos and aom....but i don't know why i have a feeling like i wanna watch the one with ken more....ehhe. but anyways....i'm going to watch both. :w000t:

missjoy

sarNie Elites
Kayla said:
MissJoy, who's the little girl on your avatar? She is soooooooooo adorable. I just want to pinch her. B)
[post="23599"][/post]​
she's cute isn't she? I don't know her.. lol.. i just found the avatar somewhere.. :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
the first episode was awesome...this lakorn is gonna be great as it progress...I'm sensing a lot of drama and romance...Mos has family issue..and I think he finds comfort in Aom....it's one of those pra'ek finding n'ek as a comfort zone..and the setting in Swiss is to die for...but ep1 they're still in Thailand...dude I'm getting myself a copy of it when it comes out...Luving this lakorn and it's only ep1....!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhh :w000t: :w000t:

Bluemoon, where did you go to watch this lakorn online? I don't know if I can wait until next week to get the vcd from my store. :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Kayla said:
ahhhhhhhh :w000t: :w000t:

Bluemoon, where did you go to watch this lakorn online? I don't know if I can wait until next week to get the vcd from my store. :w000t:
[post="26116"][/post]​
I watched it on Doozija...but it's 10 dollars a month;but before I use to watch Kaew Leum Kon on ch5 live streaming...but I had to wake up early..here's the site where I watched it..

http://www.siamvdo.com/tv1.html

...sometimes the server is down...Hua Jai airs 20:15 that means 8:15 Eastern Standard time...in the west coast that means you have to wake up around 5 o'clock if you want to watch via that website.

and if you wanna just let it record and watch it later...that is if that website I gave work...PM me and I'll give a recorder...

last but not least Sarnworld..I'm uploading this lakorn here

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx bluemoon for the site!..damn im jealous of whoeever watched this yesturday..i sooo want to watch it..im happy to know it started out good already..i knew it would be..but yeh hopefully next week my vdo store will have it

navy

sarNie Adult
It sounds pretty good.

Wonder which Aom lakorn will have a higher rating. To me, I still want to see Aom and Ken first before I rent this one.

tang071

sarNie Elites
i'm actually loving this lakorn right now. i wasn't quite sure about it at first but its really cute. aom just amazes me with her acting and jamie is actually cute in this movie. haha she isnt a n'rai but a supporting actress. it was so cute when mos was just fondling aom in the resturant.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hiya Bluemoon! I finally saw the first episode thanks to you at APC. :D

Dude, I'm like totally hook already. And it's only the first episode. Mos character is quite handsom! :w000t:

The part when he was harassing her at the restuarant was too adorable. Aom was blushing her butt off when he was rubbing her cheeks. I can't wait to see how their feelings for each other will unfold once they meet up in switerland. Since both are heart broken, they will be completely vulnerable for each other.

I'm loving it!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
More pictures...

all images credit to phiyada.com fanclub

are you ready 56k...:lol:

aww that baby is lucky =)

gosh aom is silly, and what is she doing feeding the skeleton?

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
screencaps for those who havent watch it yet juss a preview

if any one doesnt wanna see skip this part hahah

at less you guys tempted

credit phiyada.com =)

numfon

sarNie Adult
:D!! saw the first eppy, and i'm already hooked! p'aom+p'mos are cute, man!! can't wait till they fall in love. ^_^