Hua Jai Chocolate

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm loving this lakorn already. And from the ending credits the scenes in Switzerland will be great and pretty.

I read the story summary, and seems like a lot of scenes will be in Switzerland. But its probably like not so many. The story summary seems to stop at the part Aom and Mos come back to Thailand. I hate when we're only given half the story summary. 'Cause I want to know the whole story and how it ends. LOL

Ana

sarNie Adult
Mos look so young and handsome in this lakorn :w000t: .
I luv Jaime, glad she's not n'rai, which I luv her as n'rai too :lol: . Aom is cute like alwayz :w000t: .

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
yea... i totally agree with all of you. I also like it better when jamie plays a good person. I think she's really good at it.k For example, i loved her in som pong nong somchai!

Bou

sarNie Adult
sorry this is a lil late but kayla i rmr u postin a link up in this thread a few pages back....i think it was suppose to be a scene from the lakorn itself but i cant find it anywhere wen i clicked on the second post card...im jus wonderin if u or whoever can help me figure it out ehhehe thanks in advance

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
no_identity13 said:
yea... i totally agree with all of you. I also like it better when jamie plays a good person. I think she's really good at it.k For example, i loved her in som pong nong somchai!
[post="28191"][/post]​
yeah, I loved jamie's role in som pong nong som chai. it was really cute, and I wish jamie would have played more roles like those.

samkob

sarNie Elites
Is there going to be a lakorn TV magazine for this lakorn ? I really want to get a copy because i like tv magazine.... :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i so agree! jamie is so diverse. you can love to hate her or you can love her as the cool confident friend.

also i got to comment on her hair. she carries the short hair style well! it matches her!

jamie's cool in my book.

someone else--oh--just wanted to add that when she's mean she's mean, but when she's the funny friend--she's the best funny friend. that's cool that they're not always pigeon-holed into n'rai roles! :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
samkob said:
Is there going to be a lakorn TV magazine for this lakorn ? I really want to get a copy because i like tv magazine.... :p
[post="28832"][/post]​
yep..theres..alreadi one a out at ethaicd

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
arghhhhhhhhh!!! they are soo cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
thanks for sharing these screen caps!!!! ^^ very much appreciated! keke... =] i wannnnnnnnnnnnna watch this!!!!!! XD

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for the scene in Switzerland. I know it was very cold. Wonder how they handle it when filming. :) :)

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
man, I want it to be those sweet romantic scenes already.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhh i no i cant wait too t0nz!its killin me how im waitin for it but it wont prolly happen till like the 6/7 episode or soemthin!!!

junne

Bou said:
sorry this is a lil late but kayla i rmr u postin a link up in this thread a few pages back....i think it was suppose to be a scene from the lakorn itself but i cant find it anywhere wen i clicked on the second post card...im jus wonderin if u or whoever can help me figure it out ehhehe thanks in advance
[post="28429"][/post]​
Bou....here is the link http://www.scenario.co.th/chocolateheart/
You click on the 3rd postcard and then click on Clip 2. Hope that helps...

Bou

sarNie Adult
thank you so much june..wow i am a dumbass for not figurin out the first time lolz...ahhh i cant wait till i see more episodes of this lakorn!love aom and mos!

junne

Bou said:
thank you so much june..wow i am a dumbass for not figurin out the first time lolz...ahhh i cant wait till i see more episodes of this lakorn!love aom and mos!
[post="29794"][/post]​

no problem... :D

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Hey i just wanted to take this moment and thank those that uploaded this movie for us deprived people :wavecry: that don't have the means to watch Thai t.v. I downloaded and burned the 1st episode onto my DVD-r and watched it on my t.v. It was great. Again, thanks for all you uploaders!! hehe :w000t: