Hua Jai Chocolate

rukmos

sarNie Adult
eMAewhY said:
it's weird to see MOS in a role like this where he's such an a**...i never saw Kon 2 Kom with him and KAT, so i didn't see his acting there...but i did see Jao Chai and the one with KOB..and it differs from this one..but it's good...this is how i like my p'eks! LOL
[post="34969"][/post]​

You never saw kon 2 kom...you're missing out on a very good Mos lakorn here. I have that lakorn and I love both his characters in it. I love the bad Mos more because he's just so much more sexy wearing a business suit and still has that bad ass attitude.

I recommend that you see it... it's really good and he's adorable

kitkat

sarNie Elites
rukmos said:
You never saw kon 2 kom...you're missing out on a very good Mos lakorn here. I have that lakorn and I love both his characters in it. I love the bad Mos more because he's just so much more sexy wearing a business suit and still has that bad ass attitude.

I recommend that you see it... it's really good and he's adorable
[post="35029"][/post]​
yeah i have it, too! yupp he looks hot in those business look.. lol but still...car fixer style..is hot, too because dirty outfit is sexy you know with car grease on his face and clothes... *sighss* :wub: LOL

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww wow i love this lakorn so much i hope we get to see more kute and love scenes from these two!its jus the beginnin!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just saw the part Aom was drunk. she's so funny&cute. she play this scene so well. i like it. first i wasn't really excited to see this la korn but after i watch it. it's fun. her other 3 friends are cute. especially the "Kaih" guy is funny. Sand+Jamie is cute too. i like that Jamie play this kind of role. it fits her and it's a good change to see her play a good character rather than just see her play a bad role. i didn't except a lot from Mos. but he play it well. in beginning his role was annoying a jerk but he gets better after he felt bad. i like this la korn of Aom with Mos more than her with Ken. her and Ken la korn later on would be good but right now it's o.k. not that fun.,

tinah

sarNie Coma
for now, i like this lakorn better then ken one..aom and mos is sooo cute together..i saw thepart aom got drunk too..she is so cute when shes drunk..and it was the the cutest scene of aom and mos right now..

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
awwwwwwwwwww. i still need to watch ep. 5 and 6. GOSH! it's already cute when I hear it from you guys. It'll probably be cuter if i watched it. >.<

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey i agree with you tinah i seriously like this lakorn better than the aom and ken one..its soo kute...i dont no...i like watchin ken and aoms lakorn but it kind of drags but its alrite i guess its how its suppose to go because there are so many things unresolved..but newayz i love it wen aom got drunk hahah shes quite funny and adorable..and mos i jus love him ahha and the way he took care of her...aww!!!.....i hope there will be more and more swt scenes between them two...i cant wait until the next episode...

numfon

sarNie Adult
:wub: This lakon's just waay too cute. :D ..made some caps from my latest favorite scenes. ^_^

P'Aom gets drunk..:p

goodnight hug.. :wub:

swiss chocolate. :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx numfon!..i sooo love the part when aom gets drunk..she is soo cute..and mos is funny..hes talking to aom like shes knowing what hes saying..they have a cute chemistry

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
thanks numfon for the screencaps :wub:

she so cute when she drunk and ask for a goodnite hug :w000t: , and mos like okies okies hahah too cute.

what a cutie she feeding the sketelon

aom look shy here ^_^

awww :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG! I just want to fall out and die blushing watching episode 7. I'm talking about I blushed throughout the whole part!

The part when Aom told Mos that he should tried doing good deeds for others and he'll see how it's like to feel good about himself..then she dropped one side of her gloves, and Mos picked up for her, looking into her eyes with a sweet smile, saying "like this right"...awwwwwwww...so many sweet scenes...the part when Aom were making chocolate and Mos helped her and all of a sudden had chocolate in his hand about to feed her when she turned around...DUDE...I NEARLY FLIPPED...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I OBSESS OVER HUA JAI CHOCOLATE...Btw...did anyone see the preview to part 8? They didn't show it on IPTV. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg kayla..u shudnt have told me about epi 7 now i realli realli realli want to watch it!thanks alot buddie!ahhaha jp gurl!....aww man im already blushin for them two jus by what ur tellin me...ahhh...i hope they realli realli fall for each other soon or else im gonna go krazy ahhaha....omg kayla get me epi 7!!!lol :p jp...shiet im so addicted to this lakorn..wen i have nothin to watch ill juss rewatch this lakorn from epi 1 again...i no im a loser o welllz..ahh kayla tell me what happen in epi 7..didnt he like jump off the roof?welllz das wat i saw at the end of epi 6...and aom seemed so worried about him!it was so kute and sad at the same time!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
omg kayla..u shudnt have told me about epi 7 now i realli realli realli want to watch it!thanks alot buddie!ahhaha jp gurl!....aww man im already blushin for them two jus by what ur tellin me...ahhh...i hope they realli realli fall for each other soon or else im gonna go krazy ahhaha....omg kayla get me epi 7!!!lol :p jp...shiet im so addicted to this lakorn..wen i have nothin to watch ill juss rewatch this lakorn from epi 1 again...i no im a loser o welllz..ahh kayla tell me what happen in epi 7..didnt he like jump off the roof?welllz das wat i saw at the end of epi 6...and aom seemed so worried about him!it was so kute and sad at the same time!
[post="36896"][/post]​

Hello Bou,

Yes, episode 7 is the sweetest. They are definitely flirting and showing signs of liking each other big time. The upcoming episodes are just going to get more and more sweeter until Sai come into the picture.

Mos didn't jumped off the building. Aom just thought that he would since she found out about what happened between Sai and Mos. Actually, Mos was just horsing around on the roof. Anyhow, that part was sooooooooooo sweet too. Mos was telling Aom that chocolate is sweet to everyone, but it's never good to him. Meaning he's hopeless in love. They both were expressing their feeling about love to each other, it was so sad. Then Mos say that he just want someone he can hug, then Aom with teary eyes after she's been crying told him you don't have to mind, meaning he can hug her, then they both hugged each other. Sooooooooooooo Sweet! Wow! The title of the lakorn really does match the sweetness between Mos and Aom. Mos, Aom, and the other Thai students are getting along with each other now. Mos went site seeing with all of them and you can tell that Mos and Aom would sneak little smile and looks at each other. :wub: :wub:

Yes! I'M OBSESS WITH THIS LAKORN!!! :wub: :wub:

Btw, the new sweet song that came on during the site seeing scene was awesome. I think it's another Mos song. :wub: