Hua Jai Chocolate

Bou

sarNie Adult
Kayla Posted Today, 07:23 AM

QUOTE(Bou @ Nov 2 2005, 02:54 AM)
omg kayla..u shudnt have told me about epi 7 now i realli realli realli want to watch it!thanks alot buddie!ahhaha jp gurl!....aww man im already blushin for them two jus by what ur tellin me...ahhh...i hope they realli realli fall for each other soon or else im gonna go krazy ahhaha....omg kayla get me epi 7!!!lol jp...shiet im so addicted to this lakorn..wen i have nothin to watch ill juss rewatch this lakorn from epi 1 again...i no im a loser o welllz..ahh kayla tell me what happen in epi 7..didnt he like jump off the roof?welllz das wat i saw at the end of epi 6...and aom seemed so worried about him!it was so kute and sad at the same time!

Hello Bou,

Yes, episode 7 is the sweetest. They are definitely flirting and showing signs of liking each other big time. The upcoming episodes are just going to get more and more sweeter until Sai come into the picture.

Mos didn't jumped off the building. Aom just thought that he would since she found out about what happened between Sai and Mos. Actually, Mos was just horsing around on the roof. Anyhow, that part was sooooooooooo sweet too. Mos was telling Aom that chocolate is sweet to everyone, but it's never good to him. Meaning he's hopeless in love. They both were expressing their feeling about love to each other, it was so sad. Then Mos say that he just want someone he can hug, then Aom with teary eyes after she's been crying told him you don't have to mind, meaning he can hug her, then they both hugged each other. Sooooooooooooo Sweet! Wow! The title of the lakorn really does match the sweetness between Mos and Aom. Mos, Aom, and the other Thai students are getting along with each other now. Mos went site seeing with all of them and you can tell that Mos and Aom would sneak little smile and looks at each other.

Yes! I'M OBSESS WITH THIS LAKORN!!!

Btw, the new sweet song that came on during the site seeing scene was awesome. I think it's another Mos song.
hi kayla!

o0o wow but i looked at the preview and it did look like he was gon jump but i didnt think he would haha...ahh it must be the most swtest scene ever!i was watchin it in kor bok...i was like in tears and it was only the preview lol....and they didnt show wen they hugged i was like noo!!!lol...awww..i cant wait kayla...we shud watch the next episode together over the internet hahaha jkz ....i love this lakorn ....i hafta get a copy of this lakorn or else imma die haha....yes im also obsessed with this lakorn!!its my #1 on my list right now!!mos and aom all da way!!!

wud u happen to no what the song is called?

barney

sarNie Egg
i love this lakorn, it so cute and sweet. they're cute couple don't ya think......
i love th praew magazine, it so hot......

Kayla

sarNie Adult
hi kayla!

o0o wow but i looked at the preview and it did look like he was gon jump but i didnt think he would haha...ahh it must be the most swtest scene ever!i was watchin it in kor bok...i was like in tears and it was only the preview lol....and they didnt show wen they hugged i was like noo!!!lol...awww..i cant wait kayla...we shud watch the next episode together over the internet hahaha jkz ....i love this lakorn ....i hafta get a copy of this lakorn or else imma die haha....yes im also obsessed with this lakorn!!its my #1 on my list right now!!mos and aom all da way!!!

[post="37047"][/post]​
Nope, I don't know the title to the song. I'm gonna go watch the episode again when I get home tonight. I'll see if I can come up with the title by listening to the song. Yea, that would be fun huh if we watched it together? We can all go crazy, bouncing around, for Mos and Aom. This lakorn is excellent. It doesn't drag and make us wait for long to see Mos and Aom get along. The sceneries are beautiful in Switzerland. :w000t: :w000t: :wub: :wub:

I can't wait to see more sweet scenes with the next coming episodes. :wub:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
:w000t: I can't wait for this weekend :w000t:

Thanks for the little summary Kayla. I'll be jumping up and down watching just like you. My nonboy-toy is gonna watch the lakorn with me too, since he can't go out with his friends this weekend, they're all going camping, and his can't, got to make up his midterm. :p

Watch him try to explain it to me, this thai is worse than mine. Hahah :D
Then we could cuddle up and watch Fly Me to Chocolate. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the summary kayla!..no wonder they call this lakorn hua jai choclate because they love is sweet like choclate..gosh..i just love these two..the things they say to eachother makes me wanna cry all the times..its sooo sweet..i like aom's character..shes always been the nice nang ek..if your're nice to her shes nice to you back but if your mean to her shes mean back to u..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG! I just finished watching part 8. OMG! I feel like I have a chocolate fever right now. This episode was so sweet that my tooth started to hurt.

On part 8, Mos and Aom are definitely getting closer and know that inside that both likes each other alot. Mos ole Mos, can you get any sweeter with your little flirty remarks and them sweet loving eyes that you give to Aom?! I love the part when Aom was sitting on the bench, crying, because that day it was her ex boyfriend's birthday, and Mos came and sat by her. He told her to draw a picture of her boyfriend for him. Then he took the picture and buried it under the snow. Aom was shock and suprised. Mos said that a sucker guy like this deserve to be buried so that Aom can forget him. Aom was like "yea, I help you too" and she started to stump on the snow. lol. She then got sad again, and Mos told her to look around her, there are so many nice things (meaning him) left in this world. Aom looked around then faced him, and seems to understood that Mos was refering to himself; they both looked into each other sweet eyes.

I thought it was too cute how they would tried to get away from their friends so that they could meet up. I really like Jamie's character, she is a very good friend towards Aom. She just don't want to see Aom go down the same heartache path again. The part at the picnic when they pass each other notes to go see the gift that they got for one another was so sweet. Mos made Aom a toy plane which represent strength and strongness, meaning he wants her to be strong. Aom made white chocolate without coco (so he won't be allergic) for Mos to eat. On her note in the chocolate box, she said that "He can finally enjoy chocolate like everyone else. Chocolate and Love does not have to hurt him anymore." Mos ate the chocolate and smiled with warmth.

And the last scene of the episode when both of them walked up to each other while it was snowing was really really romantic. Mos told Aom that he wants this world to only have the both of them. Aom was getting all shy and stuff. Mos told Aom that he thanks her for the chocolate. Aom said that she wanted him to have happiness like everyone else. Mos replied with a passionate look, saying that he's filled with happiness right now. OMG! Okay, I will stop now...shut up Kayla...shut up..

There are too many sweet scenes. I don't want to spoil it for you gals. I think I have a cavity from watching hua jai chocolate. I love Mos and Aom. :wub: :wub: :w000t: :w000t:

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
thanks kayla for the wondering summary, now i juss cant wait to watch part 7 and 8 very sweet lakorn juss like pboyd say this winter is bringing you love ahhh..

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG KAYLA UR KILLIN ME OVER HERE...I CANT WAIT UNTIL I SEE THOSE 2 EPISODES!AHHH I SWEAR I AM GOIN TO BLUSH THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MOVIE....!!!!!OMG CAN THIS LAKORN GET ANY SWEETER!!!!!IM SO EXCITED !!!THANK YOU FOR THE SUMMARY.... :D :D :D :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
OMGGG KAYLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! stopp it!! haahah my eyes! OMG! i wanna watch it nowWW. damn school. LOL :loool: :loool: :loool:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL OMG..You gals are cracking me up with your post. :loool: :loool: :w000t: :w000t:

think calm..think calm..think sweet...think chocolate..think calm.......

think...hua..jai..chocoate.... :w000t: :w000t: :w000t: <----i'm having the chocolate fever.. :w000t: :w000t:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
yeh this lakron is definitely a fresh touch to some of the old lakorn, it is just so sweet. another lakorn i m luving so far apart from this is por and pat lakron. this two lakorn is driving me crazy with their sweethness

Bou

sarNie Adult
haha kayla i cant calm down ahha..i think i have a major chocolate fever like you do haha

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Its definately getting good. Can't wait till ep 9

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my goodness. Now I really want to see part 7 and 8. I'll watched it this weekend after i write my paper. Can't wait :sweat:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Kayla said:
Btw, the new sweet song that came on during the site seeing scene was awesome. I think it's another Mos song. :wub:
[post="37041"][/post]​

Bou said:
[post="37047"][/post]​
the title song is called Ok Hak Meun Gun

the second song that i totally love that comes on during the scenes of the whole group walking around and taking pictures is called DONT KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG

i cant wait till the entire 2nd song comes out. its sooo sweet just like the lakorn.

EDIT: i recorded the 2nd song from the lakorn because its just so good. heres the link to dl, if it doesnt work let me know.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3QP1B3BRLBLOQ3FNLYT892N1W3

oh and both are sung by P'Mos :D :D

totally loving this lakorn so much right now.

Bou

sarNie Adult
thank u so much fan for uploadin this song for us hhehe i totally love the theme song and the other song that uve mentioned when they all went to take group pix!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hey, thanks for the link to the song.

One more day gals..one more day..until the continuing episodes. I can hardly wait. :shocked: