Hua Jai Chocolate

fan

sarNie Juvenile
no prob bout the song Kayla!

i really want the whole song that came on in episode 7!!! but i gotta admit that all the songs are sooooooo sweet just like the lakorn... gosh i cant wait till the weekend. im learning major patience in waiting to get the tapes instead of watching the downloads!!! im so excited!!!

P'Mos is jus so great in lakorns!! Ruk Kearn Pikud Kan is one of my all time favorites and now this one is quickly moving up the list.

its so weird cuz this lakorn has a very typical story line, and yet there is absolutely nothing typical about it!!

ok.... gots to calm myself down so im not all like :w000t: all night long

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhhhh omg im dlin episode 10 right now!!!and i absolutely cant wait!.....ahhh!!!its jus startin to get more and more romantic...mos's ex cant come back yet!!!shell ruin everythin!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for the next episode. It is getting very interesting and keeping me hooked. Thanks to all that are uploading this lakorn :loool: :loool: :loool:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
You guys gotta see the next two eps. It's so romantic and cute and sweet and ahh :wub:

Chewy is going :w000t: crazibooka :w000t: over at AOMPCLUB with her screencaps and narratives.

Kayla, and I have been admitted to the MOSAOMISM Patient Control Hospital in MOSAOMLAND.

Feel free to join us all there. We'll be jumping and bouncing off the walls. :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
*Kayla is uncousious right now. She woke up at 5:30 am this morning just to watch the scene, and she has been speechless and delirious ever since. Not sure when she'll recover and come back to civilization. Her condition might worsen if she continues to replay the scene.* :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

We are currently enrolling new patients into MOSAOMISM Patient Control Hospital in MOSAOMLAND. :w000t:

harman

OMG is she OK???? lets all gather and PRAY for her or better yet send her a VIRUS so her computer can crash. haha that will definately solve the problem. I mean cure her.....LOL

Kayla

sarNie Adult
harman said:
OMG is she OK???? lets all gather and PRAY for her or better yet send her a VIRUS so her computer can crash. haha that will definately solve the problem. I mean cure her.....LOL
[post="40330"][/post]​

:loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

I love your post, harman!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..your back kayla! :lol: ..we thought you was still..in aom and mos world..dang..from your post makes me really impatient to see epi 10..no matter what im gonna see it anyway..everyone is going crazy with aom n mos...i just love these two..how sweet an this lakorn get..never scene this kind of love scene before..aom is sooo lucky to be in a hot love scene with tik and mos..this love scene seems even more romantic cuz they're by the fireplace.. :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I'm back, but not completely. I'm still kinda of delirious since Chewy just posted screencaps at AomPClub. :wacko:

Go check them out.... :blink:

junne

:D :D Tinah....I agree with you that the love scene was even more romantic because they were by the fireplace...I've never seen this kind of love scene before so romantic and sweet...

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhaha omg u gurlz are hilairious!lol :w000t: :loool:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hiya everyone!

I've recuperated from my delusion. But I want to let out one more scream before moving forward. Please excuse me...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :w000t:

Okay, I feel better now. Episode 10 has to be the most sweetest lakorn's scene ever. We have two people, who's had their heart broken, and throughout their struggles and heartaches have found each other at Switzerland. Switzerland, a country filled with romantic atmospheres and sceneries, could warm up anyone's heart and soul, from the gentle butterflies to the crystal white snow. Combine all of the elements together with the two main characters, we will witness one hot, romantic, love scene.

It was cute when Mos acted as if he got posioned from the apple and Aom was all scared. The look in their eyes explains it all, that they both are vulnerable for each other. How sweet of Aom to put the blanket on Mos late in the night. Come to only find out that he was not asleep himself so they decided to have a talk. Aom mentioned that it's getting near morning with a sad look as if she didn't want it to end. She asked Mos when he return to Thailand, what would he do? Mos said that he does not know, whether it's about work or other issues. Aom decided to change the subject stated that when they return to Thailand and Mos comes to the restuarant, she will serve him with all her might. Mos, not looking so happy, stated that he will not go, and that they are friends (meaning he doesn't want Aom to serve him). Aom said it's true, we are friends here, but when we return home we are different. She stated that she is just the worker at the hotel with montly earnings and that he is the son of the owner of the hotel. She said they have to face the truth. Mos, looking upset and angry, said that he has a weird feeling that when Aom returns home, she will change. Aom went to get the cup and tray and acted as if she is his server, which made him more angry.

Mos went to go sit down on the floor and was upset. Aom asked him is he mad, and Mos said that she acts as if everything that happened between them means nothing. Mos got upset that Aom didn't take the topic seriously and asked Aom is she going to stop seeing him for real. Mos said that does her chocolate, and his toy plane, and them meeting each other mean nothing and that it's destiny that brought them together. He asked Aom does she not understand, and Aom said understand what? And then he kissed her passionately, and said "understand how i feel about you?" Aom, sounding nervous, said that she is not sure and that she never thought of quit seeing Mos and etc. Mos kissed Aom again and laid her head down on the pillow and then you know what happened. :wub:

In the morning as Aom was lying on Mos chest, Aom said that she does not know what else they will have to face next. Mos told her that he is not like her ex-boyfriend and that he will not hurt her and etc. Aom asked so what should they do now? Mos said just close your eyes and be like the wind and let your heart choose. Aom closed her eyes and Mos kissed her and Aom wrapped her arms around Mos' body. It's sooooooooooo freaking romantic. :wub:

The next part is also so sweet. They walked hand in hand back to the school. As they approached the school, they stopped, and Mos said that when they went it was so long, and when they return, it's so quick. Meaning he doesn't want it to end. Aom, looking sad, pulled her hand away from Mos, and Mos pulled it back, stated that not yet. Mos hugged Aom, and Aom said hug me tight, we don't know when we have this chance again, and Mos hugged her tighter. OMG! It's so sweet!

Whew...that's the conclusion of the summary. I blushed just typing it. :wub:

More screencaps at APC.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg kayla..did u hafta post up dat summary!?lolz jp...i jus watched episode 10...and omg it was sooooooooooooooooo freakin kute!i wanted to die right there ahhaha.....not die but u no what i mean...haha..wit ur summary and sc's...makes me wanna rewatch epi 10 all over again...its so freakin hot haha da way he jus pulled her to him and kissed her!ahhha and omg aom..dat gurl talks alot hahah...i guess his only way to shut her up is to kiss her haha it was soo kute...o and while i was readin ur post kayla...i was also blushin till the end and also i was blushin watchin the love scenes and smilin hahaha...it was juss so romantic....and omy the mornin scene was toooo hot!wen she wrapped her arms around him i was like beet red ahha :wub: ahh can these two get any sweeter!haha and the part where they were walkin back to school..was kind of kute and sad at the same time...bc its kind of foreshadowin that they wont have a moment like this for a while...i had lil teardrops runin down my cheeks...and wen they hugged it was kute...it was one of those hugs where they both cant let each other go.......*tears*....ahh and at the end...stupid his ex gf comes back!wat a lil bitch!i wanna smack her silly and shes gon ruin it for aom and mos..i mean cant they have a few more romantic scenes before she comes and ruins their relationship!and wen i saw the preview for the next episode...i seriously wanted to kill his ex gf!grr...but o verall im enjoyin this lakorn!...sorry for the long post guyz im jus inlove wit aom and mos right now!!!

happy

sarNie Egg
:'( thanks for summary Kayla..makes me want to see it even more...

i am hoping they dont drag the misunderstanding part for to long..cause that can get annoying. Fingers crossed :p