Hua Jai Chocolate

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL..Bou, you crack me up girl..LOL :loool:

Kiss was not real, well their lips were inches away. But that was some really good camera angle from Exact, don't ya think?

Yes, this is Mos first love scene. I don't recall him having any other love scenes. The lakorn is super sweet.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhaha omy i cant wait for the next episode kayla!lol

man i wished they had kissed in real life..come on man hhaha...but yea dat was a good camera angle from exact..i just wish it was more real hahaha.....

yea i agree this lakorn is super sweet...well i think i shall go back and rewatch that love scene haha...see ya later!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 10 is really good but now his girlfriend is back. It will ruin the romantic moment between Aom and Mos. She was being so sweet trying to make him the chocolate and now his girl is back. Wonder what will happen but from the preview, Aom found out she is back. Let's see how Mos is going to explain it :unsure: :unsure:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
P'Mos confirmed on Kor Bok that this is his first love scene

..... and it seems to be a good one at that! :lmao:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
fan said:
P'Mos confirmed on Kor Bok that this is his first love scene

..... and it seems to be a good one at that!  :lmao:
[post="41475"][/post]​
Well, he sure did a good job. Plus, P'Boyd confirmed it too, that they are both grown now and should be able to handle love scene. Awww...I love Mos. :wub:

Fan, do you know where I can go listen to the other Mos' song on episode 7 I think. The episode where they were site seeing. I love that song! I've downloaded it from you, but I don't know where to listen to the entire song. :sweat:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Fan, do you know where I can go listen to the other Mos' song on episode 7 I think. The episode where they were site seeing. I love that song! I've downloaded it from you, but I don't know where to listen to the entire song. sweat.gif
sorry!! i have no idea where a whole version of that song is but ive been looking all over the place for it. ill be sure to post it if i ever find it. but apparently P'Mos is having a new album out soon, i heard he has a new single + MV out called My Girlfriend already but i havent seen/heard that either so maybe this ep 7 song is from his album???

this lakorn is driving me crazy!!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Whoa! I didn't know that Mos will be releasing a new album; this I must get then. I'm sure all of his songs from the lakorn should be on it. It's just so great to see Mos in another lakorn. Especially in a lakorn as sweet as this along side with Aom. I saw the special of the lakorn, and P'Boyd mentioned that the crew of Exact was really surprised and impressed by Mos' acting skill in this lakorn. P'Boyd mentioned that they never seen this side of Mos' acting before and are very impressed. It's true tough. Most of Mos' lakorns are suspenseful instead of romantic. So to see him in this kind of role is a very good treat for all his fans, like myself. B)

ben

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn has really truely allowed Mos to showcase his talents. I guess, we have to come back down to earth now that there is no more sweet scenes cos his ex is back in the picture

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes this lakorn has really proven mos's talent..and it sucks that this is probaly the last lakorn we will see him in for a long time..hopefully he will have more..since this lakorn turned out so good..

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla said:
Hiya everyone!

[post="40446"][/post]​

Hey Kayla girl,

You are soo funny. But i feel you though. I am trying to recuperate as well. LOL *Sigh* So romantic.

Anyway...you are like the best summarizer that I have read from any lakorn from anywhere. LOL keep up the good work.

:)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i totally feel you guys.... P'Mos is showing a completely different side of himself in this lakorn... yea hes had sweet scenes before in other lakorns but this one is just like woah... WOW! just makes you wanna go crazy.... about him being in another lakorn.... i think he waits till he finds a role that will be really great and isnt just another lakorn where he plays the same role over and over. but thats just my thought.

yea... im not sure when his new album is coming out, but if there is anymore news ill keep you guys posted!!

is it just me or does P'Mos look really good in the outfits while they are in Switz???

i wasnt as fond of Kob Kun Kwam Ngao when i first heard it on the internet but then after seeing that scene in epi 9 when they meet eachother at the ski resort... that song just sounded soooo beautiful!!! crazy isnt it??? :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
fan said:
i totally feel you guys.... P'Mos is showing a completely different side of himself in this lakorn... yea hes had sweet scenes before in other lakorns but this one is just like woah... WOW! just makes you wanna go crazy.... about him being in another lakorn.... i think he waits till he finds a role that will be really great and isnt just another lakorn where he plays the same role over and over. but thats just my thought.

yea... im not sure when his new album is coming out, but if there is anymore news ill keep you guys posted!!

is it just me or does P'Mos look really good in the outfits while they are in Switz???

i wasnt as fond of Kob Kun Kwam Ngao when i first heard it on the internet but then after seeing that scene in epi 9 when they meet eachother at the ski resort... that song just sounded soooo beautiful!!! crazy isnt it??? :wub:
[post="42140"][/post]​
That is a thought, Fan. Mos doesn't take just any role. I'm sure he wants to only persue role that he feels is different. And it is not just you! Because I also feel that Mos looks god darn super HOT in this lakorn. His chest looks so smooth. I just want to rub it. :w000t:

LOL...I'm still dying to hear episode 7 song. :blink:

Oh, and thanks, SaoSophab! I'm glad you are enjoying the summary. B)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, anyone saw episode 11 yet? I watched it at work today *bad Kayla*. Boy ole boy, Sai is causing drama big time. It's getting really good. I guess it's good to have Sai back in the picture so that she can stir up drama and keep the lakorn intense. I will type a summary up later on.

Episode 12 looks good too. It showed Mos grabbing on to Aom, and Aom told him to get out of her life. :wavecry:

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww c'mon kayla..will u hurry up with the summary!?lol...omg imm goin to be so sad wen that part comes up hahah...again kayla...HURRY!:p

fan

sarNie Juvenile
ok chocolate lovers!!!!

ethaicd has a BEST OF EXACT 2005 album out and Hua Jai Chocolate and our P'Mos comes up with the first two songs on the cd.

the first song is the title song and the second song is titled Kuen Nun (Chun Mai Chuer Wa Kuen Nun Rao Mai Dai Ruk Kun)..... (that night (i dont believe that we didnt love each other that night)).... basically a 4th song for this lakorn!!! i think its a good song but i know when it comes out in the lakorn the scene is going to make the song real good!!

heres the link... it takes a bit to load and its only part of the song. but thought you guys would like a sample more than anything else. :D
http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=20802

LOL...I'm still dying to hear episode 7 song. blink.gif
im with you on that one!! but i think we will have to wait long :(

haha glad to know im not the only one going crazy over the way P'Mos looks in this lakorn!!