Hua Jai Sila

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
what!! he slept with her! omg!! ewww!! man how come!!! man!!! those other peoples are getting on my nerves!! Especially Fang sister!!! i can't stand her!! she's always jealous!!! she always making sure that nobody goes near him!!

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
what eps in every one in so that I when I add my 2 cent in I won't ruin or spoil the show for you guys?

Anyways yeah like I said before nang ek need to shut up, she is so annoying trying to protect those useless people who don't even care.

So when will p'ek buy her

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah i agree saRn, i cant forgive him, he took it too far :( that part where he slept with the sister was sad, especially when the music hits and it was showing fang almost getting raped and bie sleeping with kwan :( argh

vina_lek

I actually don't mind that Bie slept w/ the sister. I can completely understand his character going that far. The only thing I was wondering if he lost his V-card to her and why her?!!!! What kind of revenge is that? :huh:

And why does Fang still love the sister who left her to almost get raped? That's just err.... :blink:

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
They aren't real sisters right?????
yep they are not real sisters... have different mum but same dad. So theyre stepsisters

I actually don't mind that Bie slept w/ the sister. I can completely understand his character going that far. The only thing I was wondering if he lost his V-card to her and why her?!!!! What kind of revenge is that? :huh:

And why does Fang still love the sister who left her to almost get raped? That's just err.... :blink:
i totally agree with you on why does fang still love her sister so much, same goes for the mum, they treat her like shit, yet she still loves them so much, pisses me off

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yep they are not real sisters... have different mum but same dad. So theyre stepsisters

actually, they are sisters. They are real sister, just half not stepsisters.
I don't think it has anything to do with being sisters, it has everything to do with respect of another person.
If she wasn't my sister, I would still look out for her no matter what. It's call humanity and empathy. Fang has humanity while the rest of her family (stepmother and half-sister) are just crazy and selffish.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think Fang's humanity makes her stupid though. She is way too nice and accepts too much crap from her stepmom and sister. I understand that most nang'ek's are like that but Fang is just too innocent. After all its just a lakorn.

vina_lek

If Fang is so nice and all... why the heck is she so unforgiving to Bie? At least, he doesn't smack her or leaves her in the middle of nowhere in the night like her sister does or abuse her for her money like her mom does. She is nice in a very self-destructive way, man. :huh: Or either she loves Bie more than all of them and has high expectations of him. It's kind of like if you love someone a lot, you can also hate them just as much. Maybe she doesn't expect much from her mom and sister or something, b/c well, they've been mean since she was little whereas Bie used to be very good like how he says he can no longer be the "good Thor" for her in one scene.

I'm d/ling ep. 19 right now. This should be good, hehe. A will now go broke, hopefully. B) and I want to see more Rasamee. That girl is funny! :lol:

Joecy66

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is full of poison, and its cartoon style reminds me of muang maya a little bit.

Fangs stepmother is good, in playing the evel role,
remember her in the lakorn with Captain and Pin,
(Cheevit Pua Kah Hua Jai Puer Ter)

she improved her acting skills very much.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
ok..now im wondering if i should continue watching this..like how i said before..this lakorn remind me of the one with Captain & Aom Piyada...and that one chick(forgot her name).its like the same storyline...Captain seeks revenge..using Aom's sister..but end up sleeping with her..but on the other hand..he loves Aom..dude..just thinking about it..im still pissed off about that lakorn...argggghhhhhhhh

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe Bie slept with the sister........ :(
so much pain in my heart.......oh well.

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!! i'm mad too but i still don't think he slept with the sister. i dunno why. i just really think he didn't go that far i'm crossing my fingers that in the future episodes they're flashback what really happened that night!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
if i was fang, i wouldnt go back to bie... sleepin wit her half sister.. is juz too much. dats gross if she takes him back. but its her choice

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I am totally disappointed with this lakorn! Why! Why did they have to make Bie sleep with Kwan for!.... Instead they should have made Bie and Kwan marry... at least that would've been better than making them sleep together <_<
Well hopefully its like neena said.. maybe he didn't sleep wit her? and they'll show flashbacks that he didn't go that far..HOPEFULLY!

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
ahaa i hope that he wont sleep with her either.. FLASHBACKSS....... ONE OF THEM BETTER NOT DIE OR ELSE THAT WOULD MAKE ME DIE.... whew.. i predict a very sad ending....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i am also agreed with some of you guys...if bie did slept with kwan then we all know that it will be a sad ending for both bie and fang...unless there's flashback showing he didn't sleep with kwan..there might be a chance of bie and fang end up together....hope he didn't really sleep with the sister...