Hua Jai Sila

maijune

SarNie Adult
i havn't had the chance to download epi 25 yet...anyone willing to share what happened in ep 25?...just a little summary would be nice....anyway, anyone know how many epi left?...does it end next week?....

vina_lek

Who's the guy in the middle in that show, "jun pun dao?" anyway, they all are so cute! Is that Ice? agh...my baby, hehe. :wub:

ok. SOMETHING does need to happen to that evil A's mom lady. that woman... she's just gRRRR... :angry:

moilee

sarNie Adult
I just hope that A's mom ends up like that woman in RTTW (Ken's&Aom's lakorn). I know it's mean...but she's so very evil and she deserves that.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Who's the guy in the middle in that show, "jun pun dao?" anyway, they all are so cute! Is that Ice? agh...my baby, hehe. :wub:

ok. SOMETHING does need to happen to that evil A's mom lady. that woman... she's just gRRRR... :angry:
that is Aof Pongsak...from AF1. i love his voice!!! :drool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
woah babe haha those :slapandkissse3: were pretty fiesty hahah dude Min was beating him UP!!! he fell like 3 diff. times!! but he was so sweet wen he watched over her on the bed until she woke up that was sweet lol but now Min knos that he rele loves her neways hmm that "fight" w/ Wuan and Kwan was interesting hahaha Wuan's small and skinny but she gets into ALOT OF FIGHTS AND BEATS THEM UP!!! that was hilarious but eps. 24 commin on tonite hahah wen Min wakes up and sees Sila his face is all happy/smily hahhah good nite's sleep w/ his love lol but yea usually lakorns only have like 27 episodes and since ya'll are on like ep. 25 alreadly [that comes on this Sunday nite for me] that means that lakorn mite end on wednesday =[ but its getting rele good hmm... eps. 25 is rele sad?? =[ o god got to get ready for that =[ :lmao: but yea hmm in this lakorn does Tun like Min? cuz he seems to secretly love her or sumthin =/ but yea can't wait til tonite Sila's revenge plan is slowly revealing itself...

** a line from the movie

when Sila gives A bak his company shares or w/e A's like "ur rele stupid blah blah blah giving up all this for a regular ordinary girl psht what a stupid guy" lol hahaha i was like hmm... lol that was pretty funny

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
bie finally tells his dad that he is his son.. i think...i fast forward alot so i don't know...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AWWWWWWWWWW. Bie is a hottie, I swear. WOOT WOOT! (; Fang is just another annoying pretty face. LOL i'm not ganna go for any of the girls to end up with him. lmao! Bie's too smart for em :)

vina_lek

yeah. it does seem that poogai's character likes mintha. agh. it's too bad he doesn't get more screen time. he's so cute! :wub: him & the rasamee girl. I guess the lakorn is ending soon. Wonder how it's going to go down. :unsure:

oh so the guy in the middle is aof? omg...there's this one song he sings that is SO GOOD but depressing, too. Now I want to go find it.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i also wonder how this lakorn is going to go down, i hope sila and minta end up together, if they dont than im going to be so upset and possibly cry lol....I hope it doesnt end up that way...Sila and Minta all the way!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i know we all wanted sila and minta to be together but he slept with the sister so it's hard for minta to be with sila since she is so ashamed that she slept with her sister's husband(because sila slept with the sister first)....we all just hope that the ending dosn't ruin this lakorn at last...