Hua Jai Sila

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I thought I was the only one getting annoyed by Fang's character big time. She's such a self-righteous hypocritical sanctimonious shrew. I'm on the verge of wanting to root more for Bie and Rasamee. And Lookgade's character, my gawd how many times can one person get into so much trouble? All the kidnappings and beatings is tiresome.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
How do you guys create so many pretty banners? Where do you create it?

yea where do you create banners and how do you put them on there for everyone to see?

-wow haha alot of ppl are getting p/o at Min but hmm i guess i can see y she's mad and y she's mad at Sila but she's taking it a lil over the top but at the end lets just hope they end up [they prob. will cuz of the baby] but hmm we'll just have to wait it out

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is getting good as it goes. Bie and Fang play their character so well. She is a good cryer. Her tears comes down so fast. I knew it that nang aek will get pregnant after they slept together. So predictable in Thai la korns. heheh.. but fun to watch though. I think it won't be a happy ending either since he slept with her sister which if it does that sucks. Fang looks pretty in this la korn than any of her other past la korns. I like the slap and kiss scene of them. This is what you really call "Tob-Joup" because most la korns the girls just slap the guy's faces but the guys didn't really get to kiss the girls which is unfair and not fun to watch. I like the whole scene of the part when she came to see him at his place (which she got trick by A to come) and he said exchange the company with her and the argument start ,she try to run away. It was a lot of fun to watch. i like it when he force hug her and she kept hitting him. he got slap so many times it must have hurt a lot. heheh. The bed scene of them was nice, it started off he attempt to rape her but then stop,they stare at eachother and he said "i love you" and kiss her. So she was willing to sleep with him, he didn't rape her. So it doesn't make him the bad guy. which i think it's a good idea and i like it. and when he was force kissing her on the bed i like that they turn on the music because make it less intense. i can't wait for next episode. wonder what the evil step-mom and brother will do to nang aek to make pra aek suffer. This la korn is very fun to watch. i like the 2 songs that Bie sang too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol jeanie i couldnt even pronounce your words that u describe fang and i'm suppose to be a college student lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
can't wait until tomara nite to watch the ep. where Bie saves Mam from the fire pretty intense but looks like Min is goin to use her friend Tun to make Sila jealous should be quite interesting hahhaha lol can't wait =]

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol thanx ic3monkeys but my computer is slow so it'll prob. take a while to load and it comes on my tv tomara so i'll wait but thanx neways =]

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
No problem. Just remember when you want to see an episode really bad you know where to go. By the way where do you live because the episode that you're about to watch is a couple episodes behind.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
haha...you guys are hilarious! It was fun reading all the comments on Bie and Fang's r/willing scene. lol....right on..totally was hott. And omggg..I thought I was the only one annoyed by Fang's character. Good to know a few of you guys are too. I wanted to reach into the screen a few times and just slap her. She's soo mean to him - I don't think Ive ever seen a n'ek hit so viciously and real. Good acting though. But gosh...you can just totally feel Fang's sadness after she finally confirms that Bie is p'toh. So sad. Can't wait to see more.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
im feeling sad for bie ONLY right now, fang is being so mean to him :(

p.s. rasamee is so damn cute, love her character that she plays, its cute how she only wears dresses.

vina_lek

the whole girl group w/ Bie... the servant girl, Wan, Rasamee and the lady who works for Lookade all seem really close, nice & supportive of Bie. I like them a lot, & I enjoy watching their few scenes together. :wub:

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Mintah is pissing me off so much. She’s so selfish she doesn’t deserve Sila’s love, not one bit. Where was she when Sila’s going through the most difficult time of his life? Off hiding in some freaking corner like she’s got the whole world sitting on her back when really, Sila has suffered much more than she has. If you noticed, Sila has received support and understanding from all his friends/father yet his supposedly ‘lover’ won’t even attempt to understand what he’s doing or how he feels. I’m sorry but I think she thinks she’s the most important figure in the world.

I was cool with Mintah’s character at the beginning but now it’s a different story.

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
ooh man! it's getting soo good. can't wait til the next part. it's so predictable...i had a feeling min was going to get pregnant. her friend better not claim that baby to be his. ae and his mom need to butt out, don't they know they can never win the hero & heroine? jeez, where's their common senses?

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
min is going to get preg n yes the friend is going to claim that she is preg by him. It's typical ladies! n some gent..... Come on typical thai movie...

neena

sarNie Adult
this lakorn needs to end soon...its dragging on too long. i still like it but its starting to drag.