Hua Jai Sila

Keomany

Music.heal.All
i like bie character..hows he is trying to get back with all them but yet he keep flirting with nang-ak...i like how he havent told nang-ak its him...it just keep it interesting..and when i think hes going to let them know who he is..he put it off..but i guess that what make the movie exciting!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ MEEEE TOOOO!!!! Her character is very likeable!!!!

Is this a remake??? I started watching this with my mom and she said it was done before..... <_< <_<

vina_lek

lol. I get that from my mom, too and just about everything is a remake for her. :lol: especially those chinese sci-fantasy ones, hehe. I'm not sure if it's a remake though. She won't watch it simply b/c the pra-nangs don't look like what they used to as she says. :lol:

Keomany

Music.heal.All
is that nang-ak sister?

man this part was not that interesting..but that mam lady i would have fought back by telling who she is with..im know shse really love him but thats too much to go through for him!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i also agreed with one of you above that i like bie's hair style more in roy adeed hang ruk than in here...and also i like the storyline more too...i just watch this one because i missed bie and i also like fang...but i wasn't really like how the storyline of this lakorn go....anyway...i still love bie though(since roy adeed hang ruk with mew...and they are my cutest on screen couple)....

back to hua jai si la...i will be so piss off if he end up sleeping with fang's sister too...like love fang but sleeping with the sister for revenge...just like les pumarae....hope it's not like that....

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
I saw episode 10 and omg i liked it, the best episode for me so far.. so hard breaking.. but yeah i like Fang in here.. no matter what she's not giving up.. and like i like how she said " Please stop before i hate the person i onced loved" haha it was something like that.. that was like a turning point. Bie's character soften up but then arghhh Kwan came in.. she is so...ewh omg... she slapped Fang..bie's facial expression was like WHATTT? for me, this is the best episode so far..i've been kind of skipping it...looking forward to moree

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
omg i saw it too, best episode so far... My favourite lakorn at the moment. Wish an episode could go for an hr and a half :( ... how cute was the part where he was squeezing her nose >.<

And the bit where he said something ' but i can hurt you ' or something like that, then he went in to kiss her and the music hits OMG...that was just >.< LOL i'm so in love with this lakorn.

Keomany

Music.heal.All
"Rasamee is Bie's friend " ahahh she is the cute person ever.. i love how shse flirt with bie throught the movie..she is very beautiful its just she is short...aww eps 10 is sad but it was exciting...i keep thinking its about to end but they put it off..i dindt watch bie first movie but my mom said it was good...i stilll need to watch it..but bie is such a good actor!

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
I just got done watching episode 10!!! i'm loving it!! the scene with Bie and Fang are cute!!! i can't stand her sister!! she get on my nerves and the mom too!! OMG!! Can't stand them!!

I haven't watch thai lakorn for over a year and when i get back to watching it!! It's this lakorn!! I'm so into this lakorn!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Episode 10

Peeping Fang :loool:

the result of her peepin on Bie :lol:

and later in the episode

ooooo lala :loool:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oo lala for realz mango...lol........thanks for sharing