Hua Jai Sila

vina_lek

It might be a good thing you're behind. I've watched 3 eppies, & I'm crazy anticipating the next one. Maybe I should just hold back and wait for it to end. So I can watch it in one go. :ph34r:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
awww..Bie looks so much better when he grew out his hair..

~EDIT~

I'm only 10 minutes into the lakorn..and I love it!! Bie looks soooooooo much better than his first lakorn.a.nd FAng, took me a while to recogize her..love it!

maijune

SarNie Adult
finally watched the whole 3 episodes and i loved it...can't wait to watch the rest...i like every scenes between bie and fang....anyway...does anyone know the summary to this lakorn?(the whole summary)...i really like to know...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz episode 4 the bathroom scene was a killer...ahahahaha nearly killed me.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is actually really good
at first i didnt think it would be cuz i never heard of the praek but i really like it
this lakorn is probably the best one airing right now (personal opinion- you're free to disagree :) )

I really like the opening song
does anyone know who sings it?

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
aww.. the car scene with bie and fang was soo cute. can't wait for the next episode.. looks like the fun is gonna begin because everyone that was mean to bie when he was little is back in thailand..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I wish someone would help provide episode summaries. There doesn't seem to be any yet so far.

Thanks for the MV, bunniii~ it's longer than the themesong clip.

I saw the covers of the CD at the end of the clip-- is the soundtrack/songs available yet?

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
im really liking this soo far... waiting to watch it on rentals cos i cant be bothered downloading... still loving bie since roy adeed hang ruk... similar-ish role here pickin on nek... fang has grown on me liking her even more now i like nek dat fights back lol...
cant wait for the next epis...