Hua Jai Sila

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think she likes him because he is rich. Now if he is not rich then I don't think she would fall equally as hard for him. I think she will be with Ae if Bie wasn't rich. I am redundant lol.

vina_lek

That makes sense. Kwan doesn't really know him all that well. I hope Fang doesn't succeed in revealing his identity to everyone, b/c I want to see how they react once he gets his revenge. -_-

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OH gosh I have not been postin in the forum for so long. . :lol: well here are some of the sc

:eek: oh gosh i thought dat Rasamee was gonna get Bie's half brother. . lucky she didnt ! :yahoo:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
continue of sc :)

Bie's half brother got to slept with the maid :lol:

so many cute scenes :D
postin up more sc soon !

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thansk mango.....been waiting for screencaps forever...you're the best.....keep posting okies!

oh i have aquwstion.is peemai a bad girl in here or good?

Keomany

Music.heal.All
part 15 couldnt end at the worst time....it was touchy when fang call bie p't whatever lol...cant spell it..and bie express was soo priceless..im starting to feel bad for that mam lady but she need to know when to let go..i know its love but she can do much better! all i have to say is pra-ak better not stop getitng them back because he love nang-ak ill be piss cause i want to see everyone reaction... this movie is the best..im loving every part...ahhhh..bie and his hot bath scene!

hey mango if you dont mine can you make a screen cap of A's bie half brother..i been looking for this hottie picture please?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
her real name is peemai..thats the girl i wanna know is she the bad girl in here....no she's not new she's been in the industry for quite a long time now

vina_lek

agh... so that's why she's been referred to as peemai. thanks! She's a good character I think... her character, rasamee, is Bie's best friend, & she's helping him get revenge against A... & Bie is working on Kwan.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:loool: okay i'll keep ya secret safe keomany buh i dink everyone who reads it will kno hehe sorrry :D

oh dats peemai
:D she is so pretty. and no she not nangrai in here i dont like her bein nangrai cuh she so pretty :spin: :lol:
and yup she is Bie's friend who is helpin Bie with gettin revenge on A. and A in episode 11 i believe tried to rape her lcuky the security came knockin on the door cuh Bie called to tell the security to knock on Rasamee's door. :D
GO GO BIE!! hehehe :lol: the HERO! :D