Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
one of my favorite confession scenes: Chuck and Tawan!
even though it was heartbreaking the way they didn't let themselves do what they want...
T-T She went to his house then he went to hers... And the whole phone and door between them when he finally says he loves her! ><

never woulda guessed that Don's dad would give in... it's wonderful that Don's family changed, their last scene was fun and heartwarming to watch. haha, just wish we could have seen Da and Don's baby!!!

aw, i love the finish, the love/money theme played into the scene when Tawan meets Chuck in the "yacht", how her love can't be bought because it's reserved by him already! <333

i love this lakorn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was sooooo freaking slow, but it wasn't too bad, theres nothing that made me mad during the course. Por did such a good job at this cold character. I really loved him here, he's cheap but generous, sweet but tight lipped, he also bickers, I would totally want to meet a guy like Chuck. Its sad he and Taew didn't have much love scenes and when they finally did hug during that teary night it made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. They did have a bit of chemistry for me to hang on to with this lakorn which probably prevented me from getting disinterested. I really love Boy in this lakorn, i have slowly grown to like him over the years but this lakorn probably won me over. I absolutely love his character, my favorite scene was when he was trying to get Por to forgive him and he made kiddy faces and talked to Chuck like a little kid asking for forgiveness and Chuck poured water on him. LOL The ending was kind of draggy and i wanted to see more of the wedding but oh well i gotta say overall this lakorn was good, p'ek wasn't stupid, in fact he was incredibly clever.