Huajai 2 Park (Act Art)

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i really like this lakorn i think its going at a fairly good pace... its not too drasggy or fast and the cast was perfect. I'd wish they changed por's appeareance more lik something that doesnt make him look so old. Boy was just perfect for this role and taew she so pretty over alll i think the actting is surperb and boy is really impressive... love him imn fai ruk asoon. \\

Can u guys fill me in alittle bit bout the 2nd coupling? pors younger sister and boy please. i thnk there a cute couple.

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ I agree. I like the pace and I'm especially watching this lakorn because of the wonderful cast.
I wish Chuck would smile more though. (Though I know being serious is what his character is supposed to be.) >.< And as much as I love Boy, Don is annoying sometimes, haha. Like in episode 3(I think) when he begs Chuck like a little kid. O-O
Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the next episode! It's only going to get better and better. xD

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Taew is quickly becoming my new fave newbie actress. She's got some talent and looks to go along with it. But I'm not feeling the chemistry between her and Por. I know they haven't spent all that much time together but their "moments" lack some spark.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
^ I agree. I like the pace and I'm especially watching this lakorn because of the wonderful cast.
I wish Chuck would smile more though. (Though I know being serious is what his character is supposed to be.) >.< And as much as I love Boy, Don is annoying sometimes, haha. Like in episode 3(I think) when he begs Chuck like a little kid. O-O
Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the next episode! It's only going to get better and better. xD
yea dons character is sorta irritating cuz he's like a child lol... he whines alot haha.. but tha'ts what cute about him! but yea i gotta agree theirs not much sparks between por and taew, don and taew however are super cute together. All though i love this lakorn alot i just hate the misunderstanding between por and taew! ugh but it's ok that where the bickering comes along hehe and omg! dons dad is such a perve eww... he grosses me out! yuck that old man is so dirty! i hope they focus and don and pors younger sister alot too cuz they r really cute together! i cant wait to see the twist! it be sad... as i've seen on the other post!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This is probably first time that i've seen Au Thanakorn in a perverted character
but his less than Nok Chatchai in 'nampueng korm' he is just eww. But this lakorn
seems very interesting from all the fans comments. Boy and Grace is a cute pair.
Hope to see Boy is given more interesting roles. But seem there is not much scene between
Por and Taew but they make such a cute pairing.

cecilia

Staff member
^i think this one is more ew than nok in nampueng kom b/c he likes the same girl that his son like -- and he's like a molester, constantly going in there to check on taew without showing his true nature -- like how he play friend with her dad but yet, he's secretly wanting to have time with taew -- and when ppl are around, it agitated him.. so that make him one :lol: (even though pedophile behavior referred to older man with younger age than Taew in the lakorn).

nampueng kom is not like that b/c Nok was just denying his feeling -- on top of that, he have no kid so it does not look so gross -- also, he show that he have interest in her by provoking her all the time -- in the end, ppl around him question his attitude b/c it's not like that of a boss and a worker or a loaner/borrower. so yup, NP is not ew but this one is ew b/c Au is definitely a pedophile (also, ppl around him, his wife and son agree that he likes YOUNGER GIRL) so this just prove that he is one big GREAT PEDOPHILE ;)

Don just confessed to Tawan that she's the one for him .. just when he's about to do that, Tawan's face turn awkward. She told him she does not think of him this way -- got him sadden. he then say what about the kiss she gave him earlier. Tawan apologized and say that she's sorry for misleading him but that's just a thank you kiss like any typical kiss as she has lived oversea for far too long. Poor guy -- feel bad for him but if i'm in Tawan's shoe, i would have done the same and tell him the same thing if i don't have any feeling for him. Sadly, Tawan has fallen for serious Chan so yup, she have to tell Don the truth. lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
This is probably first time that i've seen Au Thanakorn in a perverted character
but his less than Nok Chatchai in 'nampueng korm' he is just eww. But this lakorn
seems very interesting from all the fans comments. Boy and Grace is a cute pair.
Hope to see Boy is given more interesting roles. But seem there is not much scene between
Por and Taew but they make such a cute pairing.
yea i thought chatchais role was omg so disgusting and pervertive but over all the lakorn was pretty good i guess it caught my attention that's for sure. But really boy is so attractive and i love his acting... hehee he should be p'ek more! i hope the lakorn wont drag later cuz i like the pace as of now! luckily i'm watching it in eng sub so that's a extra ++

^i think this one is more ew than nok in nampueng kom b/c he likes the same girl that his son like -- and he's like a molester, constantly going in there to check on taew without showing his true nature -- like how he play friend with her dad but yet, he's secretly wanting to have time with taew -- -- and when ppl are around, it agitated him.. so that make him one :lol: (even though pedophile behavior referred to older man with younger age than Taew in the lakorn)

nampueng kom is not like that b/c Nok was just denying his feeling -- on top of that, he have no kid so it does not look so gross -- also, he show that he have interest in her by provoking her all the time -- in the end, ppl around him question his attitude b/c it's not like that of a boss and a worker or a loaner/borrower. so yup, NP is not ew but this one is ew b/c Au is definitely a pedophile (also, ppl around him, his wife and son agree that he likes YOUNGER GIRL) so this just prove that he is one big GREAT PEDOPHILE ;)

Don just confessed to Tawan that she's the one for him .. just when he's about to do that, Tawan's face turn awkward. She told him she does not think of him this way -- got him sadden. he then say what about the kiss she gave him earlier. Tawan apologized and say that she's sorry for misleading him but that's just a thank you kiss like any typical kiss as she has lived oversea for far too long. Poor guy -- feel bad for him but if i'm in Tawan's shoe, i would have done the same and tell him the same thing if i don't have any feeling for him. Sadly, Tawan has fallen for serious Chan so yup, she have to tell Don the truth. lol
the whole kissing thing was totally understandable... i would OF tooken it the wrong way too haha. Idk i just don't do thqat whole like greeting kiss type thing... tooo haha BUT ITS A LAKORN SO... anyhow
don is so cute though! u know i love that scene when don and tawan got drunk and went swiimming it was funny and cute.

junne

^i think this one is more ew than nok in nampueng kom b/c he likes the same girl that his son like -- and he's like a molester, constantly going in there to check on taew without showing his true nature -- He plays friend with her dad and anticipating her father's leave whenever; when ppl are around, it agitated him.. so that make him one :lol: (even though pedophile behavior referred to older man with younger age than Taew in the lakorn)

Ceci, you took the words out of my mouth. Nok was not ew. He was not married nor have any kids and was not a player. Plus, he really loves the n'ek. Au, on the other hand, is married and has a grown up kid and still wants to have Taew. That's ew and most definitly a pedophile.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.4 feel so sorry for Dont especially the scene he ask Tawan to hug him. T_T can't help but cried a long with them. it was a touching scene, sad/sweet. like Boy in here. his character is cute with Taew and he play it well, better than in Fairukasoon, that i want him to end up with Taew instead. Por's character is so annoying always look serious,he's rude and frank to nang'ek which's boring for me. hope in the future will get to see Taew and Boy pair up in a new lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
Today episode was so good, i didn't want it to end at all. Au really is pissing the hell out of me. i'm so glad and happy that por's sister came over for the night .. man, the look on au is so disturbing ..

the next morning, just when au's about to offer tawan the debt free choice by being his woman, por comes over and ANNOUNCE, I'M TAKING YOU HOME !!! next week will be so exciting .. let the romance begin ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sometimes Thai people overexaggerate on what we women do in the West. As greatful I am to those who help me or those that I am thankful for, I don't ever give them a kiss. It is understandable but most likely that to happen is 1/50.

Anyways yeah I just got through the first episode lmao... let's just say most of the currently on air, I just got through the first episode. I have never been this behind in lakorn ever. The ones from last year, I didn't even finish the ones I was watching. Still need to do that.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
Sometimes Thai people overexaggerate on what we women do in the West. As greatful I am to those who help me or those that I am thankful for, I don't ever give them a kiss. It is understandable but most likely that to happen is 1/50.

Anyways yeah I just got through the first episode lmao... let's just say most of the currently on air, I just got through the first episode. I have never been this behind in lakorn ever. The ones from last year, I didn't even finish the ones I was watching. Still need to do that.
yeah i'm questioning this so called "thank you kiss" too and to me it's not understandable. we thank people but i have yet to kiss them thank you unless it was my close family or friend. no wonder don interpreted it the wrong way.

for me i think this lakorn is moving a bit too slow. i like taew but i'm not a por fan and even more so his character in here. why does he always have to have that grumpy face?! and he caused her dad to die what the freak? all he said was "you misunderstood" like hello i was waiting for him to say more in that scene. the dialogue sucked for real.

kermint

sarNie Adult
omgness, i am so begind bout dis lakorn. i didnt know dis lakorn was on air alrdy. jus starting watch ep1

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
my mom is so crazy for this lakorn. she really adores Taew and Por is one of her favorites too. overall i do really enjoy Por and Taew's scene, they got chemistry!

cecilia

Staff member
^it air Wed/Thurs ja ..

i don't get tawanchai -- she does not love don but miss his companionship as if they're lover, it's no wonder chuck sees her that way. -- today episode was blah, i wanna see more actions ! one thing for sure is that .. don's dad pissed the hell out of me!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm having a little trouble watching this lakorn because of Au Thanakorn. In the lakorn with Mart and Taew, Au was her "dad" and now this.... :ph34r: :blink: ...I love their relationship as father and daughter....in this lakorn...it's kind of ruin it for me.

I might give it a try because I think Taew is a talent young actress. ^_^

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i'm waiting for the rest of episode 6 to be uploaded on youtube! lol it's taking a while... hm i really wanna see don and da together.... when will these two come together? hehee.. so far nothing between tawanchai and chuck yet...so hopefully i'm patient enough for em hehee.