I Belong To You: Completed

anousone

sarNie Egg
Chapter 07

Min took a walk around her hometown and ended up stopping at her old high school. She was contemplating whether she should go in or not. At the end, she decided not to and continue her walk. Om walked out of the gate, he looked around and saw a girl walking away from the school. He was about to walk away when he realized the back of the girl looked familiar. He decided to follow her.

Min heard footsteps from behind her. She wanted to turn around to see who it was but at the same time, she was scared. She was hesitating to run or not but in the end, she decided to speed walk.

Om didn’t understand why the person was speed walking, “Hey” he yelled.

Min bit her lip, “Damn it! It’s him!” she thought to herself. She couldn’t turn around now. She wasn’t going to let him see her just yet so she started running. He started running after her too but had to stop to catch his breath, “My gosh, that girl can run”.. After chasing her, he decided to stop. Min also stopped when she heard no more footsteps coming from behind her.

When Min got home, it was already late and she had missed dinner, “Where did you go?” her mother asked. “You missed dinner.”

“It’s okay. I’m not hungry anyways.”

“Did you visit your high school?”

Min shook her head, “I have no reason to visit that school that made me turn into a clown.”

“Min, it’s been four years. Get over it.”

“No!” Min replied. “I’m gonna get back at that Om Akapan. I’ll hurt him for making a fool out of me!”

Her mother looked at her and she could see anger written all over her daughter’s face. Min bit her lip as she noticed her mom was looking at her, “I’m gonna go to my room.”

As she was walking to her room, she realized something, “Damn it, why did I tell mom that.” Min knew that her mom would not like the idea and she will try to talk Min out of it. She closed the door behind her. She laid on her bed wondering, “Come to think of it, didn’t I already agree not to do it, but those girls are going to kill me if I don’t go along with it” she sighed.

-----------------------------

Since Min’s parents lived in different cities than her sister, she decided to go back to Parn’s place, since she didn’t want to stay with her parents. She decided she was going to help her sister with a little planning and finally meet her soon to be brother-in-law.

Her mother insisted the driver drive her there but Min declined the offer. So she took the bus there instead. While on the bus, she talked on the phone with Mam and didn’t notice someone took a sit next to her, “No! I already told you I’m not going to do it.”

“Please Min” Mam begged. “We’re missing one girl and I really want you to be part of my wedding.”

“No. I already discussed this with you way before I even got back.”

“You’re not going to do this for your only sister?”

“Sorry sis but nope.”

“Come on, you can pair up with Om. He’s one of the guys you met at the mall.”

“Oh hell no! He’s the last person on the list!”

“He’s cute. Why do you despise him?”

“Because I just do okay?”

“Is it because of that guy back in high school, where he made you the school joke?”

“Maybe, maybe not.” Min replied. “Don’t worry. My time will come.”

“What is that suppose to mean?”

“Don’t think I’m going to tell you.”

“Min Pechaya, what the hell are you planning to do?”

She loved it when she makes her sister wanted to know her business, “Hey…I got to go…I’ll call you when I get there…bye..” and she hung up. She had a big smile on her face, knowing her sister would call right back. The phone went off and Min was right, Mam called again, “Hello…”

“Min you better tell me what is going on.” her sister demanded.

“I’ll tell you when the time comes. I have to go now, really. My battery is running out.”

Om, who was sitting next to her, was eavesdropping on the conversation. He was surprise to see her here, thinking she’ll be the last person he thought he would see. Min pushed her bangs aside and looked around. There he was, sitting next to her, “I have to avoid him” she said to herself. She grabbed her purse and walked away to sit somewhere else. She couldn’t stand being anywhere near the person she hated.

“He got up and followed her, “Hey” he called out.

She turned to look at him, “Min right?” he asked unsure.

Min stared at him with an evil look, “What do you want?”

“Oh…I…uh…I just wanted to get to know you”

She looked away, “Well, I don’t want to get to know you.”

He stared at her, “Well can I ask why?”

She looked at him and shrugged, “I don’t know. I just don’t want to.”

“Did I do something wrong?” he asked.

“Why would you think that?”

“Because I’ve notice since the first time we’ve met. You look at me like I’m your enemy or something.”

Min ignored him and she continued looking out the window, “Do you hate me?” he asked.

“No.” she answered.

“Then why don’t you want to get to know me?”

“I just don’t okay” she raised her voice. “And could you stop asking questions. Chum Rum karn! Kao jai mai?”

He nodded slowly, “Fine…but is it okay if I tell you something about me?”

She looked at him annoyed, “What part…” she stopped. She didn’t care about getting to know him. All she was thinking about was her revenge. Should she stop or continue with the plan. She sighed.

“So…” he started.

“Honestly, I don’t really care if you tell me about yourself.” she told him. “But don’t expect me to tell you something about myself to you.”

Om nodded, “Okay” he stared at her for awhile. The more he see her, the more familiar she look to him.

As Om was talking about himself, Min’s thoughts were somewhere else. She was thinking about the plan. At the end, she realized going with the plan was the best idea. She decided to write some kind of article on him, but what should she write about with the short period of time. She shook her head and sighed.

Om looked at her and noticed she wasn’t paying attention, “Ahem…”

“Huh?”

“I know you weren’t listening to me” he told her. “You didn’t have to pretend.”

She put on a fake smile, “I was listening” she lied.

“What did I say then?” he questioned her.

She thought for a moment, “Um…your name is Akapan Namart but everyone calls you Om. You’re from here but you’re currently residing in Los Angeles. You go to UCLA. “ she paused. “Are those the right information?” she was hoping it was right.

Om smiled, “Yeah…” he was surprise she was even listening.

“See…told you I was listening…”

“Well I thought you weren’t.”

Min felt a little guilty. She wasn’t listening to him. She just happened to know stiff about him. As she thought about it, she thought her friend’s plans were better. She’ll make him fall for her and dump him in the end. She would then reveal to him that she is the Min he made fun of back in high school. Maybe at her sister’s wedding would be the best place.

“What are you smiling about?” Om asked when he saw her smiling about something.

“Oh nothing…just thinking….about what makes me happy.”

Om nodded, “So what does make you happy?”

She eyed him, “That’s for me to know okay.”

He looked at her, “Alright…but can I ask you something?”

“What?”

“Did you go visit an old high school yesterday?”

“No” she lied. “Why?”

“I saw this girl that looks like you….from the back though”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah……but anyways are you here to visit family or just on vacation?”

“Vacation…” she lied again.

“Oh….how do you like it so far?”

She shrugged, “It’s okay. But I will never ever live here” she crossed her finger as she said that.

He laughed, “This place is nice. I’m planning on moving back when I’m done with school.”

“Oh” she said…”Damn you…” Now she didn’t want to move back after knowing he’s going to move back here.

“This place has a lot of memories…”

“Because you’ve made fun of me” she thought.

“So you’re from L.A. right?”

Min nodded, “Yeah…something like that….I’m currently living there because I go to school there. My parents lives here though” Min bit her lip after she told him that.

Om looked surprise, “Oh so you are from here. …where are you from?”

“Uh…here…there…somewhere….”

Om laughed, “it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me. But why Thailand for vacation?”

“Oh…”she thought for a moment, “My friends wanted to come here…plus I needed to visit my parents.”

“Oh…okay….”

Min quietly tapped her shoes. She was impatient to get out of the bus before Om had ask her more questions. As soon as the bus stopped, she got off even though it wasn’t her stop, “I’ll see you around” Om said, waiving at her.

Min put on a fake smiled and nodded, “Okay….”​

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Awhh;they had a nice talk.
i'm starting to feel bad for Om Now.
so sadd already.lol.well can't wait for more:)

anousone

sarNie Egg
Chapter 08

Parn, Khem, and Nee went shopping that day, looking for more dresses to try out. Min had called them and told them she would meet up with them later on, “You know, I thought of something” Khem told her friends.

“What?” Parn and Nee asked.

“We should just go to Min’s sister’s bridal shower…”

Parn and Nee nodded. The night before, they had talked about it and decided they weren’t going to the bridal shower. They will only attend the wedding because Min was going to be there. “Me too” Parn added. “I did a lot of thinking and I think it’ll be the best place for Min to start her revenge…”

Nee nodded, “Yes, I agree but…”

Parn and Khem looked at her.

“Revenge isn’t fun to play with. I remember watching Plerng Payu with Oil and Aum. She wanted revenge, things turned out ugly and in the end, she ends up getting hurt and so does he….and I don‘t want to see Min get hurt”

Khem shook her head, “You watch too many lakorns Nee. You need to stop.”

Nee shrugged, “It could happen you know….”

Parn nodded, “Maybe we should tell her not to do it…”

They went to sit down at a café’, “So do you really think Min will go along with the plan or do you think she’s just saying that she will because she’s scared of us?” Khem asked.

“I talked to her and she really don’t want to do it.” said Parn.

Khem snapped her fingers, “I knew it. Min could be indecisive sometimes…”

Nee shrugged, “Maybe it’s for the best…”

Sukol, Kellan, and Taylor were walking by the café’ when Kellan saw the three girls he recognized, “Hey” he pointed to them.

“Should we go over there?” asked Sukol.

Taylor nodded, “Of course. C’mon…”

Taylor lead the way, “Hey girls” he greeted.

Parn turned to look at the guys, “Hi”

“Hi” Sukol said shyly.

Taylor and Kellan looked at the other two girls as they look away, “Hey” Kellan said, tapping on Khem’s shoulder. “I said hi…”

Khem looked at him, “You know when a girl turns her back on you means she isn’t interested.”

Kellan laughed and went to go sit next to her, “I know you’re only joking with me….”

Khem shook her head, “Oh my god, you are the most obnoxious guy I ever met. Can’t you just leave me alone?”

Kellan shook his head, “No because I like you.”

Khem stared at him, “Dude, you don’t even know me. How can you say you like me?”

“Your beauty is what counts…”

Khem leaned towards Parn, “Parn you’re the calmest one here. You better do something before I end up killing him…”

Nee looked at Parn as well, “Me too….”

Parn turned to the two boys, “Sorry guys……”

“It’s cool” they said.

Sukol was the quiet one out his friends, “So how are you guys doing?” he asked.

Parn looked at him, “Where’s your other friend? Don’t you guys always come in four?”

Sukol shook his head, “We are four good friends but we don’t do everything together….speaking of four, where is your other friend?”

“Home….”

Sukol nodded, “Oh…but hey…I think we should all hang out together or something…”

Both Taylor and Kellan looked at Parn, “Yeah…please…”

Parn shook her head, “Thanks guys but I’m sorry we can’t hang with you. We have other plans…”

Parn knew that Khem and Nee would kill her if she agreed to hang out with them, “That’s fine” Sukol said. “Well, have fun then.”

Parn nodded, “Alright…bye…”

--------------------------

The three girls went home and found Min sitting on the couch, “I thought you were going to meet up with us?” Nee asked. “What happen?”

Min shook her head, “Nothing…I just got lazy…but you guys would never guess who I saw today.”

“Who?” they asked at the same time.

“Om!”

Nee mouthed dropped, “Oh my gosh…what happened? Did he know it was you?”

“Nope…and I thought about it….I’m gonna make him fall for me and reject him the way he rejected me…”

Her friends looked unease and Min noticed it, “What now ?”

The three girls looked at each other and back at Min, “Well….we thought about it” Nee started….” we don’t want you to go with the plan….we don’t want to see you get hurt at the end….”

Min was surprise to hear those words coming out from her friend’s mouth. The whole time, they were the one pushing her to go with the plan and now they changed their mind, “You guys want me to stop with my plan?”

“We just don’t want to see you get hurt” said Parn.

“Don’t worry I won’t.” Min told them. “I’m not going to do anything crazy. I’ll just be myself and let him fall for who I am…”

Parn got up and walked to the kitchen, “Well let us know when you’re gonna start with the plan…”

Min nodded, “I will…..”

When Parn came back with the four glass of water, they all saw tears falling down Min’s face, “Why are you crying?” Khem asked.

Min wiped her tears off her face, “ You know when I went back to visit my old high school, I couldn’t even bring myself back into that school. It was sad how I told him how I felt and only to find out it was just a joke him and his friends bet on.”

Her three friends hugged her. They knew she was hurt, “It’s alright Min. Everything will be okay….”

Min nodded, “I know….koy doo na…chun ja aow keun…”

Parn nodded, “Someday you’ll find someone you will love as much as you once loved him.”

Min bit her lower lip. She was unsure about how she still feel about him

“Anyways” Nee started as she knew the atmosphere wasn’t the same anymore, “We decided to go to the bridal shower…..”

Min nodded, “That’s fine with me then…”

----------------------------

Om came back that evening and the guys had told him what had happened when they ran into with the girls, “So no date?” he asked the guys.

Kellan shook his head, “Nope…”

“How come?”

“Because she doesn’t like me…”

“If only you didn’t mention her beauty, you might have succeeded.” said Sukol.

Om looked at Kellan, “Dude you told her you liked her because of her beauty?….”

Sukol nodded, “If I was a girl and a random guy came up to me and told me because of my beauty, I would walk away…”

Taylor eyed Kellan, “Geesh, thanks a lot…”

Om shook his head, “Taylor, you told Nee the same thing?”

“Man, I thought girls like it when we say we like their beauty….”

Om and Sukol shook their heads. Kellan gave a guilty smile, “My bad…”

“Anyways” Sukol changed the subject, “How was your parents?”

“Pretty good” Om answered. “They want me to come home like always…”

“And what did you tell them?”

“After graduation….but guess who I saw though?”

“Who?” they all asked. “Min?”

“Not the min you guys are thinking about but the Min with the other three girls.”

“Did you guys talk?” Kellan asked.

“She didn’t really want to talk to me…”

“Did you get her number?” asked Taylor.

“No! I didn’t really get to talk to her so what do you expect?”

“Did you go visit the school?” Sukol asked.

Om nodded, “Yeah, it’s still the same. Nothing different. I’m still the guy who made Min the school joke. No one beat that record yet according to the principal…..”

The other three laughed, “Way to go dude….”

Om sighed, “That’s not funny….”​

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
tehe.
Love it.
Kellan and Taylor are so hilarious!
omgg.Hope Min feels better and dont end up getting hurt.
tehe.Update more soon:)

anousone

sarNie Egg
Chapter 09

The four girls stood in front of Mam’s door later the next day. Min told her friends that they were going to have a girl’s night out with her sister. But she lied. Her sister wanted her over for dinner and if she rejected the offer, Mam was going to keep bugging Min about her being part of the wedding.

“We better not see them” said Khem.

“Don’t worry” Nee assured her. “Remember it’s a girl’s night out.”

Min felt so bad for lying to her friends like that, “Um guys….”

They all looked at her, “Yeah?”

“I have something to tell you….”

“What is it?”

“We’re not here for a girl’s night out….”

“WHAT?!” the other three shouted.

Min looked down, “Sorry….”

“I’m going back!” said Khem as she starts turning back.

“Khem wait…” Min pleaded….”I need moral support…”

“But…..”

Parn walked over to Khem, “Come on Khem. I don’t like it either but just do it for Min…..”

Nee nodded, “As much as I hate those guys, our friend needs us. Besides, if those guys plan do to anything to us, we’ll hurt them.”

Khem sighed, “Oh alright……”

Min smiled and rang the door bell, “Min…” Mam answered the door and closed it behind her so the guys wouldn’t hear them “I’m so happy you came…”

“Well, I wouldn’t have come if you didn’t force me…”

Mam laughed, “I know you love me that’s why you came….”

“Well I’m pretty sure you’ve met my friends already.

Mam smiled at them, “Oh yeah, we have met. Thanks for coming girls…”

They all nodded, “No problem…”

“Come on, let’s all go inside” Mam said as she opened the door once again.

As they got inside, the guys were surprise to see them. For Min, the other three girls didn’t let it bother them. They stood next to Min as Mam introduce them to the guys once again and vice versa.

After dinner, everyone sat in the living room watching TV. The guys were busy glaring at the girls. The girls ignored them minus Khem, who had to sit right next to Kellan. He kept on scooting close and she kept scooting back. When she couldn’t take it anymore, she wanted to say something to him but her phone went off. She got up and walked away.

The three girls looked at each other, wondering who would call Khem at this hour. When Khem got back, she had on a long face, “What’s wrong?” Min asked. “And who called?”

“Dad, who else. He knows I’m in town and he wants me to go see him….”

“How does he know you’re in town?” Nee asked.

“His men saw us at the mall the other day……”

“His men?” Kellan questioned. “Is your father like a socialite like Mam’s family…..”

The three girls laughed. They remembered Khem telling them that her dad is a big mafia, “Not exactly” Parn answered.

“Then what is he?”

Nee smirked, “Trust me dude, you don’t wanna know.”

Kellan nodded as he look at Khem who wasn’t laughing with her friends. Instead, she kept quiet and stared at the wall. He wanted to ask her what is wrong but afraid she might yell at him.

-------------------------

“Let’s play a game…” Wayu suggested after they finished watching TV.

“What game?” the girls asked.

Since they didn’t know each other too well, Wayu decided come up with a game, spin the bottle-the questioning version. The girls didn’t care so they didn’t object. The girls sat together, while the guys sat together as well. Mam and Wayu looked at each other as they noticed no one moved, “I’ll start” Wayu said, breaking the silence.

Wayu spun the bottle and landed on Nee, “Nee, what are you going to school for?”

“Uh…business….” she replied.

After answering, it was her turn and the bottle landed on Mam, “I hope you don’t mind”

Mam shook her head, “Not at all. Ask me anything you want….”

Nee wanted to ask personal questions but because of Min, she didn’t. “Mam, how many siblings do you have?”

“Just one younger sister…she’s in L.A. right now.”

Nee nodded, “I see….”

Mam spun the bottle and it landed on Min, “Min, how long have you been gone from Thailand?”

“Four years….”

When Min spun the bottle, it landed on Om, the person she hoped it wouldn’t land on. Her friends were all curious to what Min wanted to ask, “If you could do one thing over, what would you do?”

Om thought for a bit. There were too many things he wanted to do over but didn’t say anything, “Too many things….” he answered. “If I can do one thing over, it probably be not to have too much pride.”

Parn, Nee, and Khem rolled their eyes. Om looked at Min who was giving a smirk to her friends. He wanted to ask, but it wasn’t his turn.

The game was going great and when Om spun the bottle, it landed on Min again, “Why did you ask me that question?” he asked back.

Min shrugged, “I just wanted to know if a guy like you have any regrets….”

Mam noticed they were tension between them. By looking at Min, she knew there were more to it than just that. She felt that there must be a past. But the only thing that hurt her sister the most was four years ago.

“Of course I have regrets…I have feelings too….”

Min shrugged, “Gor laew pbai….” Min looked at her watch, “It’s getting late…we should head back.

Her friends nodded, “Yeah, let’s.”​

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omigee.that was awesome<3
So interesting.Can't wait to read more
of Om&Min.tehe.Spin the Bottle.UPDATE SOON:)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Nice update. Thanks so much. I am really enjoying the story.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Chapter 10

Khem convinced her friends to go with her to her dad’s house the next day. Knowing her father is a mafia, Parn, Min, and Nee were scared to meet him.

“Khem, is your dad evil?” Nee asked as they were walking.

“Define evil.” Khem said, unsure.

“Like if we say something that offends him, will he kill us?”

Khem shook her head, “No stupid. My dad may be a mafia, but he’s not that cruel…I think…”

Parn and Min looked at each other, “You think?! What’s that suppose to mean?!”

Khem turned to her friends, “Okay would everyone just calm down? I don’t know how my dad thinks okay since I don’t live with him. I’m pretty sure he won’t do anything to you guys….”

“You sure?” they asked in unison.

Khem nodded, “Now, come on. The faster we get there, the faster we can leave.”

When they reached Khem’s estate, Parn, nee, and Min were blown away by the size of the house. It was actually bigger than Min’s parents house.

“Is this a house or a palace?” Parn asked.

“Don’t be so surprise” said Khem. “All of this came from my dad’s illegal work.”

A man in black walked up to them, “It’s good to see you again khun noo. Your father is waiting for you inside.”

Khem nodded, “Come on girls…”

“Wait” the man said, blocking the way. “Before they can go in, I must check their bags, just for safety.”

“They are my friends. They’re harmless.”

“I understand but for your father’s sake, I must check or they can’t come in….”

“It’s okay Khem” Min assured her. “He can check our bags. It’s not like we’re hiding anything. Right girls?”

Nee and Parn nodded.

------------------------

“Please….” Kellan begged. “I’ll do anything for you.”

Kellan and Taylor had asked Mam if they can go on dates with Khem and Nee. After that evening, they felt they wanted to get to know the girls a little bit better. Om and Sukol didn’t do anything. As much as they wanted to get to know Min and Parn, they can feel tension coming from the girls especially Min.

“I’ll think about it” replied Mam. She was curious of her sister’s action too. She could see that Min was uncomfortable being around the guys especially Om. She didn’t want her sister to feel worst when it was so hard for her to make Min come to the wedding. She knew Min didn’t want to come back to Thailand and it was all because of four years ago.

“Think about it?” whined Taylor. “Mam, we agreed to be part of your wedding. This is the least you can do for us?”

Mam looked at him and smiled, “You guys came here for Wayu. You’re his groomsmen. If you guys had long hair and maybe some boobs, then yeah, I would agree you guys came for me.”

Both Kellan and Taylor pouted.

“And I think it’ll be hard to go on dates with them because it looks like they’re not into you guys.”

Wayu nodded, “I agree with her. Can’t you see how the girls were looking at you all, they didn’t even want to look at you guys. And I bet there was a reason why they came to dinner.” He turned to look at Mam who just shrugged her shoulders.

Mam didn’t tell Wayu that Min is her younger sister yet. She didn’t want him to know that she came to the wedding out of her own will.

“What are you thinking about?” Wayu asked Mam as she was in her own world.

“Nothing.” she lied.

“Mam, I’ll be your best friend” said Kellan.

“No” Mam laughed.

“We’ll cook for you.” added Taylor.

Sukol shook his head, “You guys don’t even know how to cook.”

“You’re right” Taylor agreed. “Om and Sukol will cook for you.”

“Hey!” Sukol and Om said in unison. “Don’t get us involve!”

Kellan smirked, “Oh whatever. I know you guys want dates with Min and Parn too. Don’t pretend.”

Om just got up immediately and walked outside. He couldn’t stop thinking about Min. The Min he just met and the Min he made into a school joke.

“What’s wrong?” asked Sukol as he followed him outside.

“Just thinking” Om replied. “It’s been four years and I still don’t know where Min is at.”

“Yah kid mak na. I’m sure Min forgave you already.”

Om sighed, “I don’t know. I won’t feel at ease until I find her.”

“Did the principal tell you anything?”

Om shook his head, “Nope. Why did I even do it in the first place when I knew I was going to be a jerk.”

“Come on, you were immature back then. What’s done is done. The best thing now is to make sure it won’t happen again.”

He nodded, “I won’t. Believe me but I know you guys like those girls. Don’t make the same mistake as me now.”

“Same goes for you. I know you like Min. But what a coincident is her name is the same name as the Min you made fun of.”

Om nodded, “Yeah, that is a coincident……”

“Speaking of Min, I never ever got a chance to see a picture of the Min you made fun of.”

“I didn’t?”

Sukol shook his head, “Nope. All you did was just talk about her with us.”

“Gae yak doo tummai?”

Sukol shrugged, “I just wanna see how she looks like and the reason why you rejected her….but come to think of it, she wasn’t pretty to begin with right?”

“I guess you can say that…glasses, frizzy hair, braces…every quality that describes a nerd. But her picture is in the yearbook, which I left back in L.A. Guess you have to wait until we get back to see it.”

Sukol nodded.

-------------------------------

“Hey, Min is my sister” Mam told Wayu when they were alone.

“What?!” Wayu was surprise, “When were you planning on telling me this?”

Mam shrugged, “Soon…..but don’t tell your friends now….”

“I won’t…..but I thought Min wasn’t coming back to Thailand though?”

“Yeah…but we, meaning my parents and I kinda forced her to come……it’s my wedding okay, I won’t my baby sister to be there….”

“I understand….but hooking her and her friends up with my friends would be awesome….”

“Yeah and Min will kill me if I did that. Did you see how Min looked at Om. It’s like she wanted to kill him or something……..other than that, I find my sister very suspicious.”

“What do you mean?”

“I feel like she’s up to something but I don’t know what….”

------------------------------------

Parn, Min, and Nee took a tour around Khem’s estate while Khem went to talk with her dad in private. But of course, whatever the girls wanted to do, they couldn’t because they had Khem’s father’s men follow them everywhere, “When the gonna leave us alone?” Nee complained to her friends. “It’s annoying.”

“They probably think we might steal or do something that will bring danger to Khem’s dad.” said Min.

Parn smirked, “Shit, what the hell are we going to do?! Khem’s our friend. We will never do anything to hurt her….”

After the men saw Khem walking towards them, they decided to leave the girls alone, “Sorry for the wait guys…” Khem said as she approach her friends.

Nee looked back and noticed the men were gone, “Phew, finally they left and thank god you came!”

“What did you dad wanted to talk to you about?” Min asked.

Khem sighed, “Same thing like always. He wants me to move back to Thailand.”

“And what did you tell him?” asked Parn.

“I told him that I will as long as he stops doing illegal stuff.”

“And what did he say?”

“He will. He seems sincere this time too…but I told him that I will move back when I graduate in two more years…”

Nee smiled, “Guess we’re all leaving the City of Angels after college is over huh?”

“I have to anyways” said Parn. “Or else my parents would kill me if I stay there longer than I have to.”

Khem shrugged, “I kinda miss spending time with my dad too…so I guess moving back will be a good thing…”

Min stayed quiet. All her friends was excited to move back to Thailand after college but she wasn’t. And it’s all because of Om.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awh;love it<3
taha;Kellan and Taylor are so cute begging:)
Om,still figuring things out,don't be sadd...
update soon!

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ updateiot soonn!!
This is sooo goo!!! :p
I cant believe tha Oma
made fun of her!! But
it cute how they are falling
in love!! :wub:

TubbyTinker

Chapter 11

Days passed and the girls were getting frustrated with the plan. It was three against one. Min wanted to go with another plan but her friends wanted her to do the other one.

“No, we are not doing that” Min told her friends. “I thought you wanted me to do the other plan?”

“Well, we change our mind” said Nee. “Are you gonna do it or not?”

“Can we just all forget about them and not go with the plan?”

Khem shook her head, “How can you ignore or even forget about the guy that broke your heart, the guy that made you cry, the guy who--”

“Khem, Khem, I think Min gets the point” said Parn.

Min sighed, “But I’m not even sexy. I don’t think I can handle the sexiness…..”

Khem sighed, “Fine skip the sexiness. Just do whatever to make him fall for you. You have about a month or so to do it before we go back to L.A.”

Min nodded with determination, “Alright. Let the revenge plan begin! I’m gonna make him fall for me and then when he confesses his love for me, I’ll reveal who I am and dump his ass!”

“So when do you want to start?” asked Nee.

Min smirked, “Tomorrow.”

--------------------------

Om sat at the restaurant nervously and excited. He was actually surprise that Min called him last night and asked if he was interested having dinner with her. And even though Om still have the old Min in his mind, he thought starting fresh with the old Min might help him clear some things.

“Sorry I’m late” Min said, standing behind him.

Om got up and turned around and gazed at Min’s beauty. She had on a white halter top dress, with her hair curled and down, “Wow…..you look amazing….”

Min pretended to blush, “Thank you. You look pretty good yourself.”

Om grabbed the bouquet of flowers from the table and handed it over to Min, “Here…I got you these.”

Min froze when she saw the bouquet of white roses. It was the same type of flowers he had given her on their supposedly first date back in high school as well, “White roses…” she said softly.

Om was concerned, “You don’t like them?”

“No….it’s….it’s beautiful. Believe it or not, they’re my favorites.”

Om smiled, “Good to know.”

Min then went to sit down and they both ordered dinner. Waiting outside the restaurant was Parn. Min had asked her to come along just in case something went wrong. She wandered around and bumped into Sukol, “Hey! What are you doing here?” she asked him.

“What about you? What are you doing here?” he asked back.

“Um…Min asked if I come along….I’m guessing your friend did the same?”

Sukol nodded, “Yeah…pretty much. I find it surprising though…”

“Why you say that?”

“Because…. correct me if I’m wrong but it seems to me your friend doesn’t really like Om much and now all of a sudden, she’s asking him to dinner.”

Parn shrugged, “Maybe she changed her mind and she wants to get to know Om a bit better. I know he wants to get to know her a bit better too, am I right?”

“I guess so…..what about us?” he asked smiling.

“What about us?…pood hai dee dee na!”

Sukol smiled, “I meant……can we start over and be friends?”

“Puer arai?”

“Gor….I just want to get to know you better…gor kae nun…”

“Fine…..I’ll give you one more chance……”

Sukol smiled, “Then it’s a date!”

“What?! I never said we have a date!”

“Hey, a date is the best way to get to know people. Let’s make it a group date instead. Invite your friends tomorrow and I’ll invite mines……”

Parn knew Sukol tricked her and set her up. If he wanted to play this way, she will play too, “Fine. Where are we going to meet at?”

“Hmmm…..I’ll think about it but I’ll text you tonight….”

Parn nodded, “Nai yark len baeb nee chai mai….dai…” she thought to herself.

----------------------------------

“So….what made you change your mind?” Om asked, eating his dessert.

Min was confused, “Excuse me?”

“I told you I wanted to get to know you when we met on the bus but you said no. What change your mind?”

Min shrugged, “I guess I judge people by their appearance too much….plus…you seem like an interesting guy to me….”

Om stared into her eyes for a bit and Min couldn’t help herself but stared back. A musician came and played the violin. Om took this opportunity to ask Min to dance with him, “Shall we?”

Min smiled and reach for his hands. Both danced to the music, with Min laying her head against his shoulders. As much as Min hated it, she had to do it. Time was running out. Om, on the other hand, was surprise Min was actually that close to him but deep down inside, he enjoyed it.

“Hey Min, can I ask you something?”

Min looked up at him, “Anything….”

“Remember the question you asked me when we were playing spin the bottle?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Let me ask you, if you can redo anything in the past, what would it be?”

“You really want me to tell you?”

Om nodded, “If that’s okay with you….”

“”IThe only thing I really wanted to do over is prolly to never know this guy back in high school.”

Om froze for a bit, “Really? Why?”

“Let’s just say he was a major jerk. Total jock, conceited, you know….”

“Really?” Om got even more curious. “May I ask what high school you went to?”

“You wouldn’t know. It was…uh…a private high school…anyways, I think it’s getting late, I should head home. Parn’s waiting for me in the car.”

Om smiled, “You brought Parn with you? I also brought Sukol with me.”

“Really? I guess we both thought something might go wrong this evening…”

“But it didn’t, which is good. I really had fun tonight. It was nice getting to know you abit better.”

Min smiled and nodded, “Me too. Want to do this again sometimes?”

“Sure…but it’s my turn this time to pick the venue.”

“Deal.”​

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
awhiee;i super duper love that
moment!Yes,it's starting to get more awesome NOW!
ahhhh!But i dont want Om hurt...anyways,Min,you're gnna fall for this guy againn.
Love this Chapterrrr.

TubbyTinker

Chapter 12

That night Min tossed and turned on the bed, trying to go to sleep but she couldn’t. All she could think about was the date she had with Om earlier. At one point, she enjoyed it, another she was happy he was falling under her trap. She sat up and shook her head, “Oy!”

“Can’t sleep either?”

Min turned to look at Nee, “You’re awake?”

Nee sat up on her bed, “Yeah. Can’t go to sleep either.”

“Why?”

“What about you? Why can’t you go to sleep? And how was the date with Om?”

“It went pretty well. He’s actually falling for me….”

“Really?” Nee got excited. “Awesome!”

Min stayed quiet. Nee saw the look on Min’s face and knew what that meant, “Min…..aren’t you happy the plan is working?”

“Yeah but…….”

Nee rolled her eyes, “Oh gosh…don’t tell me you’re feeling sorry for him?”

“Pblao……it’s just that……..what if I do end up falling for him again? I don’t want that feeling to come back.”

Nee hopped over onto Min’s bed and comfort her, “Min…if you’re scared that you might fall for him again, why don’t you use this plan as a test for yourself….”

“I don’t get you…..”

“Well….let’s say that Om is already in love with you and he confesses it. He asks you how you feel about him, you have two options, one, break his heart like he did to yours or two, follow your heart and tell him how you really feel.”

“And how would I know if my feelings for him are real or not?”

“That’s why I told you to use this plan as a test.. The time you spent together with him will test you if those feelings are really gone or they’re buried deep down inside somewhere…..”

Min was shock to hear her friend Nee giving her these kind of advice. She put her hand on Nee’s forehead, “Are you okay?”

“Of course. Why?”

“You seem to be talking strange to me. You’re giving me good advices…”

Nee pouted, “Aow! Are you saying I never give you good advices?”

Min laughed, “No….thank you Nee…..”

“Mai pben rai…peuan gun.”

“Your turn. Why can’t you go to sleep?”

“It’s mom…..”

“What about her? Is she sick?”

“No, she’s perfectly fine. This afternoon, I went to have lunch with her and she’s having this dinner party tomorrow night at the house. She wants me to come.”

“And you don’t want to go?”

“Of course not. She said she wants everyone to meet me but knowing my mom, I know what she’s up to. She mentioned Techin…..”

“Wait…Techin…hey isn’t that the guy your mom is trying to set you up with?”

Nee nodded, “Yeah him. She’s been trying all these years and that’s why I ran away to college but I know she’s going to use this dinner party to manipulate me in some way.”

“How?”

Nee shrugged, “Mai roo…..that’s why I told her I’m bringing my boyfriend…”

“Boyfriend? You don’t even have one!”

“Exactly. That’s why I’m stressing right now. I need someone to pretend to be my boyfriend so my mom would stop setting me up with Techin.”

“But I heard that Techin comes from a well-known family here in Thailand…..he‘ll be perfect for a knun noo like you”

“Okay, I admit, he’s good looking, successful, he has all the quality a woman wants but love isn’t about the outside. It’s about the inside. I grew up knowing Techin and I only see him as a big bother to me. My mom doesn’t understand that situation there.”

“So who’s gonna be your fake boyfriend tomorrow?”

“That’s my dilemma here. …hey Min, you don’t happen to have a trustworthy guy friend here do you?”

Min shook her head, “Nope. Sorry…..”

Nee laid down on the bed, “Oy! Chun taii nae nae!”

--------------------------------

“What?! You want me to go on a date with that Kellan guy?!” Khem asked furious.

“It’s not just you Khem” Parn replied “but I have to, Nee has to, and so does Min.”

Nee and Min came out of the room and heard the conversation, “I can’t go” replied Nee. “I need to go boyfriend hunting.”

Min nodded, “I’m not going either. I already went out with him yesterday.”

“But I told Sukol that we would all go on a group date!” Parn whined.

“And why did you agree to it?!” everyone asked in unison.

Parn shrugged, “I don’t know. Look, I can understand Min’s situation but Nee and Khem you guys better come with me.”

“Mai!” Khem scolded.

“I’m not going either.” Nee added.

Parn sighed, “Look, I have an idea that will make those guys not want to hang out with us anymore.”

“How?” Nee asked.

Parn smirked, “Just push their buttons. Guys don’t like it when girls are annoying, rude, all those nasty qualities…”

Khem nodded, understanding what Parn is trying to say, “Oh…I get it now. Ha, that Kellan guy wants a date with me, then he’ll get one.”

Parn smiled, “So I’m guessing you’re going. What about you two?”

Min shook her head, “Nope. Not going.”

“I told you I need to go boyfriend hunting.”

Parn was confused, “What boyfriend hunting?”

“Oh, Nee lied to her mom that she has a boyfriend already and now her mom wants to meet him at the dinner party tonight” Khem answered.

“Why don’t you just ask that Taylor guy to be your boyfriend?”

Nee looked at Parn if she was crazy, “Are you crazy?”

Parn shrugged, “Hey it’s only a suggestion. And I think he’s a better option than picking random guys up. Unless you have a guy friend already.”

“Mai mee….”

“Plus I think he can convince your mom that you two are a couple since he already likes you.”

“What if he says no?”

Min laughed, “Nee dear, he’ll probably say yes before you even ask him.”

“True….” Bee turned to Parn, “So where are we meeting them?”

“Their place.”​

anousone

sarNie Egg
Chapter 13

Kellan and Taylor high five each other after they found out from Sukol that they were having a group date with the girls, “How did you get her to agree dude?” Taylor asked.

Sukol smiled and shrugged, “I told Parn to meet us here first.”

Om walked into the room and saw the excitement from his friends, “Whatever you guys do, don’t make the same mistake like I did.”

Kellan smirked, “Oh we won’t. Those girls are too pretty to be rejected.”

Sukol nodded, “Yeah….besides…we’re not an ass like you…”

Taylor and Kellan laughed.

“Oh…go ahead and laugh” said Om. “I’ll be laughing when those girls reject you guys instead.”

“Don’t say that!” scolded Taylor.

“So when’s your next date with Min?” Sukol asked.

Om shrugged, “I don’t know….”

“You guys should come with us….”

“Nah…it’s cool….I don’t really like group dates anyways…..you guys have fun though…..”

Kellan smiled wide, “Oh….we will…..”

---------------------------

Parn, Nee, and Khem arrived at the guys’ place and stopped on the front porch, “I can’t believe we’re doing this” Khem complained.

Parn put her arms around her, “Don’t worry All we have to do is push their buttons and soon they will be out of our lives….”

Nee sighed, “Something tells me it won’t be that easy. Those guys are so annoying. They can’t take no for an answer.”

Parn rang the doorbell and in an instant, Sukol came and opened the door, “Hey girls…..”

Parn half smiled, “Hey…..you guys ready?”

Taylor and Kellan popped outside, “Are we ever?!”

“So where are we going?” Khem asked.

“Um…I was thinking…maybe a little dinner then we’ll see from there” answered Sukol.

Nee looked at Taylor, “We can’t go on the group date with them.”

Taylor was confused, “Why not?”

“Because you need to come with me to my mom’s dinner party tonight.. So while they have fun on their group dates, we need to go get ready. So are you in or are you out?”

Taylor smiled, “Definitely in!”

As they were walking to their car, Om came out and called after Parn. She turned around, “Yeah?”

“Do you know if Min’s home?”

Parn looked at her friends with a smirk, “Um…yeah. Why?”

“I kinda want to stop by and hang out with her. Do you mind giving me the address?”

“Sure.”

Parn pulled out a pen and paper and wrote down her address to her condo. Nee and Khem stood there shocked, “I don’t think Min will like that idea” Nee whispered to Parn.

“It’s okay.” Parn whispered back. “They need to spend more time together. The more the merrier.”

Om took the paper, “Thanks.”

------------------------------------

Back at home, Min had prepared herself for lunch. Bumping up the music, she danced and cooked at the same time in the kitchen. As she was setting the food on the table, the door bell rang. She looked at the clock and knew it couldn’t be her friends.

She walked over and opened the door. And to her surprise, it was Om, “What are you doing here?” she asked in shock. “And how did you know where I was staying at?”

“Parn gave me the address. Hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

Min forced a smile, “Of course not. I was about to have lunch. Since you’re here, why don’t you come in and join me.”

Om walked in and took a look around the house, “Nice place. Are you here by yourself?”

Min shot him a stare, “Why? You planning on doing something to me?”

Om laughed, “No…..just asking. So what did you make for lunch?”

Min sat down on the table, “Oh….I just made something simple…enchiladas and a salad. Gin dai mai?”

“I don’t think I can.”

Min pouted, “Are you insulting my cooking?”

“Is this your first time cooking?”

“Yea” Min answered quietly.

Om laughed, “Then yes, I am insulting your cooking.”

“Mai gin gor yah gin!”

“Okay, I’m just kidding. Here, I’ll try it out.”

Om sat down and took a bite out of the Enchiladas. After taking one bite, he looked up at Min and continued chewing slowly. Min tried reading his expression but it was difficult for her, “So…how is it?” she asked.

“Uh…..it’s good….”

For a reason, Min didn’t believe him so she cut up a slice and took a bite. She spit it right back out, “You lied!”

Om laughed, “Well I didn’t want to be mean and say it was….nasty….”

“Well sometimes people need to know the truth.”

“But sometimes the truth end up hurting people’s feelings……”

“That’s why you shouldn’t lie in the first place.”

“Where are you going with this?”

Min shook her head, “Nothing…never mind. Anyways, why are you here?”

“Oh…I was hoping we can hang out or something….”

“Uh…..”

“If you’re busy then it’s okay. Maybe next time.”

“I was gonna ask where do you want to go?”

Om shrugged, “It’s up to you…..but I was gonna suggest hit the movies…..”

Min smiled, “Okay…but can we go eat first? I’m starving…”

Om nodded, “Sure….”

-------------------------------

Meanwhile Sukol and Kellan were at the restaurant with Parn and Khem and they couldn’t believe how the girls were eating.. Parn seems to be a prim girl in Sukol’s eye but by the way she was eating, she was eating like there was no tomorrow. Kellan lost his appetite after watching how Khem ate her soup and chicken. The girls would burp after every drink they drank and people from other table would look at them.

“You’re not gonna eat?” Khem asked with her mouth full.

Kellan slowly shook his head, “I think I’m full already just by watching you.”

Khem smiled and grabbed Kellan’s soup, “Then you won’t mind if I take this right?”

Sukol stood up, “I’ll be back. I need to go use the restroom.”

Kellan nodded and stood up, “I need to go too.”

Parn and Khem high five each other after the boys left, “It’s working.”

Parn nodded, “Yeah but I don’t think I can eat another bowl of soup. I think I’m gonna puke.”

Sukol and Kellan were in the restroom talking about the girls, “Dude, I don’t think I ever saw any girl eat like those two girls ate.”

Kellan nodded in disgust, “I hate people who eat and talk at the same time. Makes me not want to like her anymore.”

“Yeah…..this is what you call pretty on the outside but nasty in the inside.”

“So what are we going to do?”

Sukol shrugged, “Call off the date?”

“Naw man. I still wanna hang out with her though. They say if you like someone, you have to accept them for who they really are.”

“You really like her do you?”

Kellan nodded, “Yeah…she’s different from the girls I dated in the past.”

“Yeah…same thing goes for Parn…..”

“Shall we go back?”

Sukol nodded, “Yeah. Hey I bet they ate all our food already.”​

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
lmao.their plan is so FUNNY!
taha;it was hilarious and i was heck of cracking up
when they were eating alot.teheh.anyways,Om and Min are becoming cute!
i wonder what's going on with Nee and Taylor at her mom's dinner....

TubbyTinker

Chapter 14

(This chapter is all about Nee and Taylor)

Nee and Taylor arrived at the dinner party a little late. Nee knew there were going to be reporters there so she took Taylor’s hand and walked inside to find her mom. Taylor was a little surprise and happy at the same time that Nee was actually holding his hands. Her mom was talking to a group of her friends. She was happy to see Nee but wasn’t too happy to see her daughter holding hands with Taylor.

“Who’s this?” her mother asked in Thai.

Nee smiled, “My boyfriend of course.”

“But he’s an American!”

Nee shrugged, “So what?”

Taylor stood there quiet, not understanding what Nee and her mother was saying. He didn’t even understand why Nee brought him here in the first place. He asked her about it but all she said was she was going to tell him later.

A group of reporters came and asked to take pictures of Nee and the handsome guy she’s with. And just to tick her mom off, Nee gladly said yes and posed with Taylor all sweet and cuddly.

“Why are they taking pictures of us like we’re some kind of celebrity?” Taylor whispered.

“I’ll tell you later” Nee answered. “But for now, just smile.”

“So who is this handsome man you’re with?” the reporter asked.

Nee’s mom interrupted, “Please don’t ask any personal questions. My daughter here doesn’t like answering those questions.”

Nee smiled, “It’s okay mom. This man here is Taylor. He’s my….”

“Nee don’t!” her mother scolded.

Nee ignored her mom, “He’s my boyfriend. We’ve met when I first move to L.A.”

“How long have you guys been dating?” the reporters asked Taylor but he stood there completely blank in the face. He couldn’t understand Thai.

“He’s an American” Nee answered. “He can’t speak Thai.”

“And what about the news saying you were going to get engage to Techin Rasameejun after you graduated from college?”

“About the news, I want to clear that up right here, right now. The engagement is off. I won’t be getting engage to him now since I’m happily in love with Taylor.”

Nee leaned in closer and gave Taylor a kiss on the cheek. Everyone was surprise including her mom and Taylor.

“How does your mom feel about that since she really did wanted you to settle down with Techin?”

“My mom will love anyone that I love, right mother?”

Her mom was furious with Nee’s behavior so she had to pull Nee out of the crowd to talk with her outside. Taylor stayed there, letting the reporters take pictures of him.

“What the hell was that in there?” her mother asked once they were outside.

“I’m not sure which part are you talking about mother.”

“Everything. From calling off the engagement to kissing that American guy! Why would you do something like that?”

“He has a name mom and why can’t I do it. He’s my boyfriend.”

“But his custom is different from ours. You can’t possibly settle down with him.”

“Why are you even thinking about the future? I’m not even thinking that far. And just because I’m Thai doesn’t mean I have to be with a Thai guy.”

“Can he be trusted Nee?”

“Taylor’s a good person. If you would give him a chance, maybe you would see that.”

“What about Techin? He adores you Nee…”

“I adore him too but only as a brother. He should understand that.”

“What about my business with them? Can’t you do this for me?”

“Mom, I’ve done so much for you already growing up. I think it’s time I do my own thing.”

Her mother knew Nee wasn’t going to give in this argument anytime soon, “Fine. But if that guy ever hurt you, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Nee sat down on the bench after her mother left. She thought maybe after four years away from her mom, she would change but it seemed like it was getting worse. Taylor came and sat next to her, “You alright?” he asked sincerely.

Nee nodded, “I am now….”

“So why don’t you and your mom get along?”

Nee quickly looked at Taylor, “You were eavesdropping?”

“Yeah but it’s not like I understood you guys. I can tell by your face expressions. “

Nee sighed, “My mom and I don’t agree on some things….a whole lot of things actually. She can be controlling at times….most of the times….”

Taylor nodded, “I see……so…..why did you kiss me anyways…..”

“Oh…….that…..sorry about that. I was just trying to piss my mom off.”

“Why?”

“I didn’t tell you this before but I had you come with me to this dinner party because I lied to my mom that I have a boyfriend already so she would stop setting me up with her friend’s son.”

“So in other words, you used me?”

Nee put on her apologetic face, “Sorry…..are you mad?”

Taylor thought for a moment, “I was but after getting a kiss on a cheek from you, it’s all good….”

Nee laughed and pushed him playfully, “What a loser…..”

“So what do we do now?”

“I say let’s get out of here. I don’t think my mom wants me back in there.”

Taylor looked at his watch, “You know, we still have plenty of time for an actual real date, you know, where’s there’s only me and you.”

“What, this isn’t a date?”

“Well you have to admit, your mom kinda ruined it anyways.”

“Yeah….so where you wanna go?”

Taylor shrugged, “It’s your country. You pick the venue.”

“Okay……um……I know just the place…..”

Taylor stood up and reached out his hand, “Shall we go then, my love?”

“My love?” Nee asked in confusion.

“You’re my girlfriend, remember?”

Nee smiled and grabbed his hand and stood up. The two walked hand in hand out the front gate of Nee’s house

“”So where are you taking me?” Taylor asked.

“You’ll see once we get there. It’s this place where I use to go when I was a kid. A place where I release my anger and stress….”

“Hmmm…sounds mysterious. Will I be coming back?” Taylor teased.

Nee pushed Taylor playfully again, her other hand still holding on to his hand, “What’s that suppose to mean? You think I’m gonna kill you or something?”

Taylor shrugged with laughter, “I don’t know. Maybe. I remember the first time we met, you looked like you wanted to kill me…”

Nee laughed, “Because you and what’s his name were so annoying. But I promise, if you behave, I won’t do anything to you.”

“Okay….I’ll behave but just to make sure, I have nine one one on speed dial.”

Nee laughed even more. Spending time with Taylor made Nee realized he isn’t so bad after all. He was a very down to earth guy, friendly with humor. The exact same qualities Nee likes in a man…………….​