I read that Aum Atichart is gay or bi, I want the 411 people!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
is this the guy that played in Maya Pissawa as Ging [Ann Alisha's brother?] cuz i watched his one lakorn Gong Jak Dok Bua or something like that and i thought it was the same guy as the Ging dude in Maya Pisswa but idk he looked younger in Maya Pisswa

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
is this the guy that played in Maya Pissawa as Ging [Ann Alisha's brother?] cuz i watched his one lakorn Gong Jak Dok Bua or something like that and i thought it was the same guy as the Ging dude in Maya Pisswa but idk he looked younger in Maya Pisswa
no dat aint aum. aum's a ch 3 pra ek.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
my mother told me that aum used to date transexual guys(guys who went into surgery to lookike girls)...but being bi or gay, tat im not sure...

noungning

Heartless
my mother told me that aum used to date transexual guys(guys who went into surgery to lookike girls)...but being bi or gay, tat im not sure...
wow ahahha they are saying he goes both ways but mainly he's gay LOL. but again, no evidence! :lol:

they said he went to flirt with pinky to change the media's attention because he's going for a girl who'd likely say yes to him.

i think his lil brother is in the industry too so the person someone mentioned that looks like him but younger is probably his lil brother.

sirena

sarNie Adult
are you talking about this guy.

I don't know if he's gay, but in this pic he sure does.
ive never seen his work b4

hes pretty cute haha

too bad hes gay ohh well

gay guys r hot ROFL xD

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I doubt that he's gay!!
It's probably rumors, and the transexual thingy.....
He probably didn't know, it happens to most guys!
But if he does know that well I don't really
know WHAT to say! lol

Susie

sarNie Adult
are you talking about this guy.

I don't know if he's gay, but in this pic he sure does.

ROFLMAO!!! OMG!! INDEED SO IN THIS PIC. BUT I LIKE AUM. I HEARD THAT HE DATED KAT ENGLISH. I DOUBT THAT HE IS GAY. idk

adreamingrl

sarNie Egg
Well, I'm not sure if he's gay or not!! Hopefully he is not gay. But if you check out the interview that was posted up by wishboniko on youtube, they asked him what hsi favorite color is and he said "pink." When they asked him why, he said it was because the color is very lively. So then, the host said that yellow and blue are also lively colors, why don't he like those? I don't know, but a guy that likes pink over yellow or blue is a little weird!!! I know that nowadays, guy do wear pink clothes but I've never heard or seen of a guy who's favorite color is pink! ;)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Asians, they all love to accuse every Asian celebrity as gay like Aum, Lee Hom, Mike, Joe...it's common, no surprise and I don't believe them either.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i think he said he likes pink just because of pinky too.. but yeah him and pinky are definitely dating.. he's really smart too because he started being good to the mom first and her mom really likes him too. but its up to pinky to choose whether she wants to be with him or not.