Idol World site is back

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I use to check this site often during the late 90s to find info on Thai celebrities. Just letting all know that it's back up.

Also it's almost 10 years that the site started. Thanks to the web creator to take the time updating it again.

idol world site

onahc

sarNie Elites
that site is nasty! there is a bunch of sex talk on its forum and it's outdated too. it can't possibly be a valid site without our beloved aff listed in its actress section. puhhhleasssse, to the left!

water500cc

sarNie Egg
i used to go that site from time to time...but i don't know why the admin stopped updating and just...left the site to die?
the new update..that's good to know..but looks like no one's taking care of it??
the webboard looked horrible with whole bunch nasty messages..
and i did not see a lot of updated images...

hopefully whoever's in charge of the site will keep the site updated and do a good job to make the site worth visiting again B)

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
I remember going on this website a very long time ago. I didn't really go back to it because it wasn't updated. To me, this site is still the same. The only thing that got updated is the gray background thingy and may be they change a bit here and there, other than that everything still look the same. I don't see any of the new stars at all. Thanks for the info though.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wo i just checked the site and is that REALLY rita in her younger days or another rita *confuse* if it is her then i just can't recognize her lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
wo i just checked the site and is that REALLY rita in her younger days or another rita *confuse* if it is her then i just can't recognize her lol
She has really changed. I hope she didn't have ungo any surgery. But in one of Num's mv, she still looks the same but with shorter hair. =)

Edit: I went back to the site and those aren't Rita's picture.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
She has really changed. I hope she didn't have ungo any surgery. But in one of Num's mv, she still looks the same but with shorter hair. =)

Edit: I went back to the site and those aren't Rita's picture.
yeah i thought so thanks for the clarification

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
I finally check the forum. Yep the Forum need to be control with better secure. I only check the site page because it was change a little from the old style, so I thought the web master fix the site. Just hope the web master continue to do some changes to the site.

sulad

sarNie Adult
WOW! After all these years and it's finally updated.
I remember it was the thing for me when I was younger.
HEHEHE.
Really like the new update.
Thank you.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i never knew of that site b4 lol.. but hmmm doesnt seem updated.. no new actors/actresses..