tough, sexy

guys

strong slient type

player type

funny type

or any other type you can think of

Reagan

sarNie Adult
strong slient, loL i cant be player aint got the looks, and funny i dont like being the funny guy

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
opps i forgot to add my own choice..lol

well if there was a laotian lakorn and i could be the nang'ek i would like to play the funny, clumsy type like nat myria in the khun nai sai lap.

why you ask? because i am similar to her character in real life ( i can't seem to get anything done right...lol) so i don't really have to act- i will just be me...lol

jentha

sarNie Egg
i would play a bad role like aump in her twin lakorn cuz i like acting like how she acts in her movies just for fun but in real life i ain't that mean

Reagan

sarNie Adult
2cute2care,
News: Movie Actors and Actress Wanted
contact nankham@laotv.com

from laotian.info =)

Jentha, Aum is not good, lol

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Reagan said:
2cute2care,
News: Movie Actors and Actress Wanted
contact nankham@laotv.com

from laotian.info =)

Jentha, Aum is not good, lol
[post="83866"][/post]​

hahah thanks reagan, let me think about it...lol

Reagan

sarNie Adult
lol send them my photo too, lol I Better start taking acting classes lol

arissa

sarNie Elites
I would definitely want the Nang Ake to be TOUGH & SEXY...and the Pra Ake to be STRONG & SILENT....I would love to see a Lao lakorn.....It would be a change...

Reagan

sarNie Adult
it'll be funny I reckon, hearing laos language in a lakorn is very funny to me keke, watching that isan movie with ai mun was hilarious lol

dfemc

sarNie Adult
arissa said:
I would definitely want the Nang Ake to be TOUGH & SEXY...and the Pra Ake to be STRONG & SILENT....I would love to see a Lao lakorn.....It would be a change...
[post="84169"][/post]​
i second ur taste arissa. :D

reagan: i suppose hearing Lao in most media would seem funny because of the lack of exposure n so much of thai media seems to mock fun at the "isan" language as a low class comic relief role. but i personally think it's a beautiful language and has a lot to offer on screen once great writers and actors and cinematographers manage to coordinate their talents. ;) i'll be looking forward to seeing future works too.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
it's not on the list but can I still be N'ek if I want to be "Mean &Bitchy" something like "You want p'ek over my dead body B~%#&" lol j/k... my choice from your list would be "funny clumsy"

L

lalalek

lol.....When i think of the Laos movies i think of Barn-nok.....sorry you guys i just can't see laos peoples making movies that are gunna be intresting, Just having youngin's comming out singing regular songs is good already!!!!!!!! I dunno that sounds like a good idea!!!! :D

L

lalalek

OMFG....you are playing that you want to be pra-eak right? that is so freaken funny...LMAO :lmao: :loool: ......Then again i want to be your Nang'Rai that is getting all of the action..... :lmao:

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
Power said:
I guess I would play as the p'ek and only p'ek.  No supporting roles for me!  hahaha
[post="84654"][/post]​

same here! NO SUPPORTING ROLES :D

Power said:
I want to be a p'ek in a drama role.  A p'ek came from America to Laos....haha
[post="84893"][/post]​
lek_24/7 said:
OMFG....you are playing that you want to be pra-eak right? that is so freaken funny...LMAO :lmao:  :loool: ......Then again i want to be your Nang'Rai that is getting all of the action..... :lmao:
[post="84958"][/post]​
then I will be the nang' ek if you guys are the pra'ek and nang rai...lol, and reagan u can be ................................................................................
................................................................................
................................................................................

the servant....lol jk :p ya jai noi der... :p

L

lalalek

Good one 2cute2care, i like it what you tell Reagan to be a servent........lol.. :lmao: :loool:

So Reagan you planning to be in this as a servent or you gunna fight for the role you want?

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
If i was in a lakorn and i was the main girl i would want to be a powerfull one really independent but soft with love!