I'm impressed

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
So I was procrastinating again and I found a section called Sarnie Idol. I did not even know we had one of these. However, I just want to put this out there that

DARVIL IS A VERY GOOD SINGER!

If you guys haven't heard him sing, download his rendition of Yah Hai Jai Gan Leau (not sure I spelled that right). Even if you can't understand thai, you could still hear that he's singing very well and not off key at all. However, if you can understand thai and know this song, you would know that his singing is almost perfect.

So yeah, I'm basically giving Darvil his praises. Kow gaeng mak! I just thought it would be a waste if no one knew this. I guess he's just not your ordinary mod.

Oh yeah, check out the original song too. It's by Dome and Muddie posted it in her emotional songs thread or something. That's where I got it a long time ago.

Adios, a bientot, zaijian, sayonara, and laa gaun!

Good night, thank you. Marduk has left the building.

:D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hahahaahha add another one to darvil fanlist. Darvil, it's a guy this time. Warning alert! warning alert!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha Kkrystal, are you jealous that you don't have a fan? If you can make your link work, I would gladly listen to your song and probably become a huge fan of your sweet voice too. Unfortunately I can't access it. Hopefully you can remedy that.

And Darvil, I expect my check in the mail.

natty

Chubs
ok 342am here and i'm not at all sleepy or delirious (did i spell that right? lol) so i gotta agree with marduk.. Darvil, you have a good voice.. ever thinking about heading off to thailand to try reaching for the star? ;)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol...yah he does! he's got a sexy voice. hehehehe :wub: :lol:

and even sexier, a man who's gutsy enough to praise another man. LOL

...ummm, so when are you guys mailing my check? 5555! :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz marduk its okay i like girl fanlisting than guys. I reup it though already.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
I just heard Kkrystal's song. She's really good too. Did Sarn or whoever started it ever decided on a winner? I was really feeling the "ai" in her song. If it was up to me, I don't think I can pick a winner between the two.

Pssh...*whisper* your check is in the mail Thookatha. Keep up the good work.

Over and out.

natty

Chubs
marduk.. where did you hear it? i click on the link but it expire..

man i should send my tape in but i'm afraid i will blow our all your speakers cus i sound like a strangling chicken cross between a drowning cat.. hahaha

Nameless

N i n j a
Darvi's voice is very sexy *growls* . Darv likes praises from guys, cuz he ain't gettin' any from the girls. I kid, Darvil. Playin' with you.

And Marduk, Kkrystal's voice is supercute. She's supercute too :) .

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
natty said:
marduk.. where did you hear it? i click on the link but it expire..

man i should send my tape in but i'm afraid i will blow our all your speakers cus i sound like a strangling chicken cross between a drowning cat.. hahaha
[post="31083"][/post]​
The two links on the top doesn't work but the last link that says "Wau ai ni" works.

And Nameless, I agree. She does have a great voice.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Darvil is the hottest singer!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I sooooooooo cannot wait to hear from the others....

marduk! why don't you sing?

harman

Wow somebody is getting very Popular (famous) up in here.------------"DARVIL" :lmao: looks like he obviously have is own little group of GIRL fans. lol :loool: soon he will be just as popular as Dan and Beam haha.......

I have'nt heard you sing yet, but judging from all the good comments and all complimenting from all the girls look like you did a very good job.

sexy this sexy that WOW I cant wait till I get home so I listen to it. where can I listen to it anyway???????/

you never know I can be your next biggest fan............. ;)

natty

Chubs
harman said:
Wow somebody is getting very Popular (famous) up in here.------------"DARVIL" :lmao: looks like he obviously have is own little group of GIRL fans. lol :loool: soon he will be just as popular as Dan and Beam haha.......
I have'nt heard you sing yet, but judging from all the good comments and all complimenting from all the girls look like you did a very good job.

sexy this sexy that WOW I cant wait till I get home so I listen to it. where can I listen to it anyway???????/
you never know I can be your next biggest fan............. ;)

[post="31130"][/post]​
EDIT!!! :sweat:

-edit-

LOL omg kkrystal you sound sooooooooooooo cute!!! i just want to pinch your cheeks... lol.. both of you should travel to thailand and compete in acadamy fantasie or the star.. lol maybe i should sponsor you... only charge 30% ;)

Nameless

N i n j a
natty said:
LOL omg kkrystal you sound sooooooooooooo cute!!! i just want to pinch your cheeks... lol.. both of you should travel to thailand and compete in acadamy fantasie or the star.. lol maybe i should sponsor you... only charge 30% ;)
[post="31140"][/post]​

Uh oh. natty, quick edit your posts before KawaiiTennyo warns you lol.

Her rules.

I - NO DOUBLE POSTING (EDIT YOUR POSTS)

If you edit, I'll delete this post for you :) .

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Muddie: Clip clip! Plus Kawaii tOo.... and the sarn lady. *hit my forehead* missing clip from most of the mods plus one admin. Ahahahah...

I got some clips in already. I can't wait to let everyone listen. We got some good singers in here.

Thank you for the comment ja. Wait until yo hear the rest! Ahaha advertising sarnie idol.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Muddie MuRda said:
marduk! why don't you sing?
[post="31128"][/post]​
If you want, I could pull off becoming the next William Hung.

She bangs, she bangs... :sweat:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Wow everyone has such a nice voice. . . Kkrystal are u Bong Sammie or Bong Pheap. . ? ehehehe I think I heard the one u sang already :D
Darvil u have a nice voice. . . :w000t:
U GO GUYS! :p

natty

Chubs
Nameless said:
Uh oh. natty, quick edit your posts before KawaiiTennyo warns you lol.

Her rules.

I - NO DOUBLE POSTING (EDIT YOUR POSTS)

If you edit, I'll delete this post for you :) .
[post="31149"][/post]​

see how important rules are for me to read it? :p lol