~IN WONDERLAND~ ::AUM/AFF::

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sorry if it's not "HOT" like others....i am not that great...trying though....^^ and this is only the first one out many LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 1 (finally): THE BEGINNING

(the beginning of the forbidden love. when it all started. the very beginning of the roller coaster. the birth of the wonderful soriya.)

"breathe, just breathe honey"

"what do you think i'm doing?"

"i don't know, giving birth?"

"i'm doing the best i can! don't be yapping at me if all you are doing is holding my hand!!!"

"sorry honey, i am just so excited." kisses his wife on her sweaty forehead.

"i know, but it's painful. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

doctor: "one more push"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

doctor: "there we go. congratulation! it's a baby girl."

they both cried when they looked at their beautiful girl. "wahh wahhh wahhh"

doctor: "good set of lungs, 10 toes, 10 fingers. what would you two like to name her?"

"well, we have already came up with one. Soriya."

doctor: "Soriya, what a beautiful name."

nurse: "congratulation you two, your daughter is very healthy."

TBC

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
wow she's already giving birth? tsk
harit's sperm got to her quite quickly *hides*
hahahhahaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow she's already giving birth? tsk
harit's sperm got to her quite quickly *hides*
hahahhahaha
LMAO...no...it's the very beginning...how it all started...right from the moment soriya (an/n'ek) is born....we're beginning with her life

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' my ! it was sizzling and you shorten it hahah. so now you start from the begin ,

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
PS...i have put Harit in this...but know that AUM ATICHART is MY husband/lover you know who you are...those aum-stealers *cough bau, ami-lover, an, starry, GP, krystal-who got to hug aum and see him, prisna, moh, and basically every single one of my JLR sisters grrrrrrr cough* OMG what a long cough LOL
kekekkee... lol.. hahaha.. rr keke.. interestin eh.. lmao.. **whistles** i already stole mr. atichart.. keke.. muahahaha lol.. j/k..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wooot wooot RR finallly im readin ur.. keke.. smokin keke.. lol.. acnt wait kekek lol.. haha bau so naughty keke.. lmao.. haha i guess imma be naughty in hea i bet.. lmao.. keke bau=bua n'rai lmao.. hahaha.. xp.. an=soriya.. lalalalalalalala.. dont worry rr ur 3 fics r comin along smoothly.. jus that im not gonna post it yet.. maybe soon keke.. gurl im so behind on the otha fics that i cant even choose kekeke... hmmm who else should i read kekeke.. lol...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
........waiting patiently for more.........
sorry...i will update today..since it's my b-day heehee

kekekkee... lol.. hahaha.. rr keke.. interestin eh.. lmao.. **whistles** i already stole mr. atichart.. keke.. muahahaha lol.. j/k..
sure you did....w/e he's mine forever and ever^^

wooot wooot RR finallly im readin ur.. keke.. smokin keke.. lol.. acnt wait kekek lol.. haha bau so naughty keke.. lmao.. haha i guess imma be naughty in hea i bet.. lmao.. keke bau=bua n'rai lmao.. hahaha.. xp.. an=soriya.. lalalalalalalala.. dont worry rr ur 3 fics r comin along smoothly.. jus that im not gonna post it yet.. maybe soon keke.. gurl im so behind on the otha fics that i cant even choose kekeke... hmmm who else should i read kekeke.. lol...
lol....hmmm aiko i better be seeing those fanfics sooner or later^^ hmmm you can be the n'rai in my next one.....just wait lol....i'm reading all of the fanfics...they are so addicting^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
in celebration of my 17th b-day....an update heehee

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Soriya has brought great joy to her family, for five years. Beautiful inside and out. Her parents feels like they can do whatever as long as they know that she is safe. Although they have many stuggles, love binds the family together.

mom:"Honey, what are we going to do?"

dad:"I don't know, I am going to ask my boss if I can work overtime."

mom:"But--"

dad:"NO BUTS! I will provide for my family like I promised your parents I would."

mom:"My darling husband, I know that you will and that is why I love you."

dad:"I love you too."

The happy couple embraced each other, smiling at each other.

mom:"So, are we going to tell Soriya the good news?"

dad:"Sure, why not?"

mom:"SORIYA, please come down here, mommy and daddy have something to tell you."

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
soriya: what is it mommy?

mom: well, mommy has a question for you?

soriya: what?

mom: would you like to have a baby sister?

soriya: a sister? YES!

dad: well, you are going to get one.

soriya: yay! where is she?

dad: uh, in mommy?

soriya: for how long?

mom: nine months.

soriya: how long is that?

dad: you have to wait a pretty long time.

soriya: but i want to play with her now......

soriya puts on a sad face....her parents laugh at their little girl who is the cutest littlest girl.

--5 YEARS LATER--

soriya (age 10): come pat, come play.

pat (age 5): imma coming so.

soriya: you can't catch me.

pat: imma going to catch you. imma faster than you.

their parents look at their two beautiful precious daughters playing. they wish that this day will never end.

mom: we're so lucky.

dad: lucky? i have to live with all girls.

mom: oh you. (hit softly on his chest)

dad: ow. well i know never to upset you (chuckles) but i am so grateful to have such a wonderful family.

mom: that's right. (kiss her husband on his cheek, while he hugs her as they keep watching their two daughters running around)

--------12 YEARS LATER NOW-PRESENT-----------------

Soriya: come pat, come play.

Pat: I'm coming So!

Soriya: you can't catch up to me pat.

Pat: i will, i'm faster than you now.

mom: pat! soriya! come inside and eat you two.

soriya: we're coming mom! hey pat, i'll race you inside.

pat: you're on. hey wait so, what's that over there? (point behind soriya)

soriya: what? (she looks back, and pat runs for it) HEY! you cheater.

pat: well, you fell for it.

the two girls were running. Soriya would have won, but decided to slow down a bit to let pat win. they finally run to the door, out of breath.

pat: i win. i beat so. that's like 10-5.

soriya: whatever, i let you win. and it's 7-5

pat: you don't let me win, i'm just faster now. i am in track!

soriya: fine fine. (laughs) let's go in and eat or else mom won't let us eat.

the girls go in, with their arms around each other, smiling happily.

TBC

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 2: Harit's Trouble Past

nurse: Congratulations! It's a boy.

mother: oh....how nice. (a great big smile lit her face)

father: GOOD, an heir to my fortune.

nurse: would you like to name your son?

father: hmmmm....

mother: i would like to name him, Harit.

nurse: Harit, what a lovely name.

father: lovely?! that's a weakling's name.

mother: no it's not, it was my father's name, and now it's your son's.

father: your father was a weakling. (leaves the room)

mother: no he wasn't! (tears drop along her cheeks)

nurse: uh, would you like to hold Harit?

mother: oh, of course. (wipe the tears and put out her hands) Harit, i will love you no matter what, you will be a strong and healthy boy and then you will soon take over the family business.

harit's parents had an arranged marriage. with their marriage, both the family businesses merged to build into one of the most well known and high-profiting organization. they own over half the hotels in Malaysia, so they moved from thailand to Malaysia. his father loved another woman, but was forced to marry and produce an heir for their company. the one he loved married his ex-best friend, they currently live in Malaysia too with two daughters. his father decided to come to Malaysia to spy on them. harit's mother knew that she would have an arranged marriage, she followed the elders orders. she was only 20, while his father was 35. with time, she somewhat started to love harit's father, but when he didn't feel the same, she found it else where.

---10 YEARS LATER------

teacher: HARIT!!!!!!!!! Get Back Here!!!!!

harit: catch me, catch me if you can.

teacher: slow down. ahhhhhhh(trips on a tiny little branch)

harit starts laughing but suddenly when he wasn't looking, he bumps into someone. it's his father.

father: HARIT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

harit: uh oh. father, i'm really sorr----

father: i don't want to hear it. you are suppose to be studying. how can i leave my business to someone like you who is not taking anything seriously.

harit: i will study hard father. i will not let you down.

father: save then. talk is cheap, i want results.

tears are forming in harit's eyes, but he doesn't want to seem weak in his father's eyes.

harit: i will make you proud father. just you wait.

his father leaves, disgust to have a son like Harit. 'weakling' he thought. harit watched his father leave. and then suddenly a hand lays upon him.

teacher: ha---rit (catching his breath)

harit: teacher, let's go. i want to learn, to make my father proud.

-----------------12 YEARS LATER-Present----------------------

Harit: i'm finally home after all these years.

harit has been studying in overseas in America. all his time studying, there was no time for girls, parties, nor happiness. the only thing he had in his mind was making his father proud. now coming home after 12 years, at the age of 22, top on his class, and masters in business and law. he did all that for his father.

harit: father, i'm home. (he leaves the airport and calls a cab home, wanting to surprise his parents)

-Harit's Mansion-

harit: anyone home? hello?

a scrawny old servant comes out of a room. it's harit's old nanny, Mae

Mae: harit, is that you? my, you have grown handsome. if i was still young *daydreams*

harit: mae, are you okay? where are my parents?

mae: oh, um you mother is in the nursery with your baby brother. your father is -----

harit: where is he?

mae: ummm......he went to thailand for some business, he will not be back until next week.

harit: oh. (his heart sank) well i will check on my mother then.