Interlove forum

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i was wondering if anyone else is having trouble logging in.. i can't log in to the forum

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i was wondering if anyone else is having trouble logging in.. i can't log in to the forum

I AM ALSO! I contact the Admit and they said that everything's going fine. But i cannot even register or logg in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrg:

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i also contacted the adminstator but they never replied back to me.. i can't log in i'm already a member tho and it keeps saying that i'm not permitted to enter the board or something like that and i'm getting very mad because i really want to log in...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

I AM ALSO! I contact the Admit and they said that everything's going fine. But i cannot even register or logg in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrg:

i also contacted the adminstator but they never replied back to me.. i can't log in i'm already a member tho and it keeps saying that i'm not permitted to enter the board or something like that and i'm getting very mad because i really want to log in...

OH MY GOD I THOUGHT IWAS THE ONLY ONE!!! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! i even got a new password from the admins but still can't log in...my friend's account is working perfectly for her but I can't even log in as her...IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
haha i thought i was the only one going crazy i guess i'm not lol.. but yea the adminstrator contacted me back and said she would take a look i hope they fix it soon i really want to go on it lol :D

Pac

sarNie Egg
wow they changed the whole site...aww missed the old interlove..cant get my hands on how to use the new one...same problem as u guys