IPTv satellite or Thai tv movie box

LoveD2B

sarNie Egg
Don't know which one is better to order? any advance on this? which one do you guys have? Thanks in advance! :D

cecilia

Staff member
hm. i say, the online stuff is better than satellite .. it's hassle free.
sometime, satellite have rerun ..and you can't do anything about it LOl

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
How does the movie box work? I currently have a membership online and have seen a few of their commercials at the end credits but am confused to how it works. I know they don't use a satellite but how does the new stuff get loaded into the box? Also it seems you can access some of their archived videos like they have online. Is that true?

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
sorry this is off topic but I need some help with thaitv. I just got a membership with thaitv but I can't watch the videos. When I click on it the screen where the video suppose to appear is all blue. so does anyone know to fix this problem? if you do please help. I try using my brother laptop and it plays but it won't play on mine. help please. thanks

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
sorry this is off topic but I need some help with thaitv. I just got a membership with thaitv but I can't watch the videos. When I click on it the screen where the video suppose to appear is all blue. so does anyone know to fix this problem? if you do please help. I try using my brother laptop and it plays but it won't play on mine. help please. thanks
Either UPDATE your WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER .. or UNINSTALL it and DOWNLOAD the latest version and REINSTALL it again. If that doesn't help ... Download the K-Lite Media Codec.

Try and see if those HELP.

btw, if you're using Firefox to watch the lakorns ... you need to download MEDIAWRAP (i think) ... info about it should be on the thaitv site.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Movie Box vs. Satellite

Satellite
Pros:
Satellite has less lag, better resolution images.

Cons:
Installation and maintenance of the dish.

Movie Box:
Pros:
You can pick and choose what you want to watch. It's like TIVO built in.

Cons:
Poor resolution. Depends on internet connection.

This is the basics.

LoveD2B

sarNie Egg
Which one do you guys have? Is the Thai tv movie box easy to install? Do I have to buy some other part for this installing for Thai movie box? The reason I ask you guys this kind of question is because when I there customer service they don't explain that good. Thanks for all your replied to my messages.

cecilia

Staff member
^as long as you have the compatible software installed in your computer --- such as window media, then you should be okay to watch them movie box online ^^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I have the satelite and this whole months it's been working on and off.!
Like it works then it gets scambled but my mom called the IPTV people and they said during this month there's like a sun blockage or something like that. But I don't have movie box but I think it might be better.

cecilia

Staff member
^is that right? .. no wonder my box is not working at all .. i call the technician but they didn't answer me either .. so i climb onto the rooftop and try to fix it myself .. but nothing .. so i gave up ..

Kayla, when your is working, please let me know too so i can check mine Lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah.
My parents tried fixing it too lol.
Well right now it's working fine. But has your subscription ended yet?

noungning

Heartless
omg... why don't u guys just watch the stuff online?

when it comes to watching online versus satellite, isn't it much more convenient to just watch the shows, movies, etc online? versus satellite, u have to wait for air time, if u miss it then watch a rerun on their schedule?

i made my parents watch online and forced them to learn how to navigate the computer... haha which turned out well because my mom knows how to use the net to look for news now on her own... thank heavens!

if you don't like the fact that u are watching off your computer... i've suggested my relatives to hook up their towers to their HDTVs and it works brilliantly... now u have ur shows and etc on ur big screen tv and u don't have to wait on their schedule to watch anything... (well besides the episodes that haven't even aired in thailand yet that is lol) ;)