Is this too mean?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok well is this too mean? my friend Joy have a brother Dan who is 18 years old and just recently started dating a 21 year old girl name Blah. It only have been about 3 weeks into their relationship and Dan is CRAZY IN LOVE with Blah so this one time Dan brought Blah home while Joy and Dan's mother is out of town for a night and Joy was babysitting her baby sister Blah took a shower in Joys house and she wasnt too happy about it because it is against culture rules. Not too long we Joy, Dan and Dan's mother found out from their older brother David that Blah was once divorced and her name isnt Blah her name was Gross. David told Dan but he does not believe it because Dan said that Blah told him that she was never married before and her REAL name was Blah. So my friend Joy did some "Investigation" like look her up on myspace and found out she have multiple myspace page with multiple different names. And even found out she mentioned another guys name. Then that wasnt enough for Joy that she made an account pretend to be a guy to talk with her so Joy found out many things about her! She says her name is Blah but also known as Disgusting but she never mentioned about Gross. Joy also found out Blah is moving out of state for another guy that she LOVES so much. What about Dan? She is "DATING" Dan now but claim she is "SINGLE" and claims she "LOVES" Dan so much cause he makes her feel so "FREE" WTF! so has Joy gone to far with this? She just want to prove to her brother that she is not as innocent as Dan thinks. Joys WHOLE family does not approve of this relationship but Dan will not listen. They dont care if she was divorced once but she LIED to him. That is bad in a relationship. If there is no trust then whats the point of having a relationship? So i hope you guys understand what i was trying to ask. THANKS!

ok. what are you asking? :lol:

my baby bro. was dating a ho once. sorry to say, but yeah, she was a ho. i told him i didn't like her, and that i didn't spend years taking care of him for him to be ruined by some ho. so from now on, i'm not supporting his as$ and to see the girl somewhere else. oh and to give up his car. i'll sell it. :lol: he is also 18.

so they broke up. he is with a much, much, much better girl now.

are you trying to get your bro. away from this gross blah girl? :lol:

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok. what are you asking? :lol:

my baby bro. was dating a ho once. sorry to say, but yeah, she was a ho. i told him i didn't like her, and that i didn't spend years taking care of him for him to be ruined by some ho. so from now on, i'm not supporting his as$ and to see the girl somewhere else. oh and to give up his car. i'll sell it. :lol: he is also 18.

so they broke up. he is with a much, much, much better girl now.

are you trying to get your bro. away from this gross blah girl? :lol:
haha...sorry i was just wondering if pretending to be a guy to get to knowgross blah if it was too mean and out of line. because now Dan will not listen to anyone telling him that she was once divorced and just didnt tell him the truth. joy did all this cause its like ur case she took care of him too!

personally, i don't like what she did, but i don't think it's too mean either. i couldn't invade a person's privacy by pretending to be someone else, but i would google or look at other comments people leave her. :lol:

but if joy is fine with it on her conscious, it's ok i guess. i wouldn't say it's a mean thing to do though.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
personally, i don't like what she did, but i don't think it's too mean either. i couldn't invade a person's privacy by pretending to be someone else, but i would google or look at other comments people leave her. :lol:

but if joy is fine with it on her conscious, it's ok i guess. i wouldn't say it's a mean thing to do though.
lol...thank you 7270

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think it's wrong of joy although her intentions were good. Pretending to be someone can be very hurtful like for example what if the other girl turned out to be a good person. Although she is wrong I guess but then it still feel's kind of odd you know not only that it's just that joy's brother should make mistakes and learn from them on his own although it may hurt

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL i really enjoyed the name of the character.

I totally understand Joy's POV. Wrong or not, I would have done the same thing. lol :D Or worst......ask Blah/Gross/Disgusting for a meet up so we can go "Clubbing" cuz I'm such a hot guy...lol then have my bro w/ me :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
LOL i really enjoyed the name of the character.

I totally understand Joy's POV. Wrong or not, I would have done the same thing. lol :D Or worst......ask Blah/Gross/Disgusting for a meet up so we can go "Clubbing" cuz I'm such a hot guy...lol then have my bro w/ me :D
Ditto! If joy truly KNEW FOR SURE that blah/gross was playing her bro, she did the right thing. mean or not, you gotta do what you gotta do to snap the bro back to reality. this is not just acting out of speculation or suspicion. it's locking down a slut on a rampage. joy's got more than enough evidence to back her up...even before the game of cyber trap happened.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
thank you all so much for all ur point of view!! well Joy found out more and tonight we are going to show him something he need to know! lol...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha are you in on this too? lmfao jk but this story amused me hehehehe i mean i guess i would have done the same thing. idon't let no bitch mess with my brother. or anyone that i love. people would say thats a little far fetched but idon't think so. i would have done it hah

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well it went well, joy didn't plan to tell dan but then on friday dan was planning to take blah out to eat for vday and joy got annoyed and broke the news to him...he finally believed it! lol...and they broke up...i didn't have anything to do with this...but i am glad they broke up because he was too good for her...