Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:crush: I know, I so love today episode, much more than yesterday episode. And ASR telling his worker off is just icing on the cake. :whahuh:
20 minutes an episode is just too short, I didn't even done breathing yet LOL :weee: I would've be satisfied for now if they would add just another 10 minutes more. :)

Didn't his sister said he doesn't know how to read or write Hindi well? That's why when Khushi gave him the car manual as his engagement gift, he doesn't understand it, until Anjali read it, then he got flashback of when Khushi changed the tire for him.

I thought they do have money, up until his parent's incident then they gone broke, but he started the business up again. That's when he mention that Mami helped him by selling her jewellery, no?
I also, thought that was the reason he personally went to buy back the palace in episode one, because it was once belong to his family. :shrug:
I got to go back and watch that part again, because I fast forward most of the scene with other peoples in it. :coverlaf:

What with peoples at the forum complaints about Khushi's clothing? ^_^ I always thought her clothes is just so Khushi and it fits her personality and her character very well.
As pretty as she was wearing saree, is nice to see her dresses differently from other girls in the show, because she is unique and special. That's why on one of the episode ASR didn't want Lavanya to dress like Khushi. :ghehe:

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha .. i was one of the person complaining about it .. the BTS clip makes her dress looks cheap .. but in the actual drama itself .. it's very pretty and vibrant (minuse the BLUE flowing on the bottom)

I don't know .. i didn't really get a clear knowledge of ASR's background so i'm just assuming .. maybe after understanding the 1st month of the episode in English .. i'll draw another conclusion ..

Anyway, for the first time today, i completely agree with KHUSHI that their marriage is nothing but a piece of paper so he has no right to call this a marriage when he was the one who brought up the contract in the first place when she was lost in her world of marriage with him. In your face, ASR!

Hate that he threaten to expose the truth to everyone after khushi's trying so hard to hide it for the past 6 months .. but like they said, it's going to come out one day and maybe that one day will come sooner than expect .. i just don't want to see Khushi hurt again and again after today episode ... too hard for me to accept his rude and selfish behavior T_T (i did shed tears with him when he became emo with the talk/doubt/question he has for her at the end of today episode)

rehann

sarNie Adult
hahaha .. i was one of the person complaining about it .. the BTS clip makes her dress looks cheap .. but in the actual drama itself .. it's very pretty and vibrant (minuse the BLUE flowing on the bottom)

I don't know .. i didn't really get a clear knowledge of ASR's background so i'm just assuming .. maybe after understanding the 1st month of the episode in English .. i'll draw another conclusion ..

Anyway, for the first time today, i completely agree with KHUSHI that their marriage is nothing but a piece of paper so he has no right to call this a marriage when he was the one who brought up the contract in the first place when she was lost in her world of marriage with him. In your face, ASR!

Hate that he threaten to expose the truth to everyone after khushi's trying so hard to hide it for the past 6 months .. but like they said, it's going to come out one day and maybe that one day will come sooner than expect .. i just don't want to see Khushi hurt again and again after today episode ... too hard for me to accept his rude and selfish behavior T_T (i did shed tears with him when he became emo with the talk/doubt/question he has for her at the end of today episode)
me too~ i always wonder why did he always use hate way to show his love...
didn't he know it was so painful... it even more painful if all that hurt word come from the one u love...
n to hurt someone u love... u are the want who will be badly injured!
i pitied Khushi this days... i understand her all actions...
if me also i will do the same~ i mean leave that my so called husband!
i'm a woman... i can't live with someone that will leave me anytime...
ASR shound have one question in his mind then everything is settle... that question is....
'after the contract finish then iss rishtaa ko kya naam doon?'
if u man don't care but we woman... we sure care!!!
ASR have to realized what he have to do to make Khushi stay at his side...
just confess his love, propose n remarried! thats it!
please fast ASR before that ugly Shyam come back!

cecilia

Staff member
i got angry at him so much today .. first, i got emo and then i realize that what he said and asked from Khushi is not fair to her .. My spoil p'ek is mean -- mean, mean, mean b/c he did not get things his way! (but at the end of the day, i still love him b/c he finally learn how to become emo in front of his wife - contract wife.

Bored so I made this to kill time .. Part 1/2 (Will finish part 2 today) Don't forget to HD it!

rehann

sarNie Adult
OMG... new promo already came out!!!!
but still don't have the link for that~ someone will post it asap...
'kHUSHI WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ASR BAD PAST!!!!!'
what is this? i thought it will be long before this come~ really hope that they will have their first night before that damn BAD past come out!!!
oh god!!! maybe Arnav dadi is the key of this past story since she will enter the track next week~
Oh gosh give Arshi n us some break~ i want to see their remarried n perfect suhaghrat scene before the big twist come again...
really Breathless!!! :spicy:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG... new promo already came out!!!!
but still don't have the link for that~ someone will post it asap...
'kHUSHI WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR ASR BAD PAST!!!!!'
what is this? i thought it will be long before this come~ really hope that they will have their first night before that damn BAD past come out!!!
oh god!!! maybe Arnav dadi is the key of this past story since she will enter the track next week~
Oh gosh give Arshi n us some break~ i want to see their remarried n perfect suhaghrat scene before the big twist come again...
really Breathless!!! :spicy:
:cry: OMG! NOOOOO!!!!! Don't give me a heart attack. No Khushi is not behind his painful past. :cry: She has been thru enough, she need a break from all these heartache! :rant: :weee:
Hope the promo is inaccurate like most of their pass promo. :worthy:

Cecilia, thanks for the lovely video, and great jobs. :clap2:

I haven't got a chance to watch new episodes since Tuesday episode and hearing the bad news about the past, I think I'll wait until next week to watch the rest, because I don't want to be crazy over the weekend waiting for new episode to come. :phew: :nailbiter:

cecilia

Staff member
^maya, you don't want to miss today episode ...
it's the best from this whole week ..
well, the oil rub too lmao

I think Khushi might have something to do with the past ..
but instead it might be his parent who cause the accident.
(i hope so, i don't want to see her in pain anymore T_T)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, don't want miss today's episode! It was so beautiful to watch from the gift giving scene to ASR's melting stare in the morning!! :faint: Something to hold us over until Monday!! :D :cloud9:

I'm excited about the new tract but am scared too!! :nailbiter: It's really hard to see Khushi hurting! :teary: Praying that Khushi is not involved in ASR's painful past!! I'm trying really hard not to overreact so let's see what the CVs have in store for us!

Ceci, thank you for sharing your wonderful mv. I can't wait to see the second part!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^maya, you don't want to miss today episode ...
it's the best from this whole week ..
well, the oil rub too lmao

I think Khushi might have something to do with the past ..
but instead it might be his parent who cause the accident.
(i hope so, i don't want to see her in pain anymore T_T)
OK I've caught up now and I think I got toothache with all these sweetness LOL :woot: I'm drooling all over my monitor here :drools: :crush: :wackonut: :wub:

No that oil scene doesn't work for me, because is too damn short and when he pulled her down onto the bed it doesn't look natural, it just ruin my mood, and Buaji killed it too. :whatever: :yuck: :weee:

I don't want to know anymore about whether it was Khushi or ASR' parent causes all the problem, because I still hanging on to my hope that it was Shyam that was behind all those painful past :dance1: :D

:crazy: Crazy me and off topic here ... every time I watches Khushi eat sweets in the show I have such a bad craving for Indian sweet :ghehe: so over the weekend I got myself an assortment of Indian sweet and load my fridge with the goodies so I can munch on whenever I'll see her eat them. :drool: I only this crazy over food whenever I watches Korean drama Full House and Coffee Prince, which I would eat Korean foods for weeks. :coverlaf: I guess this show is contagious and does some crazy effect on me now. :crazy: :spin: :loool:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Maya where did you get your Indian sweets? Seeing Khushi eating the sweets made my mouth water every time. The way she devours her food made it looks so delicious! I'll have to see where I could get my hands on some!

BTW, glad that you are all caught up!! We'll have to see what will happen tomorrow!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Maya where did you get your Indian sweet? Seeing Khushi eating the sweets made my mouth water every time. The way she devours her food made it looks so delicious! I'll have to see where I could get my hands on some!

BTW, glad that you are all caught up!! We'll have to see what will happen tomorrow!
I know right, she make it look so delicious :drools:
I got at an Indian grocery that is about 45 minutes from where I live. I know it won't last me long till the show end and the store is too far for me to go often, so I got some Indian sweet ingredients that I will make my own when these run out. :woot:

:dance1: I can not wait for upcoming episode that's why I couldn't sleep right now... I'm too exciting, yet afraid of what the new lady will say when she show up. :facepalm:

rehann

sarNie Adult
this new dadi is really get on my nerves!!! now i know where Arnav got his mean gen!!!! hahaha....
how can she treat Khushi like that!?? she don't even know her yet then why she act like that!!!
i think maybe Shyam already go n create a ridiculous story n put it on dadi brain!
if not why dadi suddenly come home after so many years n where she got the news that anjali pregnant???
but i happy when i see the precap that arnav always on Khushi side!!! his dadi meaness can't win over Arnav coldness!!
he will never leave Khushi!!! n other people also at Khushi side but please i still don't like when people treat Khushi like that!
this dadi n Arshi war really make me excited!! :woot2:
just look at dadi characters i know she is just like arnav... always assume with what they heard n see... always believe in whatever their heart said!!!
but just like Arnav she will melting n will love khushi more than other people!!! with her chracter that 'classic'one.... i mean she love hindi type of girl~ that really Khushi chracter... she will surely love khushi!!! just wait n see... who can get mad at khushi for long time!!! she bite n never leave easily!!!
Khushi will always win people with her pure love!!! looking forward over dadi-khushi good relation turnover~ :dance3:
one more! i'm feel it weird when dadi hate servant so much!!! treating them like they a 'virus'.... cannot touch... go near her... just like she got an allergic over all servant in this whole world!!! maybe the reason of their tragic past come from their home servant!!! this series sure will not end easily since there a lot of secret that still not open up!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
SBS for tonight episode~

:woot: OMG I just dies! :crush: :woot2: :dance1: I don't have to watch the rest of today episode, I'll just watch this sbs. :wub: :blush: :cloud9: :clap2: But then today episode going to be good, leading up to that sweet scenes it gives me chills already :cold: :rofl: :lmao3: :spicy:

I didn't even watch yesterday episode, I didn't want to see dadi bad treatment of Khushi, so I just read the caps. :nailbiter:

:scratchchin: Did you guys notice whenever they have those close up moment, Sanaya doesn't really look into Barun's eyes? :shock2: :spin: :crush: :bhehe:

Thanks Rehann for the clip. I'll be back to watch today episode later. :drools:

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha .. i scanned through yesterday episode and watch small scene of ARSHI .. other than that, DADI JI is getting on my nerve so i stop ..

As for today, brilliant performance by the two -- so LOVELY together .. i forgive him completely after standing up to his wife like that and taking the BLAME for the marriage :wub: ASR - please make Khushi yours even if the 10 days come to a halt. After so much love, you can't just let her go .. bend your rule and break it once more as you have done so many times in the past already lmao

Ah, Maya, i take it that she was intimidate by his fierce look sometimes BUT good observation.

For some reason, i feel like this is the beginning of a good drama .. so what we have seen so far in the past is just teaser or something like that. LMAO -

Anyway, i'm looking forward to ASR being by Khushi - supporting her like she always support him ..

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...l'm in love with ASR even more today..dhak, dhak! :heart: :crush: :cloud9: I can't stay mad at our hottie for long too! :blush: I'm so proud of him today for standing by his wifey. He's taking baby steps but happy with his progress. Hopefully, he will be able to open up and share his feelings and thoughts about his past with Khushi! But ASR is ASR, we cant' expect him to change completely! Actions speak louder than words! Great episode! Sarun gave a great performance!! :bravo:

Rehann, thanks for sharing the vid! I love them off screen too!! They are such great friends!! Love the whole cast!!

Maya, I've noticed that about Sanaya too!! If she does...then they will tend to giggle/laugh. I think that's why she avoid looking into Barun's eyes!! Me personally..I would get lost in his eyes and forget my lines...hehehe. :ghehe: :spin: :faint: I love his beautiful and expressive eyes! :spicy:

Imagine the guy in the video is ASR!!

VERSE 1:
I get lost in your eyes
And I feel my spirits rise
And soar like the wind..
Is it love that I am in?

I get weak in a glance
Isn't that what's called romance?
...And now I know
'Cause when I'm lost I can't let go

CHORUS:
I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for
You can take me to the skies...
It's like being lost in heaven
When I'm lost in your eyes

VERSE 2:
I just fell, don't know why
Something's there we can't deny...
And when I first knew
Was when I first looked at you

And if I can't find my way
If salvation seems worlds away
Oh, I'll be found
When I am lost in your eyes

CHORUS:
I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for
You can take me to the skies...
Oh it's like being lost in heaven
When I'm lost in your eyes

VERSE 3:
I get weak in a glance
Isn't this what's called romance?
Oh, I'll be found
When I am lost in your eyes

rehann

sarNie Adult
on all IPKKND fan page there have been discussion about how Khushi n Arnav parents related to each other!
if the woman that dadi n naniji talking about is Khushi mother?
i think this will be complicated n more to misunderstanding! maybe raizada family have been misunderstand something about khushi parents n everything not clear up since all they dead! but i bet someone must know the truth... maybe sashi babu! since he love khushi so much!! he might heard something from khushi parent before they dead n cannot tell cause of his paralyse... so tragic right? but i believe Khushi will got well hurt before the truth come out! n then redemption track will start... since the one who will be mean is Khushi n not arnav!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ There are too many predictions and speculations!! I try not to worry about it too much!! Will see how the CVs will unfold the mysteries!! But the track is really exciting. :woot: I pray that the truth is not so awful that ARSHI can't be together! I don't mind the roller coaster ride as long there's a happy ending for our ARSHI!!

cecilia

Staff member
I gave up on the prediction ... too much for me to digest all in lmao

Onto today episode - ASR won me over again reminding Dadiji that Khushi is the DIL of the house!

And those flirtatious moment on the stair got my heartbeat racing hard! I seriously can't imagine what will happen to them in the future after watching today episode .. Don't want to see Khushi hurt - don't want to see ASR hurt .. i just want them to be happily married!

Anyway, I've been making mv lately and have been recycling most of the scenes already so i figure i better stop making them all before i kill my own mood of mv making lol - so here's the last one of them from me (until there are enough scenes to recycle again)

*My iMovie died on me with the 1080 version so i'm stuck with this 720 HD .. enjoy na.

Kath, i got lazy so i wont' be making a part two to the FATAL ATTRACTION clip.
i've deleted most of my HQ clip already too so no returns for the 2nd part -- thanks for liking it na :wub: