Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That is beautiful MV Cecilia, you work your magic again, I truely love this latest MV from you, and the song is just as beautiful.
:coverlaf: The closest scene is just too cute, as if she covered her eyes and she will disappeared. LMAO :loool:
Do you have download link for this? :dance1:

I just got done watching today episode and is making me so giddy and with watching your video, I think I'll be dreaming and floating all day. :woot: :drools:

:faint: Love Arnav telling Dadi off by saying Khushi is his wife and she can do whatever she want! :yahoo: YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, I just love him today, and I too scare of what will happen when that evil Shyam show up.

:shrug: I don't care how the story will unfolded, but in my mind I will always believe the "Evil Shyam" has to be the root of all these evilness in their lives, and if it turn out to be someone else, I will still believe the "Evil Shyam" is behind it. :tease: :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I gave up on the prediction ... too much for me to digest all in lmao

Onto today episode - ASR won me over again reminding Dadiji that Khushi is the DIL of the house!

And those flirtatious moment on the stair got my heartbeat racing hard! I seriously can't imagine what will happen to them in the future after watching today episode .. Don't want to see Khushi hurt - don't want to see ASR hurt .. i just want them to be happily married!

Anyway, I've been making mv lately and have been recycling most of the scenes already so i figure i better stop making them all before i kill my own mood of mv making lol - so here's the last one of them from me (until there are enough scenes to recycle again)

*My iMovie died on me with the 1080 version so i'm stuck with this 720 HD .. enjoy na.

Kath, i got lazy so i wont' be making a part two to the FATAL ATTRACTION clip.
i've deleted most of my HQ clip already too so no returns for the 2nd part -- thanks for liking it na :wub:
Ceci, relating to the past, I had a feeling that Arnav's mom committed suicide because of his father's infidelity. Other than that I won't try to predict how everything is related!! Yes, it is too much to digest!!

And ASR is making us all crazy again!! :woot2: Love him so much!! :drools: He finally trust Khushi enough to share a bit of his pain! Now he has someone like Khushi to lean on!! I don't like to see our hottie suffer or in pain in silence. Internalizing his pain is not healthy. That's why he was always so angry before!!
Thanks for sharing your awesome mv!! I'm melting and drooling all over my laptop!! I can't stop smiling due to all of those romantic scenes!! I'm in ARSHI dreamland!! ARSHI and your magic...what a great combo!!

cecilia

Staff member
Tribute to the Olympics...ARSHI style!! It's soo hilarious!! :lmao3: :lmao2: :rofl: :clap2:

cr: Rag1ni
OMG, this is hilarious! Thanks for sharing na. He certainly has lots of anger .. i means .. always get compare to his dad even when he's a different man than he was. I'm glad that he steps up to dignify his name --- so ASR! and the way he protects his wife and allowing her into his dark moments just so touching! Sharing moments like this is cool -- soon they'll share everything ... Can't wait til they become one now *blush*

Maya, i feel the same way -- SHYAM is to blame for all of these .. even the parent's mess before he was born lmao I don't have a download link for this mv na but if you want to download it i can try to upload it to share ja.

BIG THANK YOU FOR liking the mv na :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
I was cleaning my computer and came across an old cut of Arnav eating Khushi's lunch like a tiger ..
gosh! so hot, sweet, and romantic at the same time seeing him show that FULL gesture after his meal lol

I also love his reaction too when he realized that his wifey caught chewing his own words lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
That video is so funny :loool: , WOW that YT uploader has more funny video of ARSHI, and they're all just hilarious. :lmao3: Thanks for the link Katelyn. :flowers:

:whahuh: Of course everything is Shyam faults! :pervie: Can't you tell how much I dislike Shyam? I'll blame him for everything that goes wrong now. :bhehe: HAHAHAHA LMAO :bhehe:
Don't worry about the download link anymore Cecilia, I'll just go to your channel and watch it again when I'm bored. :wink:

Has anyone sees this yet? I just came across it yesterday.

cecilia

Staff member
Maya, i love that clip - there was one he couldn't get it and he refused to give up so he asked one of the director the same question and the director didn't get it too .. turns out, the questions is a bit twisted so yup - that fighter attitude was so cute from him .. i love that <3

Did i post this before? I actually like him scrubby like this too :wub:
He looks very approachable in here unlike ASR look .. where you admire from afar lol

Just wondering .. I always thought Thai p'ek are hot and manly but now that I'm so addicted to Barun .. I think he redefine the word 'MANLY' for me that this makes me see everyone else ... still like a boy lmao I don't know how to explain it .. but yup -- silly thought but just thought i'll share .. so do any of you girl feel the same?

Or maybe it's the role he play? ASR is a powerful man .. and BARUN makes him so sexy hot - MANLY HOT!

So more funny moments: http://www.youtube.c...ZaWwPskQi8&NR=1

wow .. whoever is updating Wiki did a great job .. they're up to the current track on the summary lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, thanks for sharing that vid of Arnav eating Khushi's food. This scene is such a treat to see!! He sure made her smile and happy! BTW..ASR is so yummy looking while eating the yummy food! :pervie: :bhehe: :blush:

Maya, you are welcome!! Just sharing and spreading joy and love of ARSHI!! Yes, I've seen this Barun Unplugged vid before. In fact, I've seen a lot of vids from this YT uploader!! He is such a cutie!! Love his smiles!! :wub:

Ceci, thanks again!! Yeah, I've seen this vid of Barun look test. He is so adorable with that hair. Yes...so approachable unlike ASR. What got me is his eyes and smiles!! :wub: Girls, I've been such a good stalker because wanted to know more about our hottie so I'm a regular on YT! :blush:

Just wondering .. I always thought Thai p'ek are hot and manly but now that I'm so addicted to Barun .. I think he redefine the word 'MANLY' for me that this makes me see everyone else ... still like a boy lmao I don't know how to explain it .. but yup -- silly thought but just thought i'll share .. so do any of you girl feel the same?

Or maybe it's the role he play? ASR is a powerful man .. and BARUN makes him so sexy hot - MANLY HOT!

Well said Ceci! OMG...I was thinking the same too!! (I love Nadech...now I see him as a very cute and adorable boy!! Imao) Yeah, Barun/ASR is so MANLY and SEXY!! :drools: He definitely redefined the word "MANLY" for me too! I got hooked on this drama because of HIM!! ASR is my dream/fantasy man but can't handle a guy like that in reality!! On the other hand, the down-to-Earth, cute, easy-going and funny Barun fit my reality more! He makes such a great husband/friend material!! His wife is lucky!! I'm so lucky as well that I found my own "Barun" in real life!! :D

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, glad i'm not the only one .. I love NADECH to death ..
but gosh, BARUN posses every piece of me that i see Nadech as a cute boy too lmao *sighed*
I still love him -- but the 'DESIRE' is not there like with BARUN .. get what i mean?

I watched today episode with sub and man - the way he says 'There's a FACT, which I've already mentioned ... and now I'm saying it again ... Khushi is MY wife. She can do whatever she likes!' --- Gosh, extremely protective!!! i love it.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Ceci..I think I know what you mean!! LOL The level of "DESIRE" is not the same! *SIGH* Both are so talented and good looking!! For me personally, I prefer someone more mature!! :wink:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lolyup: LOL Cecilia and Katelyn, you two are funny. :lmao2:

:scratchchin: I can't really compare cute Thai p'ek to the dark/bronze Indian leading men, since I haven't get into Thai lakorn or watch new lakorn for almost a year now, but I would like to say... :coverlaf: I guess we are at that ages where pretty boys does not turn us on anymore, because with ages and wisdom we knows better so, we "desire" men that are rough-rugged-dark-with-a-touch-of-fierce that can made us trembled with fears or anticipate excitement of the unknown like ASR's past. :spicy: :ghehe: ROFLMAO :lmao3: :loool: :yahoo:

Anyway, back to topic...

I know ASR is now protective of Khushi and stand up against his Daadi for her, but I was wondering why Arnav seem kind of rude to Dadi and does not respect her feelings as he show respect to Nani's feeling? Even thought he doesn't like when Nani treated Khushi badly, but he isn't rude to her. He seems cold toward Dadi, and not close to her as Anjali is to Dadi.??? :wacko:

rehann

sarNie Adult
OMG guys~ tonight episode are so mind blowing... :yahoo:
i laugh so hard when their bed crash down~ that mamiji criket statement n arshi blushing also make me bagging my head to the wall!! :lmao3:
ASR is such a naughty ass! i love when he remind Khushi about their suhagrat!!! :drool:
shit he so hot... smirking!! poor Khushi keep skipping her heart beat!!! :sweat:
iss episode ko kya naam doon???!!! :dance2:
bet he will organize a perfect remarried ceremony for his beloved Khushi! love every moment of their love! :heart: :heart: :heart:

never expect this warm hug will turn to such funny thing~ cutie naked :baby: ASR... hahaha

love his laugh when he find out their bed crash down cause of their extreme activities~~ hahaha
how come he not love khushi... she always success to bring back his smile!!!

ASR the naughty ass~ :pervie:
if i'm khushi i also will damn anxious n scare if tonight is my suhagrat with such hot n naughty man like Arnav Singh Raizadha!!!
his smirking n naughty smile already kill me~ :kiss3:
ufff kya statement hai!!! :wink:

cecilia

Staff member
She caused her own problem - to have her husband think otherwise :wub: -- i love it though.

OMG, i couldn't stop laughing at her comment 'i saw you naked' and he goes 'EXCUSE ME?!' lmao

Today episode is totally epic! I love it so much (another keeper episode)

I don't think their first night will happen .. he's jut teasing her .. if it's goign to happen - it might happen in MAHA EPISODE .. make it last a hour b/c the fans have been waiting for -- more than a year already lmao

Maya - i don't know either .. i think maybe b/c he's still upset that she left them at such young age on their own so then now that they're able to do all these thing .. she's back to demand for her place .. it's not right and it's not fair on his share .. and most importantly, not on Nani. He respected Nani b/c Nani was always there for him and his sister? (Counter part - DADIJI was there for them for the 1st 14 years too but i guess their parent are doing their job then so they didn't have that space empty in their heart unlike the 14 years later they felt after everyone's gone except Nani side of the family). This is how i can justify his anger toward Dadiji. Ah, knowing how Dadiji is now - i don't think they click well then too that's why he was not that close to her except Anjali.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:whahuh: :wub: I just done with today episode and I'll dies from all these laughing. :lmao3: OMG is so funny, I can watch this episode over and over again. I don't know which part I like better, the bed scene or the part she asks him about completing their marriage deals. :lol: :rockon: :lolyup: Khushi is so naive, she was the one asks to have their marriage be completed, but she doesn't know it involve the wedding night. LMAO :sweat: :ghehe:

ASR really redeemed himself well these days, he is just too understanding and enjoy playing with crazy Khushi's thought. :clap2: :rofl:

Rehann, thanks for posting those epic bed pictures. :lol2: Barun and Sanaya is just too cute together.

Cecilia, I love your new sigs, they're both beautiful. Khushi can't take ASR's hotness anymore, she had to keep her eyes closed now. :cloud9: LOLz.

cecilia

Staff member
I like MAMAJI today too .. i couldn't stop laughing at her with her headphone on dancing and walking toward Dadiji lmao
She has been behaving pretty good these days .. DADIJI should stay at the RM longer for her sake (not for ARSHI)
She even makes me laugh so hard too when she brought up the 'CRICKET' play talk on Arshi broken bed lmao

I have to say .. at the rate of how things are heading .. i can't bring myself to get mad at ASR .. each day gone by smoothly and he just keeps getting good points from me. I'm completely floor on how corny he was today - being so HORNY each time ppl around him said something .. i blame it on Khushi for feeding/leading him to think this way (i'm not complaining - giving Khushi credits for all her doing) .. The naked photo, the bed, the wink, and now the first night (ah, it's getting hot in here).

I laughed so hard when she brought up the first night talk with Payal too. Payal was like .. 'I USED TO BE SO SCARED ON MY WEDDING NIGHT' and then khushi asked 'WHY?' hahaha .. poor girl, she didn't know ARSHI's deal .. She laughed it off and asked her 'aren't you scare of your first night, khushi?' leaving her behind only after calling her a 'crazy girl' -- the response look on Khushi gave me such dirty thought .. she admitted that she's really scare so this mean that she's 'LOOKING FORWARD'to their night and has completely forgot about the contract lmao

Ah, i forgot to mention .. i love what he said to her after she woke up the next moring 'GOOD THAT YOU WOKE UP. Just a remainder, tonight will be just like our wedding night' lmao - the facial expression from smiley to scare on Khushi gets me going crazy once more! (I watched this episode over 3x already lmao) This is definitely one to keep watching for sure.

Oh, i also want to say that when the bed broke - it reminded me of Tikker and Aom in Roy Leh Sanae Rai when they broke the bed during their r scene at Huahin or was it Pattaya? not sure but yes, it reminds me of this incident lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, I am dying here...OMG!! :faint: Love all your spazzing!! :dance1: :woot: :clap: I'm so in love with this episide! I can't stop smiling!!
1) I really love the back hug!! She was fulfilling his dream!! Do you remember his Teri Meri dream?!!! :cloud9:
2) Can you believe our innocent Khushi is flirting with her hubby??! She said, "I saw you naked." That was so cuuute!
3) Arnavji chasing Khushi and broke the bed

4) They shared a laughter
It felt more like Barun and Sanaya laughing together!! Don't you think?
5) Flirty and naughty ASR - smirks and wink :drools: :spicy:

6) ASR teasing Khushi about their "wedding night"
:clap2:

It warms my heart to see Arnav and Khushi growing closer together and their love blooming!! :cloud9: They support each other emotionally and their trust are stronger too!! I'm savoring all their special and magical moments before the big storm hit (Shyam/Snakewa)! I think the song "Come What May" is appropriate for ARSHI at this moment!! I love this quote "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."

cr:davidepinto

What a beautiful epi!! Will rewatch it again for sure!! Hats off to SARUN and the whole cast! :bravo:

Ceci, good point regarding the broken bed with Tik and Aom in "Roy Leh Sanae Rai" during their r scene!!

cecilia

Staff member
I forgot to say that i also love that part on my banner .. where he leaned toward her and she closed her eye ..
he took it as a yes and seal with a 'DEAL' - Business is a SEALED deal to him in heart and soul from Khushi (only).

There are numerous of reasons to love this episode .. b/c they reciprocate each other love and feed off each other desire :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls I don't know how many times I watches this episode I still can't find my favorite moment, because I love everything about this whole episode. :woot: And my cheeks hurts from all the laughter and smiling that I couldn't seem to stop myself from doing each time I think of every moment in this episode. :dance1: :crush:

I think the back hugging is too short, he should've savors those moment longer, or the producer should have let them stayed that way longer like their rabba ve moment. :bhehe:

Yes, Mamiji scene was hilarious too, I never knew she would be that afraid of Dadi, I thought she would never be scare of anyone. :whahuh:

What's with this error I'm getting when I want to click on "Like This" on you girls posts? :eyetwitch: I didn't know there was a limit on liking something LOL. :)
You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

cecilia

Staff member
^there's a limit on it - two, i believe. That's why i couldn't like all the post i want (i should msg darv about this lmao)

Onto topic - i have too many favorites that it makes no sense to call them favorites anymore ...
Even that 'JUST A GOOD DAY' remark send me flying to cloud9 lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Ceci, good idea that you're going to msg Darv about the "Like This" quota!! Imao I love everyone's post!! Should the rest of us email him as well? Hope that can be changed!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes please do PM him... because I got so many "LIKE" to give :clap:

That's so true, this episode just have everything to melts our heart in every way possible. :crush:

:coverlaf: About ASR redemption, his characters is so typical of sadist Thai P'ek that I honestly find nothing wrong with him, his treatment and misunderstanding of Khushi through out the show, except one part that I was truly disappointed in him or the script writer is the part Khushi's father was in the hospital and she went to him to ask for her pay check, and instead of 30,000 he gave her a check of only 27,000 and Anjali said because they have to deduct the taxes. :arrg: GOSHHH that part just killed me, I expect more heart and sympathy from him, especially with the situation she was in, he should have gave her more instead of deducted from her. :ninja: :weee: :girlmad: Yes, yes, I know, I know, he did went to pay for the hospital bill after, but he shouldn't have to wait for her to asks for that money in the first place.... it make her look pitiful and pathetic to lower herself like that. :weep: So if anything at all, I wish the script writers will find away for ASR to pay for all Khushi's pride and heartache, and not give in to ASR so easily. :nono1: Even thought I enjoy this sweet moment now, I just wanted to see him pay for it. :wackonut: My head is spinning now, I don't know what I want and beginning to contradicting myself. :shrug: LOLz :bhehe: :faint:

OK OFF TOPIC for you Cecilia (I'll come back to edit it out later). I don't know where to post this :loool:

I know you're a big fan of Johnny as well I do.... so I was wondering have you ever sees this MV of cutie-young-drop-dead-gorgeous Johnny? :spin: :drool: I have been searching for this video for so long, I finally found it.
http://youtu.be/2mvUVJqAW8M