Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
Just wanna say I enjoy reading ur update and discussion. @cecilia, @rehann, @katelyn, @maya u girls r so crazy 4 Arshi, if I was on the same boat as u girls I wud join too. I like Arshi couple, but just not a big fan of them or any indian telly couples. Nevertheless, I do enjoy watching their fanmade videos gosh some vidders r damn good. I watch IPKKND and some other indian serials everytime when i saw airing on tv, but due to work I can't watch it daily.
one question dear~
will u watch tonight ep?

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
@Rehann Yes I'm not working tonight, but I think by the time I watch u guys wud have already seen it. I live in the US, the show airs at 5:00 pm and rebroadcast several times throughout the day. If I was a Arshi fanatic I wud catch everyday, but not really so only watch when I saw on tv.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehann dear, thank you for sharing with us all these wonderful pictures and videos. I love all the posts/pictures/videos you have shared with us here. :flowers: :thumbsup:
Yes, I saw some of these on YT already and it sadden me to see how cruel Dadi is to Arnav, and Gupta's family. I don't know of any grandma to be to cruel and heartless like Dadi is to their children. She's very calculated to try to destroy others the way she did. I hope Arnav will come to his sense and married Khushi so Khushi can help me find happiness and peace again.

Just wanna say I enjoy reading ur update and discussion. @cecilia, @rehann, @katelyn, @maya u girls r so crazy 4 Arshi, if I was on the same boat as u girls I wud join too. I like Arshi couple, but just not a big fan of them or any indian telly couples. Nevertheless, I do enjoy watching their fanmade videos gosh some vidders r damn good. I watch IPKKND and some other indian serials everytime when i saw airing on tv, but due to work I can't watch it daily.
MM4ever you should watch it so you can come join our conversation in here. :dance1: Arshi is special and magical once you watch them, so please make time for it whenever you can. :bhehe:

rehann

sarNie Adult
@Rehann Yes I'm not working tonight, but I think by the time I watch u guys wud have already seen it. I live in the US, the show airs at 5:00 pm and rebroadcast several times throughout the day. If I was a Arshi fanatic I wud catch everyday, but not really so only watch when I saw on tv.
just when u say u will watch it.... i already love u~
hahaha LOL

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Donno if u guys have seen this video, but thought I'd share this grt Barun 2012 bday video to u Barunatics from TeamBarun. Enjoy!

Here's young Sanaya in Jagjit Sighn Indian famous gazal singer music video before her fame status. I saw this video long time ago. Check it out if u haven't seen yet.

I love this song, I'm sucha sadist love beautiful, sad song. The guy here's really cute and thought SAnaya very pretty ever since then. Enjoy!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
maya, i'm not watching it too .. will watch it tomorrow .. or better yet, til the end of the week .. i'm not prepare to cry yet (even though i'm crying thinking about them already :( )

If you can't find it .. let me know, i'll upload it for you na.
I know dear, but is 15 episodes, that's a lot, so I thought I'll do some net surfing first before I ask you. That way it'll save you time, because you are so busy and have so many thing on your plate right now. :wink: Thank you either way. :yes: :flowers:

I got side track and busy lastnight, so I haven't got a chance to check yet. Will do it later tonight.

Yes, after watching some of the behind the scene videos, I think I'll wait until I know for sure he come to married her then I'll watch. :thumbsup: :clap:

^Rehann, do you know who made that?
My friend, Nikki did. Her name is Bellefire in here: http://www.facebook....88047818&type=3
Your friend did a wonderful jobs. I love all those cartoon/animated pictures that Rehann posted up. It's just too cute :spin: and at my ages I still have a soft spot for cartoon in my life. :drool: :coverlaf: :thumbup:

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
@Maya I do watch and i like the show, but just not a crazy arshi lover the feelings u girls have I dont have. If it was my favorite couple Shamrita then hell yeah, unfortunately it's not them.

@Rehann hehee :))

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow, thank you for sharing MM4ever. Sanaya still look the same, beautiful as always. Also, thanks for Barun's video, he is such a goofball when he is not in characters LOL :bhehe: :thumbsup:

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Anytime Maya. :) I know Sanaya still hasn't change much, can't believe she's 29 already and a year older than Barun.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Maya I do watch and i like the show, but just not a crazy arshi lover the feelings u girls have I dont have. If it was my favorite couple Shamrita then hell yeah, unfortunately it's not them.
Of course Shamrita rocks, I still watch Vivah every couple of months, and I listen to the songs from that movie almost everyday. :woot: Too bad though they only made one movie together. Shahid still gorgeous, but Arshi stole my heart at the moment, I am lost and dreaming in Arshi land, but if Shamrita come out with new movie, then I'll come out off my Arshi's dreamland. :dance1: :woot:

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
Of course Shamrita rocks, I still watch Vivah every couple of months, and I listen to the songs from that movie almost everyday. :woot: Too bad though they only made one movie together. Shahid still gorgeous, but Arshi stole my heart at the moment, I am lost and dreaming in Arshi land, but if Shamrita come out with new movie, then I'll come out off my Arshi's dreamland. :dance1: :woot:
Nooo Maya Shamrita has done 4 films together! U gotta watch Isqh Viskh, Shahid first movie ever. They gain many fans after IV for their fresh, cute, rocking chemistry. After IV, they did Vaah Life Ho Toh Aisi and Shikhar. Vivah is their last movie together. I love Vivah too, this film made me a shamrita freak! I'm so sad and angry at filmmakers they ignore Sahmrita 4 so long. Missing Shamrita so much!! :lmao:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nooo Maya Shamrita has done 4 films together! U gotta watch Isqh Viskh, Shahid first movie ever. They gain many fans after IV for their fresh, cute, rocking chemistry. After IV, they did Vaah Life Ho Toh Aisi and Shikhar. Vivah is their last movie together. I love Vivah too, this film made me a shamrita freak! I'm so sad and angry at filmmakers they ignore Sahmrita 4 so long. Missing Shamrita so much!! :lmao:
REALLY? :shock2: Where have I been then? :scratchhead2: When I first saw Vivah, I was reading the comment someone posted up and said that they didn't do anymore movie together, so I assumed there was only one movie of them :shrug: I never bother to look for their movie prior to Vivah :whatever: Because that was the only movie I love to watch. WOW thanks for the other names, I'll go check it out then. :bhehe: LOL this is embarrassing. :shutup: :whahuh: :loool:

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA exactly I was like :shock2: when u said shamrita did 1 movie together. U shoud Maya I hope u like them. I love Isqh Vishk alot after Vivah and among fan favorite Shamrita movie. The other two Amrita didnt have alot of screen times and movie was ok but love when Shamrita together. Shamrita shines best when they both have equal roles.

Speaking of Shamrita I'm going crazy 4 them. lol Sorri for going off topic I know this is Arshiland and not Shamritaworld.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHA exactly I was like :shock2: when u said shamrita did 1 movie together. U shoud Maya I hope u like them. I love Isqh Vishk alot after Vivah and among fan favorite Shamrita movie. The other two Amrita didnt have alot of screen times and movie was ok but love when Shamrita together. Shamrita shines best when they both have equal roles.

Speaking of Shamrita I'm going crazy 4 them. lol Sorri for going off topic I know this is Arshiland and not Shamritaworld.
@Maya So what's ur ethicity? How did u got into Bollywood? LOL going off topic again
:bhehe: Well now that I know, I will look for it. :loool: LOLz. :blush: :lol:
I am from the Southeast Asia, Lao-Thai to be exact. :wink: I started to watch Bollywood movie when I was quite young like around 10, but not crazy about it. I just watch here and there with my older siblings and cousins, so I watched whatever they were watching then. Mainly I watch lakorn, but since I get bored easily between lakorn, Chinese and Korea drama I take time to watch different Country drama. I have no preference, just watch whatever is good and interesting. But Arshi is totally different, I'd say is like my crazy obsession or something. :spin: :drool: :crazy:

:pervie: Don't worries, if we go crazy in here with different topic, I'm sure Cecilia will move our conversation to other thread. :bhehe: Sorry for the work Cecilia dear. :wink:

cecilia

Staff member
i refused to watch the bts clip so i can enjoy today sad episode.
i didn't watch last night episode yet but i'm anxious to stream today episode to cry with ARSHI live T_T

hahaha .. i'm always off topic so i'm at fault first therefore, i might not merge everyone's conversation ..
what matter is that we come back to discuss it later in the topic so it should be good by then.

Edited:
So heartbreaking .. feel so sad for ASR and Khushi T_T
Tomorrow will be interesting to see if he'll turn up or not
as of now .. he's nowhere to be seen (i'm assuming, he's driving off to be alone at that place again)
gosh, poor khushi .. i don't like Dadi at all :(

cecilia

Staff member
*awe - don't be .. ASR will be there tomorrow (i have high hope he'll find her, married her against Dadi's intention, and have a BABY with her to kill her 'revenge' lmao* I guess revenge taste best when the one in your family did it to you lmao -- Want to see ASR make this MIRACLE BABY come true <3 - GIve it a month and pops we'll have our very first ARSHI baby <3 *ok, instead of being sad, i'm high on DREAM in GUTTERLAND lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...so sad and heartbreaking for our ARSHI today! What a tear-jerking episode!! I cried the whole time! :cry: :cry1:

So unbearable to watch Arnav's shocking and shattered expressions!! :cry: OMG, this is his worst nightmare coming true..his past clashing with his future!! This is really a BIG shocker!! He had suffered and been so traumatized by his dark past. And now his future with Khushi is being jeopardized. He's in a very tough spot and so he needs time to think! He probably went to his secret garden to think and seek his mom for advice! After all, his decision will be life atlering for him and Khushi! He had always put his family first so I hope this time he'll make his heart a priority!! I still have faith in you, Arnav!

As for the confrontation of Dadi and Garima, I'm glad Khushi defended her amma as expected!! She really made us proud!! :thumbup: What disturbed me the most is why Garima the only one at fault here!! :rant: It really takes two to tango. Arnav's Dad was even more responsible for having the affair and putting his family in that predicament! :angry: :rant: Why is nobody blaming him? He is just like Shyam!! I think Arnav realized it and that's why he was so shattered when he found out Shyam was cheating on Anjali!

Love this show!! Sanaya was so beautiful! It's just too bad ARSHI can't have a happy wedding!! :weep: Ok, will see how all the drama will unfold tomorrow!!