Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanna say I enjoy reading ur update and discussion. @cecilia, @rehann, @katelyn, @maya u girls r so crazy 4 Arshi, if I was on the same boat as u girls I wud join too. I like Arshi couple, but just not a big fan of them or any indian telly couples. Nevertheless, I do enjoy watching their fanmade videos gosh some vidders r damn good. I watch IPKKND and some other indian serials everytime when i saw airing on tv, but due to work I can't watch it daily.
Hey, it's good to see you here!! :hiya: Yeah, we do have a lot of fun here drooling over ARSHI!! :woot: :bhehe:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Donno if u guys have seen this video, but thought I'd share this grt Barun 2012 bday video to u Barunatics from TeamBarun. Enjoy!

Here's young Sanaya in Jagjit Sighn Indian famous gazal singer music video before her fame status. I saw this video long time ago. Check it out if u haven't seen yet.

I love this song, I'm sucha sadist love beautiful, sad song. The guy here's really cute and thought SAnaya very pretty ever since then. Enjoy!
Thanks for sharing!! heheh...love the goofy Barun!! I bet his wife is not bored with him around!! :wink: Yes, Sanaya is beautiful!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:bhehe: Well now that I know, I will look for it. :loool: LOLz. :blush: :lol:
I am from the Southeast Asia, Lao-Thai to be exact. :wink: I started to watch Bollywood movie when I was quite young like around 10, but not crazy about it. I just watch here and there with my older siblings and cousins, so I watched whatever they were watching then. Mainly I watch lakorn, but since I get bored easily between lakorn, Chinese and Korea drama I take time to watch different Country drama. I have no preference, just watch whatever is good and interesting. But Arshi is totally different, I'd say is like my crazy obsession or something. :spin: :drool: :crazy:

:pervie: Don't worries, if we go crazy in here with different topic, I'm sure Cecilia will move our conversation to other thread. :bhehe: Sorry for the work Cecilia dear. :wink:
I really love our diverse background but we are similar as well...we all love DRAMA!! In this case, we are completely obsessed with IPK/ARSHI!! I love our friendship here and ARSHI brought all of us together! :D :grouphug:

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
@maya Oh that's nice to know. Bollywood is my passion and obsessed w/ Shamrita. The rest of industries I dont care hehe I'm the person who usually stick to one thing. If I really love something I mean it, everything else comes behind. ;)
There's a shamrita thread in BW section I created long time ago, but since no one interested I ignore. Do let me know ur opinions whenever u finished the other Shamrita movies.

haha yeah Cecilia she's very cool and helpful. :)

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
I really love our diverse background but we are similar as well...we all love DRAMA!! In this case, we are completely obsessed with IPK/ARSHI!! I love our friendship here and ARSHI brought all of us together! :D :grouphug:
This forum mainly have southeast asian ppl. Everyone's here 4 common interest. It's nice knowing Arshi has introduced more international fans to indian serials.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok, I'm in need of some fun and lightheartedness here!! We all do, right?

This is too GOOD!! :whahuh: :lmao3: :lmao2:
cr Rag1ni

HILARIOUS!! :rofl: :lolyup: :loool:
cr Rag1ni

Cute one!!

Sanaya is such a great dancer!! :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: :dance1:
cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome na ja!! Ceci, that's my favorite too!! I've seen this one so many times before and I'm still laughing so hard! LOL

rehann

sarNie Adult
Ok, I'm in need of some fun and lightheartedness here!! We all do, right?

This is too GOOD!! :whahuh: :lmao3: :lmao2:
cr Rag1ni

HILARIOUS!! :rofl: :lolyup: :loool:
cr Rag1ni

Cute one!!

Sanaya is such a great dancer!! :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: :dance1:
cr as tagged
waaa~ thanks kath... those vdeo really make my day~
(even now i'm with panda eyes cause of crying too much last night for that heartbreaking ep)
BTW that hitler vdeo really mindblowing~
i can't stop laughing when it state 'Khushi n Arnav don't deserve me!!!!' hahahahahaa
'i quitting the show'... a second after 'okay... i can't!!!'
hahahahaahaaa what the~ so crazy!!!!!! love got others that crazy like this same like me... hahahaha

that intrupted rabba vey is so cool~
the intruption is coming from everyside~
laugh so hard when i see the adviced step 'close the door' even the background song...
the last statement was a killer 'case study at harvard????' hahahahaahaaa
i believe Arnav had practiced the advices last friday... thank god at last he make it after a lot of try!
hahahahaahaaa LOL...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the feedback everyone. I REFUSED to watch yesterday and today episode until ASR come around and show that Khushi is his love and WILL married her no matter what other say. :rant:

Busy today, will be back to post more later. :dance3:

cecilia

Staff member
maya, i couldn't resist -- i plan to leave school early tomorrow so i can stream it live at 9:30 am (b/c i have class at 9:55 lmao) i hope he shows up tomorrow.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
maya, i couldn't resist -- i plan to leave school early tomorrow so i can stream it live at 9:30 am (b/c i have class at 9:55 lmao) i hope he shows up tomorrow.
OMG you are too crazy! :coverlaf:

I have to control myself from watching, because I am too stress as is from dealing with my flu, if I watch today episode, I'll go crazy. :loool: So I have to control my urge, by watching old episode instead. :coverlaf: But please do share feedback if you or anyone watch it tomorrow. :spin: :drool:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the feedback everyone. I REFUSED to watch yesterday and today episode until ASR come around and show that Khushi is his love and WILL married her no matter what other say. :rant:

Busy today, will be back to post more later. :dance3:
waaa~ u so tough..
i cannot hold it~

ceci... maya... i'm with u both! i believe he will show up tonight!!
yesterday is Khushi time for defending herself n her family from that evil budiya n snakewa~ (great acting from sanaya)
tonight is the time for Arnav to come and prove his love!! (great acting from Barun) hope so...
i don't like some spoiler that say Khushi will go missing n then Arnav will go n find her... they will get married at the mandir...
oh no CV... not Mandir again!!!
i want Arnav to go there n hold Khushi hand in front of all Raizada Family!!
especially in front of his evil dadi n shyam!!
defending Khushi how much he can... shut all mouth off!!!
i want everyone watch the pheres n also when he tie the knot...
i want he said that ' i don't care who kill who! Khushi is mine n that still forever!'
'she is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada n that will never change...
if any of u have any problem with that... that not my problem!!!'
oh how i wish that for real!!! looking forward for ASR style tonight...

rehann

sarNie Adult
so u will watch it at school? u are such a sweety...
keep it up... thanks god here it air at night!! if not for sure i watch it at my office!!
hahaha LOL...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG you are too crazy! :coverlaf:

I have to control myself from watching, because I am too stress as is from dealing with my flu, if I watch today episode, I'll go crazy. :loool: So I have to control my urge, by watching old episode instead. :coverlaf: But please do share feedback if you or anyone watch it tomorrow. :spin: :drool:
I agree with Rehann that you have such strong will power, Maya!! As for me, I just can't wait because the suspense is killing me too much!! Hope you get better soon, dear!! Take care and drink a lot of fluid!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
waaa~ thanks kath... those vdeo really make my day~
(even now i'm with panda eyes cause of crying too much last night for that heartbreaking ep)
BTW that hitler vdeo really mindblowing~
i can't stop laughing when it state 'Khushi n Arnav don't deserve me!!!!' hahahahahaa
'i quitting the show'... a second after 'okay... i can't!!!'
hahahahaahaaa what the~ so crazy!!!!!! love got others that crazy like this same like me... hahahaha

that intrupted rabba vey is so cool~
the intruption is coming from everyside~
laugh so hard when i see the adviced step 'close the door' even the background song...
the last statement was a killer 'case study at harvard????' hahahahaahaaa
i believe Arnav had practiced the advices last friday... thank god at last he make it after a lot of try!
hahahahaahaaa LOL...
You are welcome!! Yeah, those first 2 videos cracked me up soooo bad!! It was a really nice break!! hehehhe..the "I'm quitting the show. No..I can't" statements were so HILARIOUS!! It kinda reminds me of some fans, but you know they can't stay away from ARSHI's magic!!

BTW, your reply cracked me up as well!! I'm glad you enjoyed watching them!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
waaa~ u so tough..
i cannot hold it~

ceci... maya... i'm with u both! i believe he will show up tonight!!
yesterday is Khushi time for defending herself n her family from that evil budiya n snakewa~ (great acting from sanaya)
tonight is the time for Arnav to come and prove his love!! (great acting from Barun) hope so...
i don't like some spoiler that say Khushi will go missing n then Arnav will go n find her... they will get married at the mandir...
oh no CV... not Mandir again!!!
i want Arnav to go there n hold Khushi hand in front of all Raizada Family!!
especially in front of his evil dadi n shyam!!
defending Khushi how much he can... shut all mouth off!!!
i want everyone watch the pheres n also when he tie the knot...
i want he said that ' i don't care who kill who! Khushi is mine n that still forever!'
'she is Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada n that will never change...
if any of u have any problem with that... that not my problem!!!'
oh how i wish that for real!!! looking forward for ASR style tonight...
I like the fact that you have faith in ASR as I do too!! I can't believe some fans are prejuding Arnav and called him a "coward." Can't they wait to see what his next move is going to before doing so? He just needed a little time to digest the shocking and soul shattering revelation!! Seriously, he was afftected by this family tragedy all his life so this is too important to make a hasty or an uninformed decision!! He should have a chance to speak to Garima and get her side of the story!!

cecilia

Staff member
ppl at IF are so negative .. what's wrong with the pregnancy track? OMG, it's not like they're not married either. They are legally and spiritually married .. just not in the public eyes. OMG! I'm getting upset over those negative ppl at IF *sighed* HAHAHA - They need to watch Thai lakorn to understand this effect of PREGNANCY lmao

It took YASH and AARTI one shot to get pregnant after a month .. with ARSHI -- miracle might happen . it might takes less than a month b/c ... you know -- they already done so many times with their eyes, minds, heart, you name it ... lmao so one night will surely do them wonder for sure. (oops, i'm back to gutterland again)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Well said Ceci!! Some are too negative and critcize about every little thing!! They really need to chill!! Can't expect perfection in a serial!! Hey, even life is not perfect with ups and downs!!

Oh my...I don't think they will like lakorn. It might be a bit too much especially the r-scene and slap/kiss. Also in some lakorn, n'ek is weak and a total victim who gets abused and taken advantage of. As for us...we're all about the pregnancy track! :coverlaf:

rehann

sarNie Adult
I like the fact that you have faith in ASR as I do too!! I can't believe some fans are prejuding Arnav and called him a "coward." Can't they wait to see what his next move is going to before doing so? He just needed a little time to digest the shocking and soul shattering revelation!! Seriously, he was afftected by this family tragedy all his life so this is too important to make a hasty or an uninformed decision!! He should have a chance to speak to Garima and get her side of the story!!
of course i believe in my Arnav!! he love Khushi like hell!
i agree Kath... he needs time... now it even more tough for him...
since it not just about his mom but it also about Khushi~
i can imagine how hard for him to take any decision! if i on his shoes... maybe i already going insane at that time!
but for sure no matter how deep his wound is... he will not hurt Khushi!
who dare to call my Arnav 'coward'?!!!!!!!! giving me their name... i gonna hacking their system~
hahhahaha just play around~ let them be Kath~ they gonna drooling for him tonight~ hahahaa

ppl at IF are so negative .. what's wrong with the pregnant track? OMG, it's not like they're not married either. They are legally and spiritually married .. just not in the public eyes. OMG! I'm getting upset over those negative ppl at IF *sighed* HAHAHA - They need to watch Thai lakorn to understand this effect of PREGNANCY lmao

It took YASH and AARTI one shot to get pregnant after a month .. with ARSHI -- miracle might happen . it might takes less than a month b/c ... you know -- they already done so many times with their eyes, minds, heart, you name it ... lmao so one night will surely do them wonder for sure. (oops, i'm back to gutterland again)
ignore them ceci~ i read that too...
they said Preggo track is some old fashion story that will never happen...
please yaaar... u didn't even know what the track will be... don't act like u know everything!
even someone who act as the lead(arshi) don't know what gonna happen...
how did u know!!! i want to shout that to their face!!!

i still believe the preggo track will happen~ crossfinger!