Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
of all karva chauth Mv... love this MV the most...
it bring Karva chauth seq all tgether in one vdeo~
thanks Zoha for ur another awesome MV...
cr as tagged
*when it come for Karva chauth... this song is the most famous one~
another proof of arshi's magic...

cecilia

Staff member
I seriously want Khushi to leave the mansion ... leaving ASR in doubt as to why all these happened ... to concluded that SHITALL is a liar in the end. I feel bad for Khushi (reading from WU) How can that SHITALL poop out so much in front of Khushi .. i wouldn't be able to wash away those stinky smell too .. worry, it is. Khushi - just go away to teach ASR the lesson soon.

Maya, i want the baby to happen more than ever now.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, just remember Arnav feels incomplete without his Khushi!! He will move mountains and everything else in his way to get his Khushi back in his arms again!! He left his painful past to be with her!! This mv captured his emotions beautifully...the longing..love..sadness..anxiety...turmoil without his Khushi!!

cr as tagged

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read you ladies posts, and I am already afraid to even read the WU. I think I will skip today WU and wait to see what will happen tomorrow then I'll come back to read it. :weep:
GOSH I am such a chicken when it come to Arshi's relationships, I can't stand watching any sad moment of them at all. :teary: :nono1: With so many lakorn I watched, I should have been used to this kind of storyline and should be able to handle it without any problem :no: but I can't do it, I can't watch Arshi going thru this kind of problem at all. :cry1: :lmao: :cry:

:rant: That is truly sick, stinky and pathetic of SHIT-face to ask Khushi for her husband like that. :rant: The SHIT-girl has no shamed and every time she opened her mouth, her poop is leaking everywhere, and stupid Raizada's didn't even smell or see anything wrong with it. :rant: And Arnav didn't even show he has any feelings for that bitch at all, so how can she come out and ask Khushi like that. :rant: DAMN IT! I'm so frustrated right now. :rant:

Yes Cecilia it will be so beautiful to see the pregnancy track now. BUT! I don't want to see Arnav making a decision because of Khushi's pregnant, while he is dealing with SHIT-face's problem ... I want him to be with her for her, not because of her having a baby though. :whatever: :thumbdown:

^ Rehann, I still watching the show!! Yeah, I'm with you!! Hey, you know what, I've seen worst n'rai! So it's not too bad, though I get upset and frustrated like everyone here! Shit-all is the quiet type n'rai...naam-ning-lai-leuk (Still/calm waters that run deep). In this situation, she's a two-faced husband stealing witch!!
Katelyn, that is such a good quote :thumbup: Totally agree with you, that SHIT-girl is so sudtle with her evil ways, hope Khushi will be smarter and kick that SHIT-face where it hurts soon, without waiting for ASR to do it for her. :arrg:

yes this situation really make me think of Ann-Ken last lakorn... 365 days of love~
how p'ek use reason n practical to support love while n'ek... just like khushi... use her heart for every of her decision...
always do crazy thing that will make p'ek get mad... n of course got that fake face n'rai always in their way~
they love each other a lot... they can't be with other people but because of their different defination of love... they almost loss each other~
n what i love was when p'ek said... 'even i didn't say anything... doesn't mean i don't know what happen'

hope that what arnav will do too~ step up n bash off that stupid bitch that try to manipulate your innocence wife!!
Believe it or not, I hasn't watched 365 days yet :facepalm: I can't stand watching relationships going thru something like that, or maybe, :shrug: I guess I'm trying to avoid life dramas so I can only sees and enjoy the beautiful sides of relationship. :ghehe: :wub: :wink:

:dance2: I like everyone's posts today, but sorry no more "like" left. :dance2:

EDIT: Katelyn, that is a beautiful video. Too bad majority of these VM does not have English subtitle to their songs. :(

cecilia

Staff member
Maya, i want Khushi to be pregnant for my own good -- not for ASR to go after her na. I know it's what i love in Thai lakorn but with ARSHI -- the exception list goes on and on lmao Ah, i completely agree with you .. We all should get used to it but i guess with ARSHI .. it's our baby --- we just dont' want them to suffered .. after spending months of sleepless night caring, loving, and worrying for them. This can't happen to them .. noooooooo.

Trust me - you do not want to watch today episode b/c you'll get mad at the very start and it'll ruins for the rest of the episode. Until SHITALL situation gets reveal -- i'm on a ARSHI ship off to some LALA LAND ... if i can take khushi with me, i would have done already. Now, just teleprompter from WU lmao

Kath, i'm waiting to see him put those word into test --- TAKE ACTION already!!!

Thanks na, Rehann -- at least that little hope still linger in my heart ... SHITALL needs to die!!! (never wish anyone to die so bad until SHITALL comes along)

forgot, i'm changing ship -- going to head to RK and MB's condo house or whatever house it is. They're falling in love :wub:
NVM RK AND MB -- they're in deep shit with Dip too .. so i'm heading back to ARYA == their baby talk was so cute -- I want ASR to do this to KHUSHI too when she become pregnant <3

cecilia

Staff member
Enjoying funny scene of the two :wub:

I wish SARUN perform together offscreen too :(
http://indiastudies.info/dm.php?file=xuw3e0
http://indiastudies.info/dm.php?file=xuw3eb
Credit: Indiaforum

rehann

sarNie Adult
another romours of Barun leaving the show came out... even SBS out with this news!! they stated that Barun quitting on 23th NOV???
one actor already finalized to replace Barun!!! this dude name is Viraf Phiroz Patel!!!

what the!! this people sure love to play with audience feeling!!
i believe it happen due to current track!! many people made their own speculation when intensity made it place...
got some hint for seperation... n got casting for new actor entry... doesn't mean Barun will leave the show!!!
if this viraf really made his entry in IPK... i believe he will anter as Dhruv or Anjali's love intrest...
he not have the look that can capture my heart!! sorry to say!!

Thank god many site, spoliers n team... come out with status n article to clear this romour!!
my heart almost stop beating after read this all crazy news!

teambarun just tweeted... that Shit n Aarav will leave the show before Diwali!!!!
yehhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..... dinka chinka dhinka chinka.....

i want to believe Mishti spoiler on that Barun rumours... but for that Shit rumours... i prefer to put my hope on teamBarun...
i just want this shit get lose as soon as possible... my heart can't wait for another 20-25 days!!
my heart aching for khushi!! how can Khushi get pregnant in such intensity like this!!! give us n arshi some break for sake of Arshi jr.
sorry girls~ if i ruined ur day with this post~

BTW put aside all this crazy news girls~
fasten ur seat belt... enjoy some bumpy ride with Arshi on this next few day's ep...
here new promo for that shit revelation track this friday!!
cr as tagged

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow~ in love with today ep...
i'm drooling over Arnav... he look so hot with that drummer stick~

n also... always love Khushi... love the way she are...
like what i had mention before her gold heart will always help her...

look at the precap.. i want to laugh...
we can see clearly... how Arnav so confuse when that shit come out with her 'shameless' dialogue!!
'what had happen just let it pass... we got aarav by chance... ' ohhhh sure tomorrow gonna roxxxx our screen...

p/s... i really want all raizadas to watch their confronts...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Rehann!! The rumor about Barun quitting is so ridiculous!! :rolleyes: I try to just ignore it but at the same time getting so mad too for causing unnecessary anxiety!! Will catch up on the episode later. Sounds like a good one!! I can always drool over ASR too!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Thanks Rehann!! The rumor about Barun quitting is so ridiculous!! :rolleyes: I try to just ignore it but at the same time getting so mad too for causing unnecessary anxiety!! Will catch up on the episode later. Sounds like a good one!! I can always drool over ASR too!
sorry Kath... our nightmares had found its way...
before i was smiling watch over IPK n MB episode...
those my two fav series doing a very great ep tonight... just smile n laugh... never know big storm on its way~
i was crying right now... all people on the page are so upset... where u girls...
Barun will leave us~

i don't know what to say anymore~ my tears don't want to stop... :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:
already 2am now.... but i can't sleep...
what to do??? hope i will be able to sleep tonight n got some magic news for me tomorrow.... badly hope for that!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I KNEW IT THAT SHIT IS NOT THE MOTHER! WOHOWOHOWOHOWOHO :woot: :dance1: :rockon: :clap: :yahoo: SO HAPPY!

:scratchchin: Rehann, about the rumors Barun is leaving, I still have high hope that all these rumors is for the new entry for Aarav's father, and not for ASR, because if Aarav is Mamiji's grandson, then there will be a father for him, that mean is has nothing to do with Barun or ASR. :clap:

What NK said, he only said "sbs is right guys" but he didn't say what they were right about. They could be right about the new entry to show, but still it doesn't mean to replace Barun. The show is struggling as is, and it won't make any sense to replace Barun now. If they do that they will only jeopardize the show, so is better if they were to end it instead of replacing him, because after all PH already washed their hands with this show and concentrate on their new baby. And because peoples only watch for Barun and Sanaya so might as well end now, then let it drag on and no one will watch it. For sure I will be the first one to quit. :thumbup: :loool:

Anyway, very busy getting things together today, so I'll be back later to reply to everyone. Post/Chat with you ladies later. :tearybye: :wink:

rehann

sarNie Adult
I KNEW IT THAT SHIT IS NOT THE MOTHER! WOHOWOHOWOHOWOHO :woot: :dance1: :rockon: :clap: :yahoo: SO HAPPY!

:scratchchin: Rehann, about the rumors Barun is leaving, I still have high hope that all these rumors is for the new entry for Aarav's father, and not for ASR, because if Aarav is Mamiji's grandson, then there will be a father for him, that mean is has nothing to do with Barun or ASR. :clap:

What NK said, he only said "sbs is right guys" but he didn't say what they were right about. They could be right about the new entry to show, but still it doesn't mean to replace Barun. The show is struggling as is, and it won't make any sense to replace Barun now. If they do that they will only jeopardize the show, so is better if they were to end it instead of replacing him, because after all PH already washed their hands with this show and concentrate on their new baby. And because peoples only watch for Barun and Sanaya so might as well end now, then let it drag on and no one will watch it. For sure I will be the first one to quit. :thumbup: :loool:

Anyway, very busy getting things together today, so I'll be back later to reply to everyone. Post/Chat with you ladies later. :tearybye: :wink:
thats what i try to put on my mind... n then close my both ears n eyes...
but my heart so stubborn!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

anyways Maya... thanks for making it look better...
evry page admin now also try their best to console all fans!!

if this turn to be fake!! i will sue them for making me almost get heart attck in age of 23!!
such psycho people... love to see people anxiety!! :rant: :rant: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I AM nervous about the rumor but will try to chill until Barun confirms it! I saw Karan's tweets earlier as well. I think we need to stay calm!! I agree with what Maya said about misunderstanding what Karan tweeted!

EDIT:
Try to get some sleep Rehann so you will have the energy to spazz with us again! Try not to worry too much dear!

rehann

sarNie Adult
I AM nervous about the rumor but will try to chill until Barun confirms it! I saw Karan's tweets earlier as well. I think we need to stay calm!! I agree with what Maya said about misunderstanding what Karan tweeted!

EDIT:
Try to get some sleep Rehann so you will have the energy to spazz with us again! Try not to worry too much dear!
thanks Kath... will put on some Arshi clips as my lulaby tonight!!
just wish that Sarun will be togther with us till the last breath of IPK... off for some sleep now...
nighty nite~

cecilia

Staff member
I still have a little hope that this was all just a rumor to stir up the show in good and bad way.

As for today -- i'll try to watch it for ARSHI's sake but the thought of seeing Khushi sitting there and silently cry to herself just upset me ...

rehann

sarNie Adult
now 3:54am~ still can't sleep even had Arshi's clips as my lulaby...
thank god i can't sleep so i found this..
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3278095
thanks for those who post n comment on this...
they really give me another reason why we can tell this are a fake news...
SP already invested too much on promoting Arshi on Star Privaar this Dec...
are they want to die if Barun quit this show n join that event!!

so mad of that crazy people who love to create this cheap romours!!
thank god... if not i will have nightmares back to back!!!

now just chill chill :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: n tight sleep with Arshi's dream!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Love today's episode!! I'm so in love with Arnav! He expressed his emotions and feelings so beautifully! :cry::cloud9: Yes, he's ready to start a family!! :pervie: :woot2: :dance3: :dance2: :dance1: Yeeeesssss we are more than ready for that! :highfive:

Clip with Arshi's scenes only with ENGLISH SUB especially for Maya and Ceci!
cr deeplyaddicted4