Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I know, is too sad that I can't enjoy the show like I uses to now.

Maybe Shit-all is obsessed with ASR and jealous of Khushi and wanting to take Khushi's place. So she is trying to play with Khushi's mind/insecurities instead of doing thing in the open, because she know her plans will not work without Khushi's help.

Me too, I don't believe Aarav is ASR's son either, unless cv's is being stupid again with their assassinating of ASR's characters.

Also, hope this is the last week of Shit-all track, because I don't think I can stand her for 45 days like some of the rumors were saying.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i gave up .. no more watching after today episode ... Will continue to read only WU ...
Join the club Cecilia. I have stopped watching the show for awhile now. Only read WU, here and IF, and watching parts that you guys said is good.
My heart can't take all of these pains. :) lolz. :cry:

Cecilia I just PMed you for a BIG FAVOR. :wink: :worthy: On my knees begging too. :spin: :coverlaf: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: and thank you in advance. :wub: :sweat:

cecilia

Staff member
I tell myself not to give up and continue to watch here and there but after today -- upon Khushi learning about the DNA thing (whether it is real, false or whatever) i just can't handle it anymore. I just hate this whole SHITALL things. I understand she wants to come back to get him but to go this low .. to make someone's life miserable for her own good (intentional or not) .. it's quite selfish of her in so many levels. It comes to the point where i figure she's doing this all PURPOSELY b/c she had been avoiding so many questions from Khushi and was not direct with her too when she tried to ask her about it. I just can't accept that she eat from Khushi's as well. Too much for me to take it. I'm going on a VIDEO STRIKE until KHUSHI moves out of that house or something drastically take place for Khushi's happiness. Can't see this girl suffer anymore. She had suffered too much for someone else happiness and if ASR truly love her like he project himself to be -- he'll come to her no matter what. I'm ready to see him put his words into play now. Khushi -- do something to make him see the truth, please.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ladies, I think I need to stop watching until the evil Shittal and Aarav leave... I can't accept how no one can see through Shitall! Please Arnav, be smart like you used to be and expose the evil that is surrounding you. I shall spend the next few days focusing on RK and Madhubala as their love is starting to blossom :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, I was pretty upset too for various reasons! Yeah, that Shit-all used Khushi's tray!! :rant: Fasting for someone's else hubby! :rant: :rant: Shit-all's intention was really clear here!! What a homewrecker!!! :yuck: :smack: :vomit: I feel bad for Aarav for having such a mother, no moral and crazy!!! I was also upset and sad when Khushi saw the DNA report!! Really heartbreaking for our Khushi! :cry: :cry:

Loved the Arshi scenes! Arnav breaking Khushi's fast! Too bad Khushi declined to go out for dinner with Arnav! He just wanted to be alone and spent time with his wife!! He said,"Khushi, today is your day. I want to make something special for your!" But I totally understand Khushi as she was still upset about Shit-all!! Way to go Arnav for showing how much you love her by making her business legit!! Yet again Arnav got another cute slap from Khushi! Maya, I hope at least you enjoyed watching that scene! Arnav wanted Khushi to be financially independent in case he's not around in the future. :scratchhead2: This sounds like another hint, maybe separation?

Wished Shit-all could have seen Arshi's lovey dovey moments on ME!! She needs to see how much they love each other and she can't break them up!! Dream on woman!! :rant:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:rant: Yes that is very low of Shit-all to do that, she is truly stealing from Khushi in many ways. That reminding me of the Thai saying "gin nam dtai sok" of someone LOLz :yuck: .

And you girls sees her attitude toward everyone when they question her about something? What kind of guest does that to the host? And how long is she staying? Seems like she is making herself at home without being ashamed or feel like intruding to the family at all. I would feel uncomfortable staying at someone's house I hardly knows for that long like she does. I can't believe ASR would befriended with someone like that. CV's really butchered ASR's characters so bad with this track, hope they can and will recovered his characters in the future tracks. :rant: :numchuck:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, I was pretty upset too for various reasons! Yeah, that Shit-all used Khushi's tray!! :rant: Fasting for someone's else hubby! :rant: :rant: Shit-all's intention was really clear here!! What a homewrecker!!! :yuck: :smack: :vomit: I feel bad for Aarav for having such a mother, no moral and crazy!!! I was also upset and sad when Khushi saw the DNA report!! Really heartbreaking for our Khushi! :cry: :cry:

Loved the Arshi scenes! Arnav breaking Khushi's fast! Too bad Khushi declined to go out for dinner with Arnav! He just wanted to be alone and spent time with his wife!! He said,"Khushi, today is your day. I want to make something special for your!" But I totally understand Khushi as she was still upset about Shit-all!! Way to go Arnav for showing how much you love her by making her business legit!! Yet again Arnav got another slap from Khushi! Maya, I hope at least you enjoyed watching that scene! Arnav wanted Khushi to be financially independent in case he's not around in the future. :scratchhead2: This sounds like another hint, maybe separation?

Wished Shit-all could have seen Arshi's lovey dovey moments on ME!! She needs to see how much they love each other and she can't break them up!! Dream on woman!! :rant:
LOL maybe she fasting, and eating from Khushi's tray in hoping and praying that Arnav will be hers, that's why she is taking whatever that was Khushi's. That is so very disgusting and low, which made me want to see the end of the track so we can know what is the deal with her, why is she stooping so low and what is her back story? For sure we trust Arnav enough that he is not Aarav's father, so what is up with this SHITface? :rant:

How many of you think Shyam might be behind all these fiasco with Shit-all, since she only target Khushi and seems to know Khushi's weakness?

How about Dadi? She was mad when ASR told her off and sort of throwing her out by telling her to leave? Do you think she send Shit-all to cause problem for Arshi and make sure Khushi leave ASR on her own?

No Katelyn, I didn't watch today episode, just read caps and fast forward to check if my download was OK, and pause on the part Shit-all drinks from Khushi's tray. Maybe I'll go search for the slap part now. :bhehe: :lol2: :rofl:

At this point I don't care if Shit-all sees Arshi's love or not, because it doesn't make any different now, because she will not stop her evil tricks, but what I want or like to see is Arnav, NK or anyone of the family members to see Shit-all evilness toward Khushi. :annoyed:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's visit this memorable and special scene: Teej

cr Tumblr

ASR was Khushi's hero again!!
He used every ounce of his energy to get to her! His eyes emote so much love, longing and concern for her! He picked her up in with such care. Then he gave her the water and broke her fast!! He cared only for her health. She in turn gave him an earful!! I was so in awe of this scene for it's beauty and magic!! Their chemistry is just so amazing!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL maybe she fasting, and eating from Khushi's tray in hoping and praying that Arnav will be hers, that's why she is taking whatever that was Khushi's. That is so very disgusting and low, which made me want to see the end of the track so we can know what is the deal with her, why is she stooping so low and what is her back story? For sure we trust Arnav enough that he is not Aarav's father, so what is up with this SHITface? :rant:

How many of you think Shyam might be behind all these fiasco with Shit-all, since she only target Khushi and seems to know Khushi's weakness?

How about Dadi? She was mad when ASR told her off and sort of throwing her out by telling her to leave? Do you think she send Shit-all to cause problem for Arshi and make sure Khushi leave ASR on her own?

No Katelyn, I didn't watch today episode, just read caps and fast forward to check if my download was OK, and pause on the part Shit-all drinks from Khushi's tray. Maybe I'll go search for the slap part now. :bhehe: :lol2: :rofl:

At this point I don't care if Shit-all sees Arshi's love or not, because it doesn't make any different now, because she will not stop her evil tricks, but what I want or like to see is Arnav, NK or anyone of the family members to see Shit-all evilness toward Khushi. :annoyed:
I guess I'll continue to watch and screen the scenes for you!! I'll be sure to recommend Arshi scenes only to avoid that Shit-all!!

cecilia

Staff member
If this track continues .. and ASR starts to doubt KHUSHI then i'm all for her to move out and move on with her life. She deserved to get his full attention for all that she had done and proven to him.

Still upset about today episode .. not looking forward to any more episode ... just going to be heart break after heart break.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes please do Katelyn, that would be great if I don't have to see her face until I know for sure she isn't coming between Arshi's :woot: Thank you! :dance1:

Cecilia, I'm all for separation track too, because I want ASR to feel the lose of not having Khushi beside him, so he doesn't take her love for granted.... but then I don't know if my heart would be able to take their separation either. I'm so bipolar when it come to this type of track. :shrug: I think my hormone is already all over the places anticipating of Khushi's pregnancy along with her. :pervie: :bhehe: :whahuh: :rofl:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Yes please do Katelyn, that would be great if I don't have to see her face until I know for sure she isn't coming between Arshi's :woot: Thank you! :dance1:

Cecilia, I'm all for separation track too, because I want ASR to feel the lose of not having Khushi beside him, so he doesn't take her love for granted.... but then I don't know if my heart would be able to take their separation either. I'm so bipolar when it come to this type of track. :shrug: I think my hormone is already all over the places anticipating of Khushi's pregnancy along with her. :pervie: :bhehe: :whahuh: :rofl:
yes for that separation track... i believe it already on the way~
Arnav already give a hint yesterday... he give her a registered company under her name so it will help her in case something happen in future...
n he not there with her~ that the slap's reason hahahaha
CV always give some hint for any big twist that might happen... so that they will have something for flashback when that twist happen! hahaha LOL

about how Arnav behave right now... i sense that CV maybe want to show us what man's nature are!
when they really love someone... n really deadly sure that no matter what they will not be apart... no matter what she will never leave me cause she love me like hell~ he a 'practical' type of man... what are not important he will put it aside!!! just like what had happen in Sheetal n Aarav case... what most important to him is just he, Khushi n their love!! maybe that what make Arnav look like he take his love for granted... but what will happen when he realized that love doesn't need any reason n love itself not even practical (if love something that practical then he will not fall for Khushi) something that he think is nonsense might be smthing that hurt his love the most!! what will be Arnav reaction when he aware of that at the point he almost loss Khushi??

Arnav really sweet when it times for the gift~ when she tension about Di... he bring all her favourite food from all over the country... when she not eat for whole day... he give her a catering registered company... then can we imagine when she pregnant n got morning sickness... what will be his gift for her???

i 100% believe that DNA report was Sheetal's big plan~ Poor Khushi.. just eat a little after fasting for a whole day... everything will be more worst after this... until Khushi spill out about that DNA thing to Arnav!!

what i'm deadly waiting right now is Sheetal's evil face to get reveal in front of all Raizadas!
n for that i will not skip any ep~ Kath... are u still with me?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Rehann, I still watching the show!! Yeah, I'm with you!! Hey, you know what, I've seen worst n'rai! So it's not too bad, though I get upset and frustrated like everyone here! Shit-all is the quiet type n'rai...naam-ning-lai-leuk (Still/calm waters that run deep). In this situation, she's a two-faced husband stealing witch!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
^ Rehann, I still watching the show!! Yeah, I'm with you!! Hey, you know what, I've seen worst n'rai! So it's not too bad, though I get upset and frustrated like everyone here! Shit-all is the quiet type n'rai...naam-ning-lai-leuk (Still/calm waters that run deep). In this situation, she's a two-faced husband stealing witch!!
yes this situation really make me think of Ann-Ken last lakorn... 365 days of love~
how p'ek use reason n practical to support love while n'ek... just like khushi... use her heart for every of her decision...
always do crazy thing that will make p'ek get mad... n of course got that fake face n'rai always in their way~
they love each other a lot... they can't be with other people but because of their different defination of love... they almost loss each other~
n what i love was when p'ek said... 'even i didn't say anything... doesn't mean i don't know what happen'

hope that what arnav will do too~ step up n bash off that stupid bitch that try to manipulate your innocence wife!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
another crazy ep~ but love how the intensity grow...
that bitch really smash over Khushi weakness...
being orphan... being a child that can't call anyone as their mom n dad!!
who know that bitter more than Khushi?? n she take that advantage!!
poor Khushi...

the one that i can't accept is how she ask Khushi...
'will Khushi leave Arnav if she have to stay at Raizada when Arnav know the truth!!'
this bitch sure shameless type one!! asking for other people hubby... oh god!!
~that Bitch big plan is... she want Khushi to not tell Arnav the truth!! n just leave Raizada...
so she can take her place!! n she want to do all that smoothly without anyone aware of her evil plan!!

but will all that happen according to what she had plan?? will Khushi leave Arnav for aarav happiness while she promised to never ever leave him??
n if that really happen will arnav just let Khushi go from his life??

actually this questions never be a doubt to me!! sure this bitch stupid n short-thinking kind of bimbo!! yes... her plan maybe look like already work out.. but don't she ever think what will happen if all know her bad plan towards Arshi.. especially aarav n people who love her n sincerely accept her as their family member!! she will loss all of them in very stupid way!! she better got a 'nice' reasons for all this messy!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
yes this situation really make me think of Ann-Ken last lakorn... 365 days of love~
how p'ek use reason n practical to support love while n'ek... just like khushi... use her heart for every of her decision...
always do crazy thing that will make p'ek get mad... n of course got that fake face n'rai always in their way~
they love each other a lot... they can't be with other people but because of their different defination of love... they almost loss each other~
n what i love was when p'ek said... 'even i didn't say anything... doesn't mean i don't know what happen'

hope that what arnav will do too~ step up n bash off that stupid bitch that try to manipulate your innocence wife!!
Hey, great comparison! That's true!! :thumbsup: I agree with you on that!! I hope Arnav use his Havard brain to not let Shit-all get away with it!!