Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^Omg thank you for the link, i almost had a heart attack. He looks like a mess :( I hope
everything is okay. He looks like he is also in pain, a lot of pain. And when he said
Khushi, I love you!!!!!! OMG, i had to scream :woot2: :woot: ...... I couldnt hold it in anymore.
I cant wait to see this.. its gonna be good :dance1:

cikna

sarNie Adult
OMG, New Promo - Arnav said "I love you" to Khushi!! I can't wait to see this!! I think this is going to happen next week maybe on Wednesday episode!!

cr ipkknd0611
OMG .. Cikna, POST IT! and here i am - wanting to demand you to go in DETAIL of this whole misunderstanding .. I read so many khushi/arnav fiction lately and you know me .. i always love family story so story like yours always capture my heart .. I wish you can write one long one like how you did on ATEAM too.

I watch IPKKND b/c of BARUN's and his character Arnav. If he's being replace, i'll stop the show for sure .. it feels empty without him and these past days has proven it to me that i can't continue to the show if there's no Barun. I'm glad he's coming back soon to do more shoot AND I super excited for it as well.

I'm too afraid to watch today episode b/c written update suggest that we'll get to see Shyam half naked in ARSHI's bedroom due to Anjali giving the idea for him to take it in there .. SO SO SO SICK! (not the actor) but the character Shyam has no SHAME at all!! Yesterday, he drinks/eat her food and today, he's in their bedroom! ASR, WHERE ARE YOU!!! I fear for KHUSHI T_T

Here's the part where he's enjoying her hose the water at him lol
shyam did what? is that freak high on something? that is soooooooooooooooooooooo NOT COOL! em, i would love to write a fanfic, but i usually easily lose focus and not able to finish it., if time permits, i'll try my best to complete the story first before posting. perhaps,
@Cikna, I love your dream plot! Thank you for sharing!! It would be so heart wrenching for them to be apart for couple years! I'm a big fan of the protagonists having chidren together because it just means that they would have a stronger and tighter bond together!! They would make awesome parents!! :cloud9: Please do post this on Indian forum!! BTW, what is your username there? I would like to add you to my friend list and mine is "Katelyn."

@Ceci, I love your mv! Great song and scenes selection that move our hearts!!! Thank you for sharing na ka!!

I have to admit it too that I watch this show because of Barun/Arnav. He captivated my heart after watching your fan made mv and some episodes a while back. Seeing his amazing screen presence and his chemistry with Sanaya ignited my interest in the show and as a result became highly addicted!! It hasn't been the same without him and the past few episodes proved that. For me I feel the spark is no longer there and that something is missing!! Thank goodness, Barun is coming back to shoot a few scenes here and there!! At least he's not gone from the show completely!! I am so thrilled about that!! We're such selfish fans!! I'm sure it must be really hard and tiring for him to do both movie and drama. I feel for him, though!!

Oh no, today's episode sounds scary!! I'm very concern for Khushi!! :nailbiter: I'll wait to watch it with Eng sub!!
my username is lyana. i think i saw ceci's post once there. hehehe...ceci, our "influencer"... anyways, i found this, clearer quality of the latest promo. it's soooooooooooooooooo sweet and sexy of him to say "I LOVe YOu, Khushi"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh8jZ8Kw-cw

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Barun - Exclusive Interview From the Sets Of Main Aur Mr. Right (Fans Message)
He's so sweet for trying to reassure his fans!! I find it very disturbing how some fans are so negative and selfish and misinterpreting him!! I can't believe there are negative comments on this video!!

http://youtu.be/6BwTN9goblE
cr:

cecilia

Staff member
i love him for taking his sweet time to tell us this - i'm okay with whatever he said as long as i get to see ASR in him and MR.RIGHT in him :p
I just need to hear him confirm that he will be ASR forever and i got my answer so i have nothing to debate over .. i have faith in this MR.RIGHT of mine lmao

cikna

sarNie Adult
i guess maybe u all have read this in the indian-forum: spoiler - someone posted a comment taken from IPKKND FB page that shyam did kidnap arnav and has been keeping him alive to ensure he gets the will legally changed so that he will be the sole heir. when he obtained the will, he confronted arnav and admitted the truth to ASR that khushi has been telling him the truth. the evil one (Shyam) gave arnav the last chance to call khushi (shyam thought his plan would go well). so, that is the promo we saw earlier, arnav confessing to khushi that he loves her. surprisingly, it will be khushi who suspected that shyam is behind all this evilness. somehow, the will find its way back to khushi. she overhears shyam talking to someone about arnav's whereabouts and our heroine saves her man.

if this spoiler really true, it adds more reason why i like IPKKND. it's showcasing that a woman seemed weak like khushi should not be taken lightly as she has strong will, determination and passion to fight in what she believes.

it's a surprise to know that barun is just 5'10 (just like yadech) and sanaya is 5'6 / 5'7 (almost like yaya). but there's a contrast between yadech and arhi when they are together in a scene and when their height is compared. but, that is not a problem at all. me love yadech and arhi!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
i'm confused. i read that barun will come back after a month. another person wrote, he'll come back on the 8th of june. then, another person wrote, when barun comes back, sanaya will leave for a while for another show. i want them both!

cecilia

Staff member
lmao - cikna, i just go with the flow these days b/c all these date are confusing to me now lmao

i do love the confession and i hope that what's written on the facebook is true .. i think it might that's why he confessed today ..
i so looking forward to another of ARSHI moment (whether it be bickering or loving, i want to see them together as one. no more separation shot, please)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk if any of you guys cried at the last 3 mins of the epi, but i did. It was so sad. I was already crying when she
put the phone to her ear and Arnav saying Khushi :cry:

and his three words, I love you, made the scene even sadder :( He is in pain

cecilia

Staff member
I feel like i'm Khushi when he called out her name .. Feel so good to hear him speak after so many day of absence and to hear him calm her down by telling her to stop crying b/c he's okay - that just broke my heart .. I MISS ASR! I'm so happy that he's going to learn the truth or already know the truth to confess ..

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I love today's episode!! I had so many mixed emotions. I agree with both of you, Jen_x and Ceci!! I was sad too to see Arnav in such pain but at the same time I felt relieved and happy that he finally said those sweet three words to Khushi! I loved the fact that he tried to console her because we know he can't stand to see her tears. I felt so tensed and held my breath while watching the scene. Than afterward, I released a big SIGH!! This is such a bitersweet and poignant episode! I MISSED ASR/Arnav so much!! I can't wait for all the misunderstandings to clear up. I want to see another confession but in a better circumstance of course. I have to applaud to Barun and Sanaya for their brilliant acting today!! :bravo: :thumbsup:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...another great episode!! Awww...it's so great to see Arshi together again even if it's a dream sequence!! Made my heart melt!! :cloud9: I wish they would hug and kiss though...but the wait would just make it even more sweeter when everything is cleared up and they confess their love to each other. Arnav is so handsome!! :crush: :heart:

The dream sequence had some symbolism there which helped Khushi suspect something is wrong with Arnav!
1) Arnav gave Khushi the pearls. It represent purity! That means Arnav forgave her and trust her. As if he knows the truth and she has good character. But in actuality, Khushi knows they still have a lot of misunderstandings.

2) Message in a bottle is a sign for help. In addition, the message itself doesn't make sense and Khushi knew that Arnav would never say those words so easily!

Her sixth sense is working overtime!! You smart girl, Khushi!! Go save your man!!

BTW, It breaks my heart and pains me to see Arnav being tied up and in danger!! He must feel so helpless and worried that he might not see his Khushi and family again! :cry:

cecilia

Staff member
I dont' want to see ASR in pain at all .. that scene of him struggling to get the phone make me mad - super mad that i want to jump in to do the murder on the the kidnappers lmao

Love today episode - better to live in a dream than to to face reality b/c the world is too cruel -- cruel for lovers like ARSHI T_T

Ah, i made this after today episode ...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...AWESOME poster, Ceci!! :thumbsup: My mouth literally dropped!! I just want to squeal so loud when I saw it!! It sure made me smile with happiness! YEAHHHH, Arshi and baby...very lovely!! :baby-scene-pop-corn: I wish the writers would go toward this direction in the future!! :cloud9: Maybe after 500 episodes!! :lmao3: :lmao2: :rofl: Thank you so much for sharing!! I love this so much...you are really killing me, Ceci!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, you are one talented woman!! I highly encourage you to try writing one! I'm sure your creative juice will just take over!! I for one would definitely read your FF. You have my support and I'm sure you have so many fans out there too who would be thrilled to read your FF. Just give it a try!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Wow, what an emotional we all had these few days. ANd it's all because of of Khushi and Arnav. Anyways, like you ceci, i'm scared to write a FF, mostly because i may not be motivated enough to finish it and because of my lacking of creativity and perhaps proper language for writing a narrative. but i''ll try to give it a try. this is what i got after almost 3 hours of writing. feel free to give ideas or suggestions for suitable use of expression of language. of course, there's so much i don't know about indian cullture which is another reason i'm scared to write. i fear i may offend anyone. anyways, here goes, and tell me what u gals think:

Titlwe: i can't think of one right now? suggestion?

It had been weeks since that ill-fated day. It was never the same in the Raizada’s household. Anjali had been in seclusion, taking sanctuary in her bedroom, refusing to see anyone. Her brain could not process the fact that the love of her life, Shyam tried to destroy the existence of the most valuable piece of her life – Arnav. Why was this happening to her? She had done nothing but so many good deeds in her life. She made so many venerations, giving holy offerings to the gods. She treated people with the utmost kindness and did not judge them unfairly. Why was god punishing her like this? Why did god separate her from Shyam? Should she blamed Arnav and Khushi?

Arnav couldn’t get a decent sleep ever since he was saved. He was alive but he felt like he was dead. Anjali won’t talk to him. Nanni and Mamiji and the rest of family were all still sad and shocked with the fact that Shyam kidnapped and tried to kill him for the family’s wealth. They didn’t know how to console him. But the thing that was killing him the most from the inside was that Khushi almost died, as a result being his shield from getting shot by Shyam’s thugs. If Khushi didn’t call the cops before came to the warehouse and then frantically ran towards him to shield him from the gun shot, they both might die. The police shot two of the crooks and apprehended the others. However, Shyam managed to escape, with a cop’s bullet in his arm. That snake had lady luck on his side that day. If it was up to Arnav, he would strangle the life out Shyam’s evil body. Inflict pain on him, more than what that snake had imposed on him and his family.

He felt every single breath that he had was taken away from him when Khushi took the bullet for him. When the medical assistance who tried to resuscitate her in the ambulance said he could not feel any pulse and or heartbeat, Arnav wanted to take his life there and then. But when all of a sudden, Khushi let out a weak sigh and started to breathe, he was thankful to the gods, forgetting that he didn’t believe in one.

Today, Khushi was released from the hospital. She was still week but the doctors assured Arnav that she was fit enough to rest at home. Khushi didn’t feel comfortable to go back to Shantivan. In the car, she tried to convince her husband

“Can’t I just stay at my parents’ house? I don’t think it’s right to go back to Shantivan yet.”
Arnav remained silent. He didn’t know how to respond. He understood her discomfort, especially being around Anjali. But he wanted her to be safe, comfortable and by his side. He wanted to shower her with all the love and happiness that she deserves and which he denied her before.

Khushi was worried that Arnav didn’t respond. She didn’t want to bother him, being in the middle between her and his beloved didi. As much as she wanted to stay by his side, but she was not selfish and she was not going to start now. She knew he was trapped being loyal to his sister and being in love with her.

“Arnav ji, it’s ok. Don’t worry about me. I can…..”
“How can I not be worried about you, Khushi?!”

Arnav stopped the car all of a sudden. How could she say he didn’t have to worry? He would die for her if that means she can live. His temper took the best of him. When he looked at her shocked and weak expression, he mentally yelled at himself for being so impatient with her. The last thing he wanted was for her to be scared of him.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you. It’s just that…I… want you…to be safe. I want to protect you, care for you.

Khushi felt sense of joy she had never felt before when Arnav uttered those meaningful words. She remembered how those nights he spent at the hospital, by her side, holding her hands, embracing her body and whispering beautiful words into her ears so that she would be at ease. When Shyam’s thug pointed the gun at Arnav’s weak body, her heart took over her. She couldn’t let any harm befell on Arnav’s life. Without thinking, she ran and embraced him. Then she felt a hot, painful prick on her back. The next thing she could remember was Arnav crying beside her in the moving ambulance. And the rest was total darkness until she was told she was in a coma for 2 days.

“Arnav ji, let me go to amma and appa’s house. I’ll be safe there and comfortable too. Amma and Bua Ji can take care of me. The neighbours too. They can help to do whatever they can. Please, let me go there.”

‘Let her go?’ It was so difficult to swallow those words. It was another long silence. Khushi didn’t know what else to say. It was obvious Arnav was under a lot of stress. His face said it all. She felt his emotional pain.

“Is this what you really want?” he asked.
“Yes…” Khushi was not sure how to react.

After thinking for a while, Arnav finally made up his mind.

“Fine. But I’ll stay with you. I’ll put up the security system at amma and appa’s house. And I’ll get some bodyguards too.”

“I don’t think that is necess…”

“No arguments, Khushi. That’s final.”

After a few weeks, Khushi felt so much better. She felt healthier and stronger. She couldn’t just sit or lay on her bed. She got up early; she had planned what she wanted to do today the night before. But it was so hard to get up and not wake Arnav up as he was holding her so firmly. Last night was when she finally saw Arnav falling into a deep sleep. It must had been exhausting for him to travel back and forth here and Shantivan. She heard from Payal that Anjali didn’t eat much and refused to talk to anyone. What hurt Khushi the most was to learn that Anjali even refused to look at Arnav’s face, let alone talk to him. That must burden him extensively. Khushi looked at her dishevelled and tired husband. Love and empathy overwhelmed her. She wanted to do anything she can so that Arnav can feel better. If Anjali wanted someone to blame, Khushi would gladly take it.

After bathing, Khushi quietly tip-toed to the kitchen. She almost got a shocked when suddenly Uday, one of the bodyguards appeared at the kitchen.

“Sorry, madam! Did I bother you?”

“Shhhhhhh…..Arnav ji and everyone else is still sleeping. Don’t worry. I intended to wake up early today. By the way, it’s Khushi. Mr Raizada is not around.”

It was a bit burdensome to see strange men patrolling her house like this. She wanted to protest to Arnav to have the bodyguards to leave. But when Arnav stared at her, without saying anything, it reminded her of his ASR persona and she knew she won’t win this battle with him.

“I’m making some dhal and capatti for breakfast. And after that I’m going to the temple for prayers.” It’s better to tell Uday what she wanted to because eventually she had to leave for temple and she needed Uday’s help not to let Arnav know she was going out for a while.

“But Mr Raizada told us many times before you are not to leave the house alone, madam.” Uday had his instructions; Khushi or any of her family members should not leave the house unaccompanied.

“It’s Khushi. And who said I’m going alone? You can take me there, right?” Khushi gave Uday her brightest smile as a “guarantee” for him to take her and not let Arnav know about it. She knew Arnav was extremely worry about her safety that he made an ultimatum that she could only go anywhere accompanied by him and the bodyguards.

“But Mr Raizada has made it very clear. You can only go out with him, and accompanied by the guards. I dare not defy him, madam…I mean Khushi ji.”

“Uday ji, don’t worry. The sooner we leave, the sooner we can come back. I wanted to pray for Arnav for his health. He doesn’t believe in this kind of thing. It will be our little secret. And I know, how much you love Bua Ji’s dhal. I can make it too, but tastier! Please….???”

Uday was a 40-year old man with a sister the same age as Khushi. Every time he looked at her, he was reminded of her. She passed away a few years ago due to a sickness. The moment Khushi begged him, he knew he could only give in.

“Alright, Khushi ji. But only for a very short while.”

“Sure. Give me about an hour to prepare breakfast. Then we can go.”

Khushi felt blessed today. After more than a month, she was able to come to the temple to pay respects to the gods and pray for Arnav’s wellbeing. As she promised Uday, it would not be more than half an hour spending time there. She finished praying after 20 minutes. She still had some time left before going back. She had to return before Arnav wakes up. As she walked towards Uday’s car, with Uday walking closely beside her, she heard a noise from a nearby stall and she saw some women gathering around someone. She asked a passerby what was going on. The lady told her that was a famous fortune teller from Kerala. He was known to give accurate reading for love and marriage. This was his first time coming her. Khushi was intrigued.It had been quite some time she had her fortune read and she still few minutes to spare. So, she decided to see the fortune teller.

It was a bit hard to get the fortune teller’s attention as there were other people asking their fortune to be read. As the crowd grew bigger, the fortune teller’s assistant asked Khushi and the other women to write their names, date of birth and time of birth on a piece of paper and that of their respective spouses. Khushi waited for a while as she kept looking at her phone to see the time. Uday came closer and said it’s better to leave now. She wanted to know her reading but Uday was right. If she didn’t move now, she might be late. Arnav might wake up and both her and Uday would be reprimanded.

As she was about to leave, someone called out “Who’s Khushi?” Immediately, Khushi turned around and replied. “Me.” It was the guru ji’s assistant. “The guru had finished with your reading”. Khushi turned to Uday and said “Just a minute or maybe two. I promise we leave for home after that.” Uday agreed.

“Khushi ji, you have been married for a while?”
“Yes, guru ji.”
“And this marriage, was it forced on you?”
Khushi was silent for a while. “Yes”.
“But you are very much in love with this man, your husband, aren’t you?”
Khushi nodded. So far, what the guru had said was true.
“I sensed that something happened…something bad happened recently, which almost cost your life and your husband’s.”
Khushi was taken aback with the guru’s statement. She was anxious.”Is there anything wrong, guru ji? Do advise.”
“Khushi ji, please brace yourself. I can see in the numbers that you love each other very much. However, it seemed that your stars and your husband’s cannot meet and remain together. It brings too much negative energy and bad luck when you are together. There are too much evil eyes watching. If actions are not taken, one of you if not both, will suffer unbearable pain.”

Khushi couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She and Arnav can’t be together? Why are the gods testing her like this? Without she realising it, teardrops to come out from her eyes.

“Tell me again, guru ji. This is not true, right? They are just predictions, that may not happen at all, right?”

The guru sensed Khushi’s fear and concern. But what he told her was based on the numbers he saw on the piece of paper with the name “Khushi: written on it.

“Child, the gift that I have is for both good and bad fortune. I read them all. I don’t get to pick and choose what I calculate. I only tell you what I see in your numbers and from those numbers, the alignment of your stars and your husband’s. I can tell how much you love him and I see, how much he loves you. But the stars had spoken of another reality. And it’s not elation if you two remain together.

Khushi couldn’t help but cry. As much as she wanted to disbelieve the prediction, but her heart couldn’t stop but to wonder ‘what if’? What if the prediction is true? She has been thinking a lot, ever since she leaves the hospital. Maybe they should not be together? It the most delectable moment in her life to know Arnav loves her, as much as she loves him. She thought that alone is enough to give her strength to be with him forever. But then, what about Anjali? She sensed that Anjali would not be the same with her anymore. And Arnav would be forced to choose her or Anjali. To choose her means to remind Anjali about Shyam’s wickedness and the fact that it was Khushi who Shyam was longing for and not Anjali. And if Arnav chooses Anjali, then it would be Khushi’s heart broken into pieces. But Khushi was willing to face that reality. It’s better to have her heart broken than to hurt Arnav and Anjali.

It would also be for Payal’s sake. Khushi knew how awkward things were for Payal and the Raizadas. Nani did not say anything but bothe Khushi and Payal felt she was distancing herself from them. Mamiji was a bit vocal and obvious. She was even being very clear about how the Gupta sisters brought both happiness and pain to the Raizada. If only the two families didn’t cross path. Things have also gone awkward for Payal and Akash. Though Akash seemed to be the most sensible in the house, but he and Payal were not as close and intimate as before. The whole incident with Arnav, Khushi and Shyam had definitely caused some strain in their marriage.

“What should I do, guru ji? Please tell me.”

“I cannot tell you to do exactly like I say. The choice is yours. The only way for both of you to be safe from the evil eyes is to stay away from one another.”

‘Be separated?’ Her mind could not digest that. “For how long, guru ji?”

“That, my child, is something I cannot calculate. It all depends on the alignment of the stars. But from what I can predict now, it’s uncertain and most probably the stars would not change. Think hard before you make any decision”.

Khushi couldn’t think. Her mind went blank.

cecilia

Staff member
and i went blink - CIKNA, you're killing me with this thought of them being separate .. my heart is beating so fast upon reading that word ..
I hope the GURU is wrong .. how can they be separate just after what they've been through T_T

Anyway, i'm loving the script so far na - don't know who to feel sorry for - arnav, khushi, or anjali? Poor Payal, her relationship is in jeopardy all b/c of this incident too .. SHYAM!! GOD, i wish ANJALI opens her eye and mind to see this truth instead of being all angry and sad.

Oh, i'm very much scare of writing a fic in a cutlure i have no clue about - especially, the Indian culture. I told Nikki that this is one reason why i can't write ARSHI fic but will change my cast to either ATEAM or YADECh .. but sadly, i only see ARSHI in such a theme ...

Can't wait to read more.