Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
just finish watching tonight episode ~ ASR is just too naughty n hot tonight~ he try to seduce Khushi in every way!!
just had the feeling that... don't know why n don't know if other person have same feeling with me or not!!!!
but i bet that tomorrow episode gonna bring big change to arshi~
i just had the feeling that they will have their 'first night' tomorrow~
hope that this feeling will turn to be true~ ah sooo excited!!What the!!! why they don't make this as the Maha Episode!!!
so we can watch their hot night with just one episode!!! damn it!!! (sound like ASR right!)hahaha....
damn it!!! ASR is such damn cutie!!!(gonna dyingly in love if any guy try so hard to make me became his....
i will just gladly surrender!!! wow melting all over :sweat: )

p/s: status- 301% crazy over this series~ almost got serious infected nose bleeding!!! (wow sound horny!!!) :rofl:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Sounds like an awesome episode!! I haven't seen it yet!! I want to see hot and naughty ASR too!! :pervie: In the previous episodes, he's been so cute with determination to make Khushi smile again! I wholeheartedly understand why Khushi is giving him a hard time by not giving in! You go girl, make him sweat a little!

cecilia

Staff member
why, HP? Why?!!!!!

watching this in the meantime to kill this long wait for tomorrow episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs6eu0j3WTA

rehann

sarNie Adult
why, HP? Why?!!!!!

watching this in the meantime to kill this long wait for tomorrow episode:
Same here Ceci~ i got so mad for HP yesterday night! why he have to be there disturb that precious moment!!!! :rant:
but nvermine! tonight sure! evrything will move smoothly since nobody at home lol~ :woot:
now i'm watching previous episodes~ mv~ fanmade~ read all article n updates~
going crazy right now~ why time move so slow?!!!
just want to sHARE some info here... :fanfic:
some spoilers write on their page that in this few episode Khushi will accept Arnav as her hubby~
which means that Arshi's 'first night' that all deadly waiting for is just around the corner~
but bad news is Anjali will turn into evil n jealousy sister in-law who will try everyway she can to create MU between this new loving 'hubby-wifey' couple~
i got goosebump when i read this spoilers~ just remember their (arnav-khushi-anjali) great moments make me want to cry :cry1: ... why all this happen? for me nothing is awesome than this three person relations~
the person who will got most affected here is ASR but the one who get hurt so much is Khushi!
it also stated that Anjali will be Arshi love enemy until she will find out by herself all the truth about Shyam evilness~
Another person that will regret so much after hurting Khushi~ Why it always being Khushi who have to suffer?
just so unfair!!!! if she can take her heart out... all people will see all scars that they have give her all this time!!!~
Just hope ASR will be more smart on handling this 'crazy'situation~
ohhh stop! :smack: right now i want to stop thinking over that crazy upcoming~
this second i just want to think over their 'war romance' that will air tonight~
Go ASR Go !!! take this chance! nobody at home! black-out! raining! she will surely run to ur arms! make her yours! :drool:
surely will get another nose bleeding tonight :sweat: (just play around) :clap:

rehann

sarNie Adult
why evrything was reversal like that! why they have to turn back???
the first half evrthing was sooo perfect then all that 'extra' come back...
i was just like 'omg i love they watch arshi's romance n even i want all world witness this
but to be there n stop arshi romance!!! it really make me piss off!!!
i imagine at least they will have their perfect first kiss but still that piss off almost kiss~
it hot n passionate....fthermore ASR seems so determinely want to complete their first kiss!!!
by remember that i think we surely will have a passionate week ahead~ ASR will never leave this uncomplete like that~
mreover khushi already lost the bet~ ASR surely will claim his right as her husband~ hihihi....

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Seriously ASR lock your doors !! LOL. Every-time it gets to the good parts and people have to walk in.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Seriously ASR lock your doors !! LOL. Every-time it gets to the good parts and people have to walk in.
lol.... :lmao2: Agree!!! why didn't ASR just go check in into the hotel! put 'do not disturb' sign at his door! lock every key that they got on the door... if not enough ask for extra lock! if still got someone stupid who trying disturb them... just sue the hotel!!! (wow sound like ASR-the angry young man) :rofl:
so crazy about that 'almost....' scene :rant:
read one of the spoilers~ Khushi gonna leave the house after 6 month n will never let Arnav know~
Anjali also will go and meet Shyam without other family member know~ what a disaster!
everything sound stupid n unbelievable! moreover they said the rain scene had not shoot yet how they gonna air it!
when talk about the rain scene... just feel like a fool!!!! this spoiler is really a spoiler!!!! spoil all my mood!!! :annoyed:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I've decided to take spoilers with a grain of salt cause there will always be a chance that the makers will change their minds so now I just choose to ignore such posts now cause it is detrimental to my mental state LOL.
People might not like the idea of Khushi leaving but I personally want her to because then, there should be a higher chance of ArShi meeting outside of RM and being interrupted all the time and always being confronted by Anjali and her state of mind. I know Shyam has to come back into the picture sooner or later but it is going to be highly frustrating when he does because we all know how easily manipulated Anjali is and how extremely naive & gullible she is.

rehann

sarNie Adult
hello guys~ good night.... opppssss GooD Morning actually already 2:35 am in malaysia right now!
did u watch tonight episode~

ajj mausam hai suhana...
bua ji ke ghar janay ka bahana....
what the what the what the~

cute song by ASR today... our satan look much mellow & loving now!
even buy 'channe' for Khushi~
just Khushi all time in his mind... go jogging also buy smething for her~
so sweet of ASR~ read one spoiler before that said in after few more episode we will not angry at ASR...
we will really adore him~ now everyone should know the reason right?
even after watch tonight episode i'm not annoyed with Anjali anymore~ she seem in right mind now...
i think after few more episode Anjali will be back to normal, if there no other evil twist...
just hope this family will have a really happy time togther before that ugly Shyam come back!

cecilia

Staff member
sweetest part is of him trying to cool down her pain with her 'OWN' original song but in ASR style <3

can you tell me which site you watched it at?
You can catch it live every morning Mon-Fri on Star plus channel at 8:00 pm india time (in my case, it's 9:30 am US CENTRAL TIME) here:

http://1tvlive.in/star-plus/
http://livetvchannelsin.net/starplus1.html
http://1tvlive.in/star-plus-2/
http://livetvee.com/star_plus2.html

mia07

Introvert
Does the sites above provide the series with eng subs or only on youtube? Oh man, I gotta get started on this. Have not even watch one bit yet.

cecilia

Staff member
Bored again today so i made a wall pix of my favorite couples :wub:

Looking forward to see ASR & Khushi redemption track !!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Ceci
WOW...I love your poster!! I can't wait for the redemption track too! I try not to get too hyped up with the spoilers because I don't want to get disappointed!!

I missed you girls!! Although, I continued to read your comments/posts, I don't have much time to reply due to family emergency! Maybe another week or so then my schedule will be regular again! I love reading everyone's comments especially Rehann and Ceci. I always end up laughing or smiling. Yes, I do need a nice distraction at the moment and this thread and ARSHI help a lot!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Hai Kat... welcome back~

love read your post too~ today just download some korean drama that currently air & TNNKK~
but don't have time to watch yet~

cecilia

Staff member
6 months contract ended that's why Khushi left the house!!!! I love ASR - always have a bet in everything he do. He never lose - stole a kiss from her only to find out later that this is their first kiss after not being LEGAL husband and wife lmao This will be super interesting to see ASR again as the flirt man.

It's cool that she still wears the bindi and the Mangalsutra so this signify that she's still his forever in heart and soul !!!! hahahahaha - i love my ARSHI and their bittersweet love story :wub: I'm so ready to see him woo her this time and yup, it makes sense why a remarriage is needed for them two.

rehann

sarNie Adult
6 months contract end that's why Khushi left the house!!!! This will be super interesting!!! ASR, the flirt. KHUSHI did let him win his bet today b/c he stole a kiss from her even after their 6 months contract :wub:

Whatever, she still wears the bindi and the Mangalsutra so she's still his forever in heart and soul !!!! hahahahaha - i love my ARSHI and their bittersweet love story :wub:
of course ceci~ indian woman are taking their sindoor n mangalsutra as their life~
fthermore now we talking about Khushi~ she so conservative about this two thing~ even she have to be apart from Arnav after 6 months~
she will never took off that 2 things~ n that soooo mean that Arnav will always be her pathi~
i think there will be an intresting twist after this~ I'm sure arnav will do evrything he can to get Khushi back!
maybe this is the reason of their second wedding~ he maybe even ask help from his naniji~
after all this time~ i really want all people know what behind their sudden marriage 6 month ago~ especially Payal n that stupid Akash!
i really want all people know what Khushi have suffer all this time for Raizada family~ n after that u all still treat her like a trash!!!
btw... what happen to Anjali? didn't she happy with his brother love for Khushi then why she act like that~
i believe she go n met shyam~ Anjali will go crazy if she still like this... not even bother to accept the truth~ she act so pitiful~
i know the truth is sooo painful but keep lying urself is not the right thing to do! u might get urself n people who love u even more hurt than that!

cecilia

Staff member
^rehann - i completely agree - i don't sympathize Anjali anymore b/c she really is just ... blind in all of these. I don't usually like saying this that ppl are blind when they're in love but Anjali just prove it to me that ppl are indeed blind when they see no one else but the person next to them lmao

Anyway, i want to see this happen to ARSHI all over again :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgSlD0m8KKQ
Credit: mik