Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
I agree .. Not only did she confirmed to him that she's his at the RING exchange moment, she also admit openly to him that she's always his in her bedroom after Shagun ceremony too. If ASR can break all his rules to accept ritual (precisely) there's no way he'll let Shyam comes in the way of his happiness.

As for Anjali - i was thinking of that too ... and i hope when the time comes by, she'll be okay and strong about it.
She deserved someone better than Shyam. He's unforgivable the moment he start plotting on getting rid of Anji (for me).

I'm waiting for their 'REAL' SR too. My sister think i'm crazy b/c i've been smiling all day today - thinking of what he said at the pool. Let them come!

Maya, should i made it more interesting? i thought the mood was a bit mellow too .. but since no one said anything to me .. i left it there.
I'll try to brighten up the mood - or bring in interest lmao (thanks for telling me)

Yes, you'll have to sign up for an account to help with the project - you'll need to to contact the page manager if you'd like to help.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:drools: Yes, you need to have an epic hot and steamy theme to get peoples interested. :pervie: LOLz don't mind me, I'm crazy today. :bhehe:

But remember there are over 300 episodes, so you'll need first impression to get them to watch it. Just add a little uplifting scene will be nice, because as of now, I "think" is a bit depressing, so personally if I see that, and since I don't like sad drama, I would pass for something else and will check it out when I bored. :shutup: Please don't be upset that just my opinion, and I've always like your works, :thumbsup: is just that this one the mood is a bit depressing for my taste, especially for our loves Arshi. :flowers:

I hope you're right, and hope he will always have faith in their loves and no more heartache for them. :bravo:

That's true, I don't know what she sees in him in the first place, she was the one that supported him with money and everything, while he has done nothing for her. It'll be nice if Anjali will be the person to find all those video Shyam is recording/watching, so it will be easier for her to forget him and move on to find someone that truly love her.

I laughed every time Shyam failed and backfired on himself, but I have to remember all the peoples he tried to killed are very religious and it seems like the producer are trying to show good vs. evil each time Shyam do bad LOL. :gungirl:

It cracked me up reading Abhass Mehta (Shyam) interviews about what he'll do if he could change about Shyam, and he said "Let's see, well I think the way he plans to kill people, like with perfumes etc., just finish the job. Haha." That was just hilarious, he earn a point from me for that replies, and another point on his Bangkok trips. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
Abhass Mehta is hilarious! I think i saw an article similiar to that at india-forums too lmao
Maya, i actually like it when ppl point out stuff for me to see/notice - it helps me to improve things so thank you and no worry.
I'll try to do my best to update it - see if i can pull interest lmao (i was going to add the oil massage scene there last night but i hesistate)

This is hilarious! Watch it if you have not LOL

Barun's birthday special (today)

MAYA, you just reminded me of the CRACK UP video i saw the other day .. where SHYAM was watching some REALITY show onscreen:
*My favorite part is of SIMON telling them that they can't sing! :lol:

Oh, so i was going through some old episode of ARSHI and came across ASR doing the TALK TO THE HAND gesture too
i couldn't stop laughing - like grandma, like grandson lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Ceci regarding VIKI page, I agree with Maya that you should go with something sexy to showcase ARSHI/SARUN's sizzling chemistry!! We need something to grab people's attention and the HOT leads will do it! I'm used to watching Thai lakorn which are really short compare to Indian serial. Initially I was turned off by the long episodes (250+ at the time I started watching), but what got me hooked was the amazing chemistry of the two leads!! I fell for them after watching one of your fanmade mv!! I thought to myself, whatever I'll watch it even if it's long. This show is too GOOD to miss out!! Thanks for getting me addicted to this show, Ceci!

Ceci, Thanks for sharing the mvs!!

cecilia

Staff member
I was going to put the OIL MASSAGE on viki last night lmao but i'm like .. hold on .. it might come off a bit strong lmao -- but i'll work on fixing them up na. Thank you girls for the wonderful comments and advices. It helps keep me on track.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I finally got to watching a little more of this and I thought it was cute when Arnav bought the gifts for khushi and I was laughing because she was excited most about the food. I truly love watching these two when they do interviews.

rehann

sarNie Adult
i was so surprised when i saw all ur guys posts~ i think just me that go crazy after yesterday episode!
never expect u guys also!
at office right now but my mind & heart is with arshi... get half day leave cause headache!
yesterday night i can't sleep till 4am... all thanks goes to Arshi~
Boss not here... still on EID's leave... so i'm just keep update my post for yesterday episode... find all their lovely pics n edit the post~
ahh... still in cloud 9 right now~
awwww.... their stare~

arshi ka roka! abb haldi ko intezaar kiya hai~~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yeah, you are not the only one, Rehann!! I feel like I'm going insane here for ARSHI!! :woot2: I was thinking about them tonight when I was cooking dinner!! I think about them when I'm driving as well. Actually I think about them 24/7!! :blush: I'm so acting like a phan gurl!!

BTW...thanks for the awesome pics!!

cecilia

Staff member
pool side continuation was hot !!! Now, i hate the SHADOW too lmao

The phone conversation is just --- :wub:
Oh! He said 'EXCUSE ME' instead of 'WHAT THE' for the first time when she pushes him back :p
ASR! You're getting all the points from me these days! No more holding back!
Ah! It's cute that he allows her to hold his hand and lead the way back into the house - WOW! such big change!

rehann

sarNie Adult
yeah~ tonight ep was not bad~
love their tease trough phone... pehle app... pehle tum~ Khushi is too cute... she know how to make ASR smile~
ASR also change a lot these day...now we have ASR the sweet talker! yeah ceci... now he let Khushi pull his hand n lead him! :heart: :heart: :heart:
love when evryone shocked when ASR said that he want to go to Temple... WHAT??? i want to see khushi there...
he just tell without hesitate... he proud to have this love! he never care about others... the one he care is Khushi n Anjali~them both are damn lucky!
Anjali are on Shyam side for sure! wonder what shyam have manipulating Anjali till she agree to help him... that cheque is for Camera right? hope that ASR will get to know what that payment for! he a genius... sure he will know! ASR always one step fast than Shyam... hope this time also!
The way Garima act... the problem was on her past... not related with Khushi! just maybe she afraid that it will affect Khushi wed, so she have to tell Khushi! i hope that is the real fact! ASR will defend Khushi... just that maybe Khushi will trapped in between... between her husband or family!
just hope all past will open up tomorrow! So they can clear it all cause after this i want a perfect wedding celebration for Arshi! I'm not worry at all cause at last the wed is happening! waiting for their more rabba ve hot scene! AWWW... Arnav was damn hot when he at the temple with that glasses... if i'm Khushi... at first when i see him there... in my mind i will said that... 'Look world! that damn good looking guy is my love... my sweetest hubby ever!'
Ahhh... i'm go crazy again tonight! but a little bit relieve cause tomorrow i'm on afternoon shift!

here dear some recap for tonight episode~

**Arnav says Khushi she has to write book on ruining romantic moments .Arnav tries to Kiss her again.Khushi stops & takes him to the dance floor.
Arnav sees Anjali getting tired & takes her from there.He asks if she took her pills & she says no.Arnav goes to Anjali room to get her pills.
The stranger guy in white dress replaces the pills. Arnav gets the pills & Anjali takes it.

Stranger guy reveals to be Shyam(as expected...).he sees everything in TV.Anjali feels uncomfortable after taking pills.
Shyam thinks...after sometime they have to call doctor. Buaji tells garima that Daadi is asking her a lot.
She feels good that Arnav & Aaaksh are both good guys. A nurse comes& says she is sent by ASR to take care of Shashi.

Garima calls Arnav & asks him about the nurse. Arnav says they missed her a lot in roka so he doesnt want any other funtion to miss her.
Buaji feels very Happy but Garima feels sad. She decides to tell truth to Khushi next day. Khushi calls Arnav & thanks Arnav.
Khushi tries to talk romantically but arnav behaves unromantic.(heh ee lol..)Arnav talks as Aaaksh & makes fun of her & laughs.
Khushi talks to Arnav & sleeps like that on Bed.

Arrangements going on in RH. Payal,Maami, Nk everbody busy. Arnav brings Pandit & tells him to do everything perfect.
Aaaksh surprised by Arnav. Arnav sees some bill papers & sees "Camera equipments". He asks Anjali & comes to know that her credit card is missing. Arnav asks payal about arrangements & informs that he is going to temple.
everbody gets surprised, Arnav tells he is going to meet khushi there. Daadi tells they will also come to temple & meet garima there.

Aakash calls Anjali & Anjali says she is going to meet a friend of hers & will get back& take rest. The raizadas leave for temple.
Guptas are in temple praying. Garima decides to tell truth to Khushi. Raizadas reach temple &comes in. Daadi searches forgarima.
She sees garima from back.

Precap..Everybody gets shocked when Arnav comes inside temple removing shoes

**cr RUMESA-IPKKND/fb

love them both so much~ i never know someone can be this cute!
AWWWW... my hotttieee ASR!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Looking at all Barun's pics just makes my heart thud. He is just the sexiest man to me. I mean, how can a man just stand there and look at someone and still managed to look gorgeous without opening his mouth. Sanaya looks prettier as the soap goes on for me. Honestly, to me they are the best couple on screen. One can't be without the other.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree with you! That's the power of Barun's charisma!! He is very sexy to me too!! :drools: :spicy: His presence and intense stares always get to me! :blush: :faint: He is too amazing for words as ASR!! Like you I think Sanaya is looking more and more gorgeous too! She makes us love Khushi!! They are just the best looking couple! Love both of them!! If Barun wasn't married and Sanaya didn't have a boyfriend, I would totally cheer them on to be a REAL couple!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is another great one! I like Khushi taking the lead too! I thought that was really cute!!
Shyam is trying to cause a rift between sis-bro!! Thinking about it makes me sick to my stomache that he would stoop this low and in the process hurt/killed his own child!! :sick: What a sick and twisted man!! :rant:

Ceci, I love the telephone scene too! Khushi and ASR were absolutely adorable!! She was trying to flirt with him and of course he was just teasing her! I loved his smile and laughter! They really enjoyed each others company!

I love seeing ASR in love!! Love does wonder to a person! He'll do anything to see and be close to Khushi! He's so shameless these days...but we all love it! He managed to surprise his family again by wanting to go to the temple!! I love their priceless expressions! Looks like they will have to get used to this side of ASR!!

I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode!! :woot2:

cecilia

Staff member
i like how he pretends to be Aakash! That was so cute!!!

Merit .. i'm with you on that ..
he's the DAVID for me <3

cecilia

Staff member
Barun knows about our obsession on him lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbw4O4bv5OA
Credit: sweetfarwii for creating such great mv of the clip.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ *SQUEALING* Thanks for sharing the mv!! Yeah, I heard the voice clip earlier! Barun is such a cute and nice person!! I lost count on how many times he said "thanks". Noticed he said,"And uh..especially..I wanna thank.. uh..the people on India-forums! I know the obsession and ..uh the passion which people follow the show..! Uuhhh, Barun you know we're not only obsessed with the show, right? :coverlaf: All of us have a major crush and obsession with you!! I love it...he's so humble!!

cecilia

Staff member
I'm going paga! I can't get ASR out of my head .. my heart is racing/beating for this fictional man all b/c of SEXY BARUN!!!! OMG! I'm so scare of how i'd do when school does start in 2 weeks T_T .. 18 credits and with the way IPKKND is heading ... I need to work so hard to stay concentratred/grounded so i won't ruin my grades while thinking of ARSHI love all day long T_T

I tell you .. this is one of those moment where i goes 'WHY? WHY IS HE MARRIED?' i so want to ship SARUN into some secluded island to be together off screen as one <3 LMAO *selfish moment of forgetting their other half*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh, Ceci..I really feel for you! :console: It will be really difficult to concentrate on anything else other than ARSHI!! Yes..we are a bit selfish for wanting SARUN to be together but still we're lucky to have ARSHI to dream about and get to witness their love growing stronger and stronger!

cecilia

Staff member
it's 4 am and i'm still up - watching arshi mv lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUIPqkynlH8
Credit: mik