Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Precap for tomorrow!! Anjali slapping Shyam!!

cr NewsPortals

Very awesome, emotional and dramatic episode today!! Shyam's revelation happened!! His mind is really in the deep end and he dugged himself in a really BIG hole with all of those recorded footages! Khushi's plan worked because he had a total mental meltdown and confessed!! I wonder what will happen to him...maybe they will put him in a mental institution? Abhaas gave a super performance today!! :clap: He made us all hate him to the core!!

No matter how the truth came about...I felt really bad for Anjali! :cry: No one deserve to have that kind of husband!! I felt Arnav's pain as well because we know how much he dreaded seeing his Di hurt and in pain again. She had suffered from a miscarriage and now her whole world is crashing down on her! Imagine her shock and anguish!! :weep: My heart ache for the family!!

The whole episode was superb!! Barun was excellent here with his show of emotions! :teary: The whole cast was amazing!! Everyone had good screen space today even Akash and Payal! :bravo: to all cast, crew and LM!!

cecilia

Staff member
awesome episode ..
i just wish it's not in such a sad day though ..
would so love to see ASR smile when Khushi sport that baby bump ^___^
instead, he's all sad b/c this is an reenactment of his di's unfortunate ..

cecilia

Staff member
I picture ASR laughing like he did during PAYASH's sangeet lmao It'll be so cute (i can not wait til that day comes) i'd love to see how ASR will react (ahhhh .. .KHUSHI -- i love that you're sporting it -- maybe do it often to remind ASR to get his work going .. we're waiting here to babysit .. a football team will be fine as long as you and ASR keep rabba ve-ing in gutterland lol

OMG! can't believe that little bump can have that much effect on me .. i'm way over my roof!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^LOL Maybe the CVs giving us a hint? :wink: In gutterland for sure..want tons of romance for baby track!! :pervie: :spicy: I want to see lots of naughty Arnav at "work"!! :pervie: I don't think he will have to do too much to get Khushi in the mood...just start by rabba ve-ing!! :coverlaf: Ok...I need to calm down. I think we'll probably have to wait a bit!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls! :tearybye: :hiya:

I am so busy, I haven't time to catch up, I didn't even get a chance to watch some of last week episodes till now. :cry: :weee: Hopefully I will have time to come read and chat with everyone tomorrow or as soon as I can. :wink:

I just thought of something, and I better post it now before I forgot it later :shrug: :wub:

After watching Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham again, I realized how similar IPKKND is to KKKG, right down to SRK and ASR's helicopter entrance. The girl in the movie even names Anjali :coverlaf: I didn't want to say IPK copied KKKG, but while watching KKKG, all I can think about is IPKKND and Arshi! :lolyup: :sweat:

Anyway good night, and if I have time tomorrow I'll stop by again. GOSH you girls are awesome, I'll have lots of pages to catch up in here too. :clap2: :clap: :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry if you girls have probably mentioned this already but where do you go to watch this? last one i saw was in august..thanks again.
Go back couple of pages you should be able to find links posted by Cecilia and Katelyn for where to go watch the latest episodes. :wink: Good luck, enjoy and welcome to Arshiland with us girls here! :rockon:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Precap for tomorrow!
Arnav: Sister, are you alright?
Anjali: And now, I want all of you to forget all the memories linked with him and move ahead in life.

Wow, another dramatic and emotional episode!! Shyam went all psychotic and confessed that he killed his own child and tried to kill Arnav all for money! The Snakewa had realized his mistakes and tried to weaseled his way out by blaming Arnav and Khushi! Glad that Anjali stayed strong and refused to buy into his lies again. Awesome performance by the cast!!

Ceci, girls...looks like Shyam will be someone's wife in jail after all! :lmao3: :loool: :lolyup: :rofl: Are you all ready for a honeymoon track? :pervie: I think we been waiting patiently. I hope the CVs will grant our wish!! *telepathically sending our wish to CVs...we want honeymoon track...we want honeymoon tract....* :bhehe:

cecilia

Staff member
Didn't have chance to watch today episode nor yesterday episode thoroughly (too many exams :( ) but i'm so happy to hear SNAKE went to jail -- it's going to be so interesting (prison break!!!!! - If he meet Michael there, send him over to me!!! lol)

I'm so happy that hear that Anji is telling them to go ahead and move on with their lives -- she knows -- since she can't have her little princess .. she can make ARSHI gives her one! Dear, sister, we love you for making our 'hope' come true .. please stay strong so that ARSHI will not have anything to worry so they can go ahead and get the egg running lmao (i swear - i'm so pervy when it comes to ARSHI and their romance *blush*

Iya

sarNie Adult
today's ep was perfect! i especially love the ending when Arnav was dissapointed that he couldn't sit next to his wife in theater. haha, i love the expression on his face when he keep looking at his wife from the other end of the isle. haha. poor arnav. I think he's feeling a little neglected from his wife.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, mae -- you made me want to watch it now :(
Too bad -- have to study for exam ..
will watch it later (i hope) and spam to the max this weekend lmao

thanks na.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome episode! The beginning was very emotional but there were some light-hearted moments as well!!

Seems like Anjali was handling all that happened to her well and maturely!! A very touching moment was when Anjali apologized to Khushi! A very much needed one. I love the bro/sis conversation too!

Now that the dust had settled somewhat, what does ASR want to do? He cancelled all his appointments and wanted to take Khushi to the derby! What the....!?! ASR...what happened to romance?! :rolleyes: Khushi managed to convinced her hubby to go watch Hindi movie instead!! She was funny and cute!! How could Arnav say no to his wifey, right?

Poor ASR wanted to be alone with his wifey. His expression was priceless when he saw his whole family getting ready to go too. They brought some food to the theatre and Khushi was working her magic trying to get the food inside! :lmao3: :loool: That was funny because the family was playing along with her! :rofl: :lmao2: The seating arrangement was not ideal for ASR to say the least! He wasn't too happy about that! Maybe, Khushi might do something special for Arnav to make up to him!! :pervie: :coverlaf: I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! :dance3: :dance2:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Lol... I can't believe NK wouldn't move to a different seat when Arnav tried asking him to sit next to Nani instead... haha, Arnav couldn't even sit next to his wife.. he probably would have held her hand the entire time too! Can't wait to all the cute scenes between Arnav and Khushi.. hoping for a cute honeymoon travel vacation...