Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks, Rehann!! Everytime I watch that mv, I get goosebumps too and now I'm crying again!!! I'm running out of tissues! :teary: :cry: It's so larger than life and very epic!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG it's really ending, woow 11/30/12 didnt expect this soon. Good luck to IPKKND crew!! I look forward to Barun in Bollywood.
I can't believe it... it is really true... so it'll end this Saturday, right? They better make a good ending! :numchuck:
MM4ever and Cat, yeah this is the end of our beautiful love story! Sometimes, I still feel that it's not true but it's just a big nightmare. When I wake up, everything will be back to normal again! It's going to be really hard and I'm going to suffer a major withdrawal! Will miss them so much! :cry: All we hope now is a happy ending for Arshi!

cecilia

Staff member
saw bts of sanaya crying .. it made me cry even more .. why must it end :( ARSHI still needs time to do so many things together .. they were so busy and got sidetrack from their own honeymoon .. and now .. we're stuck with this .. i just hate the world of ENTERTAINMENT ATM!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^No not today Cat. There's another show in place! Sad isn't it! The serial is ending tomorrow and it was cut short even more with no show today!! :rant: :cry:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Damn. No today!? :rant: And no maha, either? I guess the final episode will be SO SHORT!! :arrg:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
This is probably not a right place to ask... where can I find HD wallpaper of Arshi? Everywhere has it tagged and it ruins a great picture! Do all Hindi sites tend to tag it and lately I notice it's really hard to find any good solo or group pictures... every time I type the stars' names, there's not much pictures around. :(

rehann

sarNie Adult
what is ur reaction... if i said SP just waiting for time when Barun n Sanaya ready... they will come out with a new series??
n one more with new PH???

at first i quite mad at Barun!! my emotion was really unstable!! i'm mad with everyone!! everything!!
but when i watch yesterday last day clips... when they interview Sanaya... n sanaya with teary eyes said that... poor barun...
always do whatever that she ask... he never said no... he even eat her stale foods... massage her legs!!
this all teary moments make me think rationally.... all happen because it fated to be!! no one at blame!!
everyone plays their part n nothing that we can do.. so just console my heart to accept everything with open heart...
although my heart pain... my tears don't wanna stop... will always keep Arshi in my heart!!

for that new series... look like we have positive respond from everywhere!! will join them workout on this...
will update u girls if got any update...

OFF for now... to watch the last ep of our lovely Arshi!! will come back for some writen up!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I feel like this is all a bad dream! I'm also a bit scared of today's episode--not sure what to expect... I fear disappointment and wonder if my hopes will be shattered :-(

Arnav and Khushi forever!

rehann

sarNie Adult
so now time for big bye bye to this series~
the best part that i keep replay tonight was when Arnav said...
'she have full rights to take advantage on me.. she's Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada... my wife!!!'
actually there a lot of touch moments tonight... especially when Aarav call Khushi mom...
for all of that.. a big thank you for the team...
for all their effort to give us the better ending that we request for~ really really love u all for that!!
for save my heart from more trauma! now Arshi will always live happily ever after in my heart!!

look at the ending.. seems like IPK2 is not such impossible thing to do!!!
but i pray they will make a new series instead of seq...
cause if they make the seq... i afraid we will counter the same lame problem with that crazy PH!!!
so i'm hoping for a new series than the seq... cause it look more hopeful if we want barun in the show~

like what i mention before many people give a good responding for another Sarun show~

TeamBarun just tweeted...
we won't be without Sanaya n Barun for long... Finger crossed...

look like SP sit on a burning fire right now~ they know Sarun is they charm...
they already sit down n talk about Sarun future series now...
if the project is confirm... i believe the news will flow out like fire... n all that news will come direct from SP!!
cause they really don't want to lost their international fans... they are business people...
they know if Sarun here... then their international fans will never step away!!
i believe in this 2 or 3 months Sarun will come back to burn my screen again...
n to make that really happen... i will join Arshians n workout on this!!

any update.. will post here!! please stay with Sarun girls~

Iya

sarNie Adult
i've just realized something. if this show is ending now, wouldn't this make the show like the shortest bollywood's serie ever? I've noticed that alot of series takes at least 500+ episodes, some even more than 2000+! lol.

cecilia

Staff member
As much as i want SARUN back onscreen on SP .. i kindda don't want them w/SP. i'm still upset about what they did 2 days ago with the red screening that BARUN's leaving the show for a better future w/the movie. My only complain was ... how stupid are they to do this to their dara .. announced to the world that he/she was irrational and then bring them back for another show? it makes no sense -- not sure if Barun will come back to do it .. If i'm him, i might let my emotions take over and blacklist SP for this defamation reason lol

I do look forward to a new and fresh series of the two though -- i do not want to see them being apart for long so please please come back with a MASTER PIECE again. I'd be here to catch them when they're on the air :wub:

As for today episode ... i did not watch it yet but the WU sounded so beautiful. It's abrupt but at least we get a EDWARD/BELLA moment of ARSHI time --- I so can't wait to watch it tonight. After that, i'll come back to spaz here!!!

kitkat, there hardly any good wallpaper pix of them together ... i have a few (will take me a few hours to gather them up for you) but yes i wish we get them treats like Thai love team too. Would so love to own a copy of ARSHI magazine together in one sweet ROMANTIC shots. Another thing is that .. i usually downloaded the HD video from SP's youtube account and make my own wallpaper out of it so maybe this is something you could do too.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm happy with whatever they threw in for us too .. just wish the camera would zoom out as the two continue to hug tightly but it's okay ... at least we didn't get to see anything bad happen ... now, i miss them like crazy and want them back onscreen as another hot HEAD COUPLE again <3

Reactions: Mae

kitkat

sarNie Elites
cecilia, me too! I really really really love how Arnav introduced who's exactly Khushi to him even I also replayed that scene for few times. He's just damn hot like that. XD And Aarav, I feel awed how he calls her Mom because it's very special for any orphans started to warm up. <3 I also like the flashbacks at ending, it reminds how long they have been together from beginning, going through thick and thin. May Arshi live happily forever! XOXO

No worries about wallpapers. I can do screenshots but am so bad with creative arts. ^^;