It Started With A Kiss 2

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
What!!!!!!
This series is already air, where the hell have i been. I need to see this and catch up with the episodes.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't think I can watch this right now coz I'm still watching Bull Fighting and Tokyo Juliet too many drama
s at the same time :p lol. Looks like Joe and Ariel have more kisses in this one! :wub:

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
me too.. i'm still watching golden bride..and wating for ko one....and i won't watch this series unless arron shows up or jiro's girl shows up.. they're so cute together!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah maybe because it just aired like last sunday and the past sunday .. episode 1 and 2 ... and it's holidays so no one has time to sub :( sucks!! I'm trying to sub a full episode 1 LOL but i dunno taiwanese? LOL but a friend is helping me ^____^ ... I cant wait till the thai dub comes out it should be soon because when prince hours aired they started doing thai dubs half way through the airing

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
well.. it just aired.. and tomorrow is christmas!! who wants to sub on christmas eve+christmas?? anyways..mysoju don't have it out yet...maybe by tomorrow... but it won't be up yet..
and hurry up arron!!! i want to see you!! petty!! hurry up and get pregnant!!! jiro's girl!!! hurrry up and make jiro happy again!!!<< well.. he was never really happy in the drama..but jiro's girl!! hurry up and show!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yep no one wants to sub over the holidays me for instance i didn't even want to upload lakorns muhahaha LOL; sigh x33 can't wait to see more of ariel and joe and can someone pretty please tell me what the ending scene where Zhi shu brings Xiangxin into the conference hall about?

numfon

sarNie Adult
i didn't mean the subbed versions. lol heck, i'm willing to watch the raw ones before the subs come out! i'm waiting for SubLimes to sub them, anyway. i hope they do >_<

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel sorry for XiangQin -____-" bleh I would have given up; if all those people were sayin and thinking that stuff of me lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i finished episode 1 and 2 i didnt think i would be able to watch this but i went to my cousins for christmas eve and we watched it together.. poor jiro mann.. i feel so sad for him.. anyways those two japanese couples in the beginning are so annoying they got on my nerves.. ariel is so funny and cute! haha.. i dont like joe again now.. he is mean and stupid! but yeah his family are so halarious when they kept throwing the ball to that japanese girl.. lol. i cannot wait to see the next eppy!! the opening is very cute the song is okay but i really love that one song that ariel sang when they put that scene of joe as the superman before each chapter.. so cute.. haha love ariel! i think she looks alot better in part 2 her hairstyle and outfits.. joe mann he is still that stubborn guy from part 1 nothing different only his style/hair! so glad he cut his hair :) that kissing scene of him and ariel was hot although it was quiet long.. haha.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg..im so loving this series..even though the first few parts were annoying..but the chemistry between Ariel & Joe..."kissing" scene...omgggggggggg that was soooooooooooo hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can't wait till this sunday's episode -____-" when that guy tries and kiss Ariel then Joe beats him up; well not really, but can't wait -___-" lol