It Started With A Kiss 2

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
the ost is out!! and episode 3 is so funny!!!ariel became a ninja and got caught by the police!!<< that's the preview of episode 4...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man i love it >__O I just wish the subs were already out muahhah; for epi 3.. i watched it raw and it was pretty good if only i knew what was goin on! LOL

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hahah i love this series, but i dont like how they make Ariel act hella stupid.. its funny so far. =] I've only seen episode 1 and 2. going to watch 3 right now =]

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
does anyone have the ost to the series yet..if only they started out the beginning with the same song from iswak1..but its all good..im loving the series anyways=]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know i cannot believe the OST is already out so quick but I ma happy i love ariel's song althought the one she sang for part 1 was better anyways i'm happy eppy 03 is out.. fianlly hehe i will watch it over the weekend.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
in episode four.. there is finally jiro's girl!! but she shows up in the last 6 mintues of the episode...ariel have the possiblity to be pregant!! and jiro will show up more in the next epi!!
joe's relatives are so mean to ariel!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
28!? really? dhats great hehe

i gotta start watching dhis.
ive been so busy moving and stuff i didnt get to see episode 1 and so forth with subs. or raw.... grrr lol ima go dl now or something :lol:

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
28!?!??! man.. then i'll have to wait a long time to see my arron..and to see jiro and his girl fall in love..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
28 episodes?!!!

that's awfully a lot...but i don't mind as long as i see more sweet scenes of Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lolz.. haha jiro is halarious!

i finished eppy 3 yesterday night.. joe is so cute!! i swear ariel is the stupidest girl ever, no offense.. haha but she's cute, dorky and funny!