j e e j a 's

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm adoring your mini artwork of Bie & Aerin. It's so cute!
All your artworks are looking really good!
Keep up the good work Jeeja :D

cecilia

Staff member
i love this style : http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss226/jeejali/banner_bestnat.png
so nicely done with the rain effect ^^

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i'm currently in the mood for banner/siggies lol just playing around again...

my current siggie lol

i was practicing blending and coloring, it looks pretty good, but so much empty spaces >_<

Posters:

For Awesomedua: True Destination

(i changed a cast, the title in my FF and renew it with some new plots =] )
Villains

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wah! jeeja! I wish I had your talent. So awesome! Do u mind if I use some of your artworks? :blush:

Im luvin that barry poster...one question wat font is that ur using for "Nadech"? and im loving your mak siggie...iv been trying to do that kind of siggie for the longest but couldnt find any tutorial on that

one last question, do u mind making me a pancake set [avie/banner]...any picture is find..yeah yeah i know i have PS too but im not good at making artworks like you hehe :lol:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wah! jeeja! I wish I had your talent. So awesome! Do u mind if I use some of your artworks? :blush:

Im luvin that barry poster...one question wat font is that ur using for "Nadech"? and im loving your mak siggie...iv been trying to do that kind of siggie for the longest but couldnt find any tutorial on that

one last question, do u mind making me a pancake set [avie/banner]...any picture is find..yeah yeah i know i have PS too but im not good at making artworks like you hehe :lol:
thanks for comment. i was just trying something new again lol

i used two fonts for his name, "N" is Radagund and "adech" is Stentige. the mark siggie is easy, if I have time i'll see if i can do a tutorial for you ^_^

sure, i'd love too. thanks again :D

also thanks everyone else for the comments. i really appreciate it.