J0EY'S ARTW0Rk. ♥

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
:wub: Thanks Mike Luver. Haha...Well, here's another one. It's so rare that I make a graphic of ONLY Beam D2B...How odd...Here it is! Thanks for viewing my graphics.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
awww... rukD2B. the beam banner is so cuddly... and what are you talking about.. D2B are great celebs to make graphics of.... ( i think) hehe!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
hahaha P' Beam is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!! I think I made one banner with only P' Beam on it.. I feel bad for him though.. it's unfair to him.. but I can't help it... :(

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
Wow! Those are great! And you call yourself a beginner! psh! Yea right! I call those professional! lol..keep up the great work! =D

rukD2B

Seriously, I'm still a beginner. But from when I started til now, I'll say I've changed. Anyways, thanks for the compliments you guys, yall rock! ;) Here's one I made about an hour ago. Forgot to share it! LOL...

Haha! Another D2B one. LOL. I might make one on Goong next...

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
OMG!! That looks so professional!! haha!! I LOVE that!! Gosh girl! You've improved a whole bunch!! :D Can't wait to see more of ur amazing art!!

rukD2B

WOW! Has it really been that long since I've posted more of my graphics? How shocking! Haha...Thanks for the comments everyone. I feel like Photoshop and I aren't friends anymore. I'm making really plain graphics now. I don't know why...Anyways, here are more. You guys might've seen them around already.

Whew! That was a lot. LOL...

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
Ahhhh!! LOVE them alll!! OMG!! Especially the one with P' Dan and P' Nathalie!! Ahhh!! They are so cuuuuuuuute together :wub:

rukD2B

"It's been a long time (long time),
since I left you (left you)."
- Try Again, Aaliyah

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted in this thread! I haven't left Photoshop yet.
Just been too busy. I'll say, my love for Photoshop is eternal! LOLs...
Been trying to learn new things. I wish I was super good. T_T

Hui! That's all folks! Thanks for viewing! Please don't forget, I love you! ^_^

Mike Luver ah, happy birthday! Sook sun wun gerd na Pinky!

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
WOW!! The one of P' Dan is so awesome!! LOVELY!! and P' Aum! WOW! LOVE IT! P' Beam looks so cuute!

rukD2B

LOLs. Thanks a lot Pinky!

Here are some recent ones. Too lazy to post graphic by graphic. LOls.

*Patience is the key to everything?
I'm glad I have some then. Ha, ha.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow joey! you're good! :D And yes, poor Beam indeed. You should make more of him only for my eyes. lol. I love my beam. Really digging that last avatar of him...soo cute. :wub: But keep it up on Dan, Big, Beam and the whole crowd.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
wooooow, talk about cute stuff. i never really wander much into this section, but ur stuff is maad cute joey. u'll have to teach me some of does skills. like putting all those little moving clips in there. i luv the one with the zombie looking guys hahhaha, that's great.

see i wish i can animate my buscalade like that... *sigh*

awesome blossom Joey! :D

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hey Joey, I like the way you set these animations. I see also from page one to page two that you increased a lot ;).

Like some people say : Keep it up ;)