Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I love today epi...Man watching this lakorn make me day dream and FANTISTIZE....cnt wait for the next epi...also Pae is getting kuter and kuter everytime i looked at him...maybe is because his kute character...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
yeah,the bed scene is soooo cute and funny in epi 8...
Pei is very happy lol...lol..lol..
Hey,you just said it absolutely right! I did love that bed scene of Chai and Jaew,it was soooooooooo cute and sweet!!! And Chai just allowed Jaew to embrace him like they were lovers.That scene was really one of the best and most enjoyed part of the lakorn for me.The two lead stars made me feel like I'm in love again lol... :wub: :wub: :wub:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I love today epi...Man watching this lakorn make me day dream and FANTISTIZE....cnt wait for the next epi...also Pae is getting kuter and kuter everytime i looked at him...maybe is because his kute character...
Gosh! I thought it's only me who's made to daydream and fantasize because of this not-to-be-missed tv series...Well,Areeya dear,you feel just exactly the same as I do. I'm not a Thai citizen but I do admire this actor and he found a way to my heart lol...funny it seems,but I love to stare at his face even if he rarely smiles and even if he always gets angry.He truly is soooooooo STUBBORNLY GOODLOOKING! ;)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Man, I have to wait til this afternoon to watch episode 9. Thai tv is slow. LOL. :p
I'm soooooooo sad i wasn't able to watch Sunday night's episode.I went home at 23:00 PM,so how was that?
I tried to look for the episode in Youtube but nobody hasn't uploaded it yet.Shall I wait for a few days before I will be able to watch what I missed? I promised myself before not to miss any single scene in this series,but due to unavoidable circumstances,I did miss tonight's episode.I should have gone home early!!!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching episode 8 today. I must say this is a truly entertaining lakorn. I rarely post a comment, but after today's episode, I must tell you I haven't laugh so hard in quite a while...LOL. You guys are in for a treat. There is a lot of chemistry and comedy going on in episode 8. Today's motel scene was so hilarious with pae on the bed and aum crawling on the bed towards him in a seductively funny way, only to scream to him that there was a cockaroach on his hair and repeatedly jerked and hit him on the head. By the time she picked up a big flat cockaroach on it's antena, I had tears in my eyes.

I'm surprised to read that this lakorn doesn't have a high rating. Aside from being a very talented actress, I guess that it's because this role sort of mirrors her personality. I like her role best in this lakorn. She should play more of these types of role/lakorn.
jthepsen,your comment about this lakorn was just so right.I love all the scenes of AumP and Pae together.They just make my heart beat sooooooooooo fast! And you are absolutely right about AumP's role in this com/drama,she brings out the best in her.I hated her when she played the vilain in her previous lakorn,but she gained my admiration again because she gives life to her role in this entertaining tv series.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
jthepsen,your comment about this lakorn was just so right.I love all the scenes of AumP and Pae together.They just make my heart beat sooooooooooo fast! And you are absolutely right about AumP's role in this com/drama,she brings out the best in her.I hated her when she played the vilain in her previous lakorn,but she gained my admiration again because she gives life to her role in this entertaining tv series.

I usually visit this site to see what people talking about the lakorns, but never thought of having an account and post any comment. But ah, I can't help, this lakorn just makes me want to have an account and join you guys. I especially like to read your comments because you just make me laugh so hard just because of how crazy you are about this lakorn and Pae.

Will write more later. Gotta go now.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I usually visit this site to see what people talking about the lakorns, but never thought of having an account and post any comment. But ah, I can't help, this lakorn just makes me want to have an account and join you guys. I especially like to read your comments because you just make me laugh so hard just because of how crazy you are about this lakorn and Pae.

Will write more later. Gotta go now.
Welcome to the fun, 'foreveraap'! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts here.I admit I'm one of those who have gone CRAZILY in love with Pae in this lakorn.Actually it's my first time to see him on tv and I was just so mesmerized with his goodlooking face.And I truly adore band players with long hair just like his role in this soap.I've admired Weir too before,but my admiration to Pae when I started watching this lakorn brought more craziness in me lol...And I do love AumP's acting here,she's really excellent.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
hahaha....P' Aump is getting even with Pae now...so funny... :loool:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I thought yesterday's epi was kind of boring and arggh Pae's dad for being so dumb and continuously giving the step mom more money. First ten million, then 7 or was it 8, I forget. But, holy shit. I wish I had a sugar daddy to give me all that money but I want it in US dollars not Thai bahts LOL.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
Welcome to the fun, 'foreveraap'! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts here.I admit I'm one of those who have gone CRAZILY in love with Pae in this lakorn.Actually it's my first time to see him on tv and I was just so mesmerized with his goodlooking face.And I truly adore band players with long hair just like his role in this soap.I've admired Weir too before,but my admiration to Pae when I started watching this lakorn brought more craziness in me lol...And I do love AumP's acting here,she's really excellent.

Yeah, it's fun here to share our common interest with each other. Yeah, I'm so in love with Aum's character in this lakorn. She's so very cute. Usually, I'm a picky one. I watch only one or two lakorns while 7 are airing (Ch 3, 5, and 7) at night time. But I can't miss this one:) I like comedy, but usually end up boring on the half of the story, but this one is just too adorable that keeps me wanting to watch more. All the scenes of Aum and Pea are always funny and cute and different from other lakorns.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, it's fun here to share our common interest with each other. Yeah, I'm so in love with Aum's character in this lakorn. She's so very cute. Usually, I'm a picky one. I watch only one or two lakorns while 7 are airing (Ch 3, 5, and 7) at night time. But I can't miss this one:) I like comedy, but usually end up boring on the half of the story, but this one is just too adorable that keeps me wanting to watch more. All the scenes of Aum and Pea are always funny and cute and different from other lakorns.
Whoooaaahhh!!! You just said it absolutely right! When this lakorn was first previewed on tv,I was kinda ohhh goshhhhhhh,who was that handsome lead actor?! I've been watching the lakorns of AumP eversince I laid my eyes on Thai tv but I've never admired and appreciated her beauty and acting prowess more than ever.I do enjoy her role in this com/drama and sometimes I imagine myself playing her role as a nanny to a grown-up stubborn,spoiled but goodlooking brat, lol...funny isn't it? That's what this lakorn had done to me! I've gone crazy! :wub: Just kidding! I just loved this lakorn and I had sooooooooo much fun watching the scenes of AumP and Pae together.I've just finished watching episode 9 on Youtube,I wasn't able to watch it on tv last Sunday night and my satisfaction is yet incomplete! I'm sooooooo excited again for next Friday's episode.

Lec

sarNie Egg
Gosh! I thought it's only me who's made to daydream and fantasize because of this not-to-be-missed tv series...Well,Areeya dear,you feel just exactly the same as I do. I'm not a Thai citizen but I do admire this actor and he found a way to my heart lol...funny it seems,but I love to stare at his face even if he rarely smiles and even if he always gets angry.He truly is soooooooo STUBBORNLY GOODLOOKING! ;)
:D u took da words rite outta my mouth!! :wub: :wub:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
:D u took da words rite outta my mouth!! :wub: :wub:
Hahaha,Lec,does that mean I was able to read your mind? Just kidding...I am just soooooo fascinated with this com/drama,most especially the lead actor whom I've never ever heard or caught sight of in tv before.It was Weir whom I admired so much when he was paired with Pancake.But now,I enjoy staring at his face and watching him in this lakorn.I really think I've gone crazy because I've watched the previous episodes repeatedly and laughed alone from the top of my lungs when funny scenes are shown.Gosh,I don't wanna go crazy! I don't wanna end up in the mental hospital due to my crazy love with Pae :wub: :wub: :wub: !!! Joke joke joke!

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
Haha I know right? his hair actually realy matches him =] makes him different from the rest.. whoO! but i do really lke him with the short hairrrr. he loooksss super HOTT! but then he blends with the rest of the asians.. hahaha!

I totally agree with you. His hair makes different from the rest... but i'm kinda disagree/disappointed with his short hair. I think he looks much more handsome and super hot with his long-tied-up hair. But now, yep, he blends with other Asian Stars, not really cool any more. Still be his fan though :D