Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
so after this lakorn is over...what lakorn you guys anticipate to watch? Let me know maybe we can discuss our comment again...cuz nothing can replace this lakorn at this point...i'm rewatching this lakorn again...the more i see Pae the more i'm falling in love wid him...the only problem is that i never like the boot he be wearing, but its ok i jus ignore it...jus focus on his look...

LOL. :lol: :lol:

I am rewatching this lakorn too. I skip some of the episode, so Im gonna watch it again without doing soooo. Pae is just a cutie..

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yeah,i think those boots are his own collection.I find them rockin' rugged but he's awesome with those kinds of boots.What i don't find alluring is his tight jeans as it shows his thin legs!

Girl your crazy. Pae is ROCKIN in them Skinny Jean. :D SEXY HOT!!!!!. He looks pretty darn good in it. :p He can pulled it of too. :D

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Still going crazy with JJRKKCT!!! It's my 3rd round of the whole drama,from the premier episode down to the finale.Gosh,i've got no time for lesson planning anymore!!! :loool: :yahoo:

YES YES. I am still HOOKED on JJRGKCT. :)

PAE AND AUMP are just tooooo DARN cute to watch. I LOVE IT!!!!.. :yahoo:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Areeya dear,I've seen 2 episodes of Buang Hong which stars Pancake and Veerapap.It didn't impress me that much but i'm gonna try following this.Pancake was my first favourite Thai actress and I've watched several of her lakorns already.I'm just a little bit disgusted with her role in the drama,she's overacting it;that's my own review of how she portrayed her role.Veerapap was very good in his acting and i find him goodlooking too.But our favourite PAE ARUK will always be different in all aspects from other actors.

I don't really like Pancake, so Im not really watching anything atthe moment. Im rewatching our Pae and Aump together again. hehehehehe.

Lec

sarNie Egg
the only problem is that i never like the boot he be wearing, but its ok i jus ignore it...jus focus on his look...

Rotflmao. They seems to be his own as he have them in other clips etc not related to this drama....555555
Pae's sporting his own line of clothes from "Papercuts and the Pencil Sharpener".

Lec

sarNie Egg
Is that a picture of his girlfriend????
yes it is Koy, they did a photo shoot together for a magazine...they were actually on the cover with their names in english Pae & Koy.

Lec

sarNie Egg
so after this lakorn is over...what lakorn you guys anticipate to watch? Let me know maybe we can discuss our comment again...cuz nothing can replace this lakorn at this point...i'm rewatching this lakorn again...the more i see Pae the more i'm falling in love wid him...the only problem is that i never like the boot he be wearing, but its ok i jus ignore it...jus focus on his look...
well, i'm currently watchin Buang Hong w/ Pancake & Vee, I'm also watching Din Nam Lom Fai with Koi, Mawin, Joy, Chakrit...there's just so many big name actors and actresses, and i anticipate it to be somewhat good. Wang Nam Kang is wierd since Amy is playing a role as Pinky's friend but ends up with her stepdad...it's too awkward for me. I can't wait for Gularb Sorn Nam starring Dan, Oil, Beau and Ae...i'm not a big fan of the N'eks but I luv Dan and Oil. Hopefully it'll turn out good.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I WANT TO SEE MORE PAE and AUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Me too...I want more of them...i cnt stand watching anyother thai lakorn rite now because i'm jus too hook wid this lakorn...I'm sad...cuz nothing to replace this lakorn rite now...I'm rewatching over and over maybe until i find another lakorn that interest me...

ladeerock

sarNie Egg
I miss Aum as Jeaw, I’m glad she took up this role. I hope to see more of Pae Arak in more leading roles. He has prove to me that he can also be a great actor! Hopefully he accepts more roles in lakorn.

Since, this lakorn is over I’m going to go back and watch some of Aums’ old lakorn. I’m going back to watch the Rak Nakara. Even though I’m not a fan of Brook, but the lakorn was great. Aum and Noon did a great job with their role as and they both look absolutely gorgeous in the traditional clothing. Plus, the lakorn was a tear jerker for me…especially when Princess Maen Meuang (Aum) passed away!

nettand

sarNie Adult
I like Aump. She is my fava actoress. :) What a boring week without PAE and Aump.
Ditto, I was so bored and had absolutly nothing to do or watch so I started to edit Sarn wiki.
Have almost checked every link for male actors starting with the letter A and some of my favorit actors and dramas.
Janett

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Yesterday was my 4th round of JJRKKCT.I don't get fed up or bored watching this drama.I just wish they would continue doing English subs for it;i'm still in episode 5/2 English subtitled.

I'm following Buang Hong and I'm beginning to like it.I just can't get the main idea of the story yet.I've gotta go on with it.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I like Aump. She is my fava actoress. :) What a boring week without PAE and Aump.
Gotta say Amen! to that, girl. AUMP completely captured my heart...AND PAE doubled it...lol...
When will we ever get to watch them together again??? JJRKKCT is such a great drama that definitely captured the viewers' hearts. It also paved the way for PAE because he is the current darling of Thai dramas.How the heck did he overtake other actors' popularity rating? Well,that's what JJRKKCT did for PAE...Congrats to our favePAE...

nettand

sarNie Adult
How the heck did he overtake other actors' popularity rating? Well,that's what JJRKKCT did for PAE...Congrats to our favePAE...

By just beiing true to himself. Being a rocker makes him able to "fool" around on stage be wild and crazy and find his true self withouit being judged. That gives him an upper hand. He can from the heart relate and show geuinity in his acting. I think he is truly putting himself in the caracters place, not just listen to the director move so turn there scream there, for him is all natural. He loves to joke around and laugh, finding the fun in life. He is one of those rare persons that is BORN to be "on stage".

He is tall and he dares to have that long wild hair and don't give a D'*** what people think about it.
When he i serious his face is absolutly beautiful and when he starts smile.well its like that spotlight
turns on. He absolutly have a beautiful soul that shines trough. in one word RADIANT.
Janett

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
How the heck did he overtake other actors' popularity rating? Well,that's what JJRKKCT did for PAE...Congrats to our favePAE...

By just beiing true to himself. Being a rocker makes him able to "fool" around on stage be wild and crazy and find his true self withouit being judged. That gives him an upper hand. He can from the heart relate and show geuinity in his acting. I think he is truly putting himself in the caracters place, not just listen to the director move so turn there scream there, for him is all natural. He loves to joke around and laugh, finding the fun in life. He is one of those rare persons that is BORN to be "on stage".

He is tall and he dares to have that long wild hair and don't give a D'*** what people think about it.
When he i serious his face is absolutly beautiful and when he starts smile.well its like that spotlight
turns on. He absolutly have a beautiful soul that shines trough. in one word RADIANT.
Janett

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!! He is a wild sexy MAN. hehehehehehe :p