Jai Rao(Makers Group)

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
i found a pic at pantip. omg, what is ken wearing and aff doesnt look good in this pic. her hair isnt nice. it didnt look bad from the caps though

Aff looks so different for some reason(talking about her face not her hair...LOL)... Cute couple can't wait to see them together...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I just got the novel of this lakorn yesterday.
I sneaked reading the end. The ending is very sad.
It's like Ken will not end up with Aff, but he will end up with Vicky.
I hope they will change the ending the same as that they changed the name from the novel. -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
I hope they will change the ending the same as that they changed the name from the novel. -_-

omg, are you serious?..thats such a twist. should i be happy or sad since i like both actress

Katerine

Butterfly123
OMG that is a shock i now have mixed feeling
i'm happy he might pair up with vicky but sad he want end up with aff :eek:

pze

sarNie Adult
i want ken and aff......ahhhh thats sad to hear...im hoping theres gonna be a change

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

:eek: :eek: :eek: I love Vicky too but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... I want Ken and Aff end up together at the end. Hope they change the ending.. <_<
I think I need to make another trip to the temple again and Pray.... Ladies please pray with me.. :lol: ;)

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
my wish came true lol.. yesterday i was thinkin of ken n aff now todai i jux saw dis topic im like heck yea..lol..so happy..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

awe what?! no wayyy... :eek: i love vicky & all but i wanna see aff with ken!! ahhh. i hope they change the ending...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:blink: WHAT!!!!!!!!

yea i love vicky and all too but nooo...this is aff & ken's lakorn.

please tell me the ending will change..!!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
what will aff end up with nott then? coz i've never read the novel. but if she does i'll be happy i guess least she'll end up with someone =)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe.. i'm :( now.. but.. if it's vicky & nott in the end, i guess i'm okay with it.
we'll just have to wait & see what happens when the lakorn airs then maybe i'll be :)