Jai Rao(Makers Group)

nikki1786

LizQuen
i feel lively again... :) however, im DLing it again... but no worries... it will only take 2 hours... XD and its like 5:05AM here and havent sleep yet.

cecilia

Staff member
Natalie gets on my nerve so much ..
so over protecting :angry:

i'm curious about the doctor and Nott's relationship.
is there's a connection in there? .. he's treating Nott so nice ..
almost give me the feeling that he have the 'HOT' for nott :loool:
.. maybe he was a LONG LOST son of his ;)

i like him singing .. no problem with it.

episode 2 have Beau's verse play in there .. but not ALOT like how they did for Aof ..
at least, this time, they sorta separate them .. instead of the overlaying voices by two of them.
and yes. i like it that they put the instrumental in there instead of the whole song.

cutepeung

sarNie Egg

YES,NOTT IS REAL SON OF DOCTOR

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
episode 2 have Beau's verse play in there .. but not ALOT like how they did for Aof ..
at least, this time, they sorta separate them .. instead of the overlaying voices by two of them.
and yes. i like it that they put the instrumental in there instead of the whole song.
I totally agree you,hope later they can put the instrumental of the song from ending,more touching ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen

i like him singing .. no problem with it.

i was just about to ask that... LMAO i love the instrumental version. then i also wanted ken and aff's version of "my heart belong to you"... i wanna DL these songs in a quick. LOL *demanding* XD

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..i just finished dling ep 2 and went straight to the end to listen to ken sing...lol

i thot he was alrite in the beginning..he sounded like the original, but then when he had to hit those high notes....lol yea he couldnt do it..but i give him props for tryin tho. its probably his first time actually singin...lol

cecilia

Staff member
^yes. he sing better in low tone ..
not the first time ja. he sung before in concert :p "p'ek concert"

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I haven't reallly been keeping up with this.. but can can someone give me a brief summary of this please..thanks

Haha yea from what someone said on the other page.. Ken automatically knew Aff went to America when the new owner of the house only said "mueng nok" :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha yea she said meuang nok and wow he knew right away dat it was america LOL somebody at pantip mentioned dat and i was like oh yea LOL

nikki1786

LizQuen
is the story stick to the original story? like the n'ek will be crazy? crazy or die... i wont let that happen... XD though im suck into love stories... i still cant bear watching someone die or crazy... really tragic......... TTT_________TTT

cecilia

Staff member
^i'll make two excuses for that ..
01. could be that ppl always run to USA when they plan to escape their love one :p Plus, the woman said .. she head out to the airport, if he follow, he might catch her
02. he's assuming she's leaving to US by asking to check flight time .. and by seeing Aff walking into the boarding gate, he knows it's AMERICA for sure b/c the gate said so :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha ok cecilia. i don't get wussup w/ dat one reporter. y is he more important than da others and when he talks all da other ones just go quiet.

cecilia

Staff member
^he must hates his job .. or .. be like that psychic person who yelled out CONFIRMED! dr. something . Lol

The mouth to mouth scene in the elevator is HILARIOUS .. the gay man took at glance at Nott and said ''SEEM LIKE IT'S TASTY'" pervert. LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^he must hates his job .. or .. be like that psychic person who yelled out CONFIRMED! dr. something . Lol

The mouth to mouth scene in the elevator is HILARIOUS .. the gay man took at glance at Nott and said ''SEEM LIKE IT'S TASTY'" pervert. LOl
LMAO dats gross lol ok i think imma go watch eps 2 now. din neua tong and dis lakorn is sharing cast members LOL it's hard to watch and not laugh lol

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
yeah i do agree that they play the songs a 'lil' too much. but anyhow i was watching ep.1 last night and i think imma get the JR fever soon lol.

cecilia

Staff member
he finally smile on today but it was RUINED by the sight of Nott caressing Aff's face (actually, he's testing to see if she run any fever LOl ) Misunderstand :rolleyes: