Jai Rao(Makers Group)

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
just start to see ep2, but i already saw the teaser for ep3

OMG can love make people that stupid?
Vic wants Auey to be jealous so he says he loves Menee? he wants to take revenge so he finds another girl to make Auey heartbroken?
OK, if the result he wants is finally Auey feels desperate and dicideds to marry Lak. Fine, do as you wish. but Vic gets mad again. and he use Menee again to make Auey sad.

deos he have a brain? but it will be really exciting to see Vic's expression when he knows Auey will maryy Lak. :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
DONNA AND BAU YOU TWO ARE STILL UP? LOL :blink:
ITS ALMOST TIME FOR MY BEACH WEEKEND WOOO!
HERE'S MY MV #2 IT CAME OUT WITH A FUNKY LENGTH&WIDTH IDK WHY?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcfHoLreq08
it's 11pm here moh and I'll be going to sleep any minute now... gawd, I didn't slept last night! I fell asleep around 4am... my goal tonight is to sleep before the clock strikes at 12! :lol:

:loool: me or what? lmao......and lol yes im slow atm, it's 1am that's why. :p
yes! you! :loool: but seriously, I had a girl schoolmate before and her name is Seth... :lol:

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
just start to see ep2, but i already saw the teaser for ep3

OMG can love make people that stupid?
Vic wants Auey to be jealous so he says he loves Menee? he wants to take revenge so he finds another girl to make Auey heartbroken?
OK, if the result he wants is finally Auey feels desperate and dicideds to marry Lak. Fine, do as you wish. but Vic gets mad again. and he use Menee again to make Auey sad.

deos he have a brain? but it will be really exciting to see Vic's expression when he knows Auey will maryy Lak. :loool:
I was thinking even though the on previous previews looked as though Vic will get married, but I don't think he will? I was thinking maybe it was part of the film? Since he's acting like he's in love and he's proposing? lol. I hope he's not going to seriously marry >___< cuz if he is married for sure, then the plot will go so bad. there's no point of return for Vic if he decides to do that.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
it's 11pm here moh and I'll be going to sleep any minute now... gawd, I didn't slept last night! I fell asleep around 4am... my goal tonight is to sleep before the clock strikes at 12! :lol:

yes! you! :loool: but seriously, I had a girl schoolmate before and her name is Seth... :lol:
lol yeah 3am here right now and yeh im still up .. stupid assignment :wacko: anyhow, lol Oh im not the only girl seth den...hahaha...

nikki1786

LizQuen
urrrrrrggggghhhhhhh.... i cut some jai rao pics and save it as PNG file... for the effects later on the video... woooah, seeing people spamming a lot hehehe... ^_^ feel like my heart sank to this lakorn... im such a tear-jerker...... XD

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
urrrrrrggggghhhhhhh.... i cut some jai rao pics and save it as PNG file... for the effects later on the video... woooah, seeing people spamming a lot hehehe... ^_^ feel like my heart sank to this lakorn... im such a tear-jerker...... XD
ha nikki you should come and join me spam. since im not sleeping any time soon lols.
btw ur siggy is hot..it's the dude haha.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i wasn't really into this lakorn since it's not ken and anne but when i watched it with wishboniko's subs, i was intrigued!

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i admit, i thought BAU was guy b/c of the user name SETH :p (when i think of seth, SETH GREEN popped in my head LOL)

another sad mv from Moh :lmao: .. really trying to make me cry, huh.

Nikki, can't wait to see those png file you did .. i bet, it'll be awesomely beautiful :clap:

gosh, MONGSTANESS .. your nick is so long .. when i see it, keeps remind me of MONGOSTEEN for some reason. one of the subber in d-addict forum.
is there a short name to call you by so next time, i dont' have to type it, it's so hard type out the nick when my mind keeps saying, MONGOSTEEN. lol
and yes, i didn't know you're a guy until i run into your comments in the Hmong section ..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
haha. i admit, i thought BAU was guy b/c of the user name SETH :p (when i think of seth, SETH GREEN popped in my head LOL)

another sad mv from Moh :lmao: .. really trying to make me cry, huh.

Nikki, can't wait to see those png file you did .. i bet, it'll be awesomely beautiful :clap:

gosh, MONGSTANESS .. your nick is so long .. when i see it, keeps remind me of MONGOSTEEN for some reason. one of the subber in d-addict forum.
is there a short name to call you by so next time, i dont' have to type it, it's so hard type out the nick when my mind keeps saying, MONGOSTEEN. lol
and yes, i didn't know you're a guy until i run into your comments in the Hmong section ..
lol i dont blame you ceci. haha blame my friend, blame my friend for giving me a dude's nickname :p i dunno how she got the name though ..

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol...

it will take me half of the day before i could make a fan MV again... LOL

my first fan mv of jai rao was a trial... my friend advice me to do a sketch up of the sequence of the video like the way he does... plus, im hook onto Boyce Avenue's songs... heeheehee