Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erybody calls anybody older than them p' though. khun is like miss or mr and it's mostly used in lakorn lol they do use it in real life like in formal settings. but if u go buy papaya salad from a lady/dude along da street u'd call him p' if they're not old enough to call aunt or uncle yet. erm i don't remember what he said to her in dat scene LOL

cecilia

Staff member
lak wanted a 1yr contract cause he and uey plan to go back to america together in a yr. man every time she calls him p'lak i keep thinking she's callin him tee rak LOL
same here .. i keeps hearing tee rak too when she call him out .. Lol ..

Kashie, nice mv. me like it >.. keep it coming :dude:

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. call him whatever you like. i'll keep in my, his name is luk ..

off topic .. but with white blond hair, Aff will somewhat look like Shannon of DK or the other way around .. shannon like Aff :wub:

Credit: soompi

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
I just watched 2.5 at wishbone's channel, and I was complimenting how Vic was a gentleman to help Aoey with her suit case, but he was being so mean! Wow, Aoey got less than 10 minutes to get ready and he just drove off when she was out of the door~~ Such a difficult guy! I wonder if she doesn't show up to work, what will make his day. :D Haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man i give props to wishbone. i subbed 2 shows and i think i'm done for life LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
same here .. i keeps hearing tee rak too when she call him out .. Lol ..

Kashie, nice mv. me like it >.. keep it coming :dude:
aww...how nice thank you ceci :lol:

lmao imma listen to it more closely next time aff saids 'p'lak' now that you girls mentioned it :loool:
yeah me too i alwaise hear P' Lak..never Tee Ruk....lol...funnie thought though..funnie thought :D

sunshine4ever seems like u're having fun...i can't wait to watch the next episode....

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
^it will be more fun if someone can summarize it for me cuz i don't understand what i watched...lol...originally i was waiting for the subs, but my poor impatient heart can't wait so i watched it without subs.

anyway, anybody in here usually know thai and watch this, please holla and please summarize or answer my questions. i'd be so thankful! ;)

i'm still watching the unsubbed parts...ummm..it's like a puzzle and i'm trying to put them together, except i don't understand the words so I just have to make out what the gestures make sense to me. :D i know though the last half of episode 2 is all i'm waiting for...lol. i can't wait to understand it. i'm having fun seeing Ken & Aff together even if it's all Vic's frustration & madness...and Aoey's crying and pleading...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^it will be more fun if someone can summarize it for me cuz i don't understand what i watched...lol...originally i was waiting for the subs, but my poor impatient heart can't wait so i watched it without subs.

anyway, anybody in here usually know thai and watch this, please holla and please summarize or answer my questions. i'd be so thankful! ;)

i'm still watching the unsubbed parts...ummm..it's like a puzzle and i'm trying to put them together, except i don't understand the words so I just have to make out what the gestures make sense to me. :D i know though the last half of episode 2 is all i'm waiting for...lol.
i can explain it for you jah...though i can't tell u it word per word cuz I myself don't understand much thai either cuz i'm juz a crazie hmong fan :wub: ..but dun worrie thai is real easy to pickup...watch it for X amount of years and you'll be an expert in no time

but here...it will help u lotx

summary first half of jai rao episode 2

http://iheartlakorns.com/2008/11/jai-raoep2-caps-part-1/

summary 2nd half of jai rao episode 2

http://iheartlakorns.com/2008/11/jai-rao-ep-1-caps-part-2/

credit: Lyn's wonderful blog

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=

i'm still watching the unsubbed parts...ummm..it's like a puzzle and i'm trying to put them together, except i don't understand the words so I just have to make out what the gestures make sense to me. :D i know though the last half of episode 2 is all i'm waiting for...lol. i can't wait to understand it. i'm having fun seeing Ken & Aff together even if it's all Vic's frustration & madness...and Aoey's crying and pleading...
i havent watched ep.2 yet so i dont know what happened too. :p gees im so busy got no time to watch lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i know she says p'lak but sound like tee rak u know lol i'm gon call him tee rak lol aw i like nott anyway ^_^

oh b4 he stomped on da glasses i think he said "somebody take dat girl away" and he meant aff. in da flashback he was congratulating her on gettin her bachelor's i think and he told her dat he got to be in his first lakorn

edit: seth u so busy but u got time to spam right? lol

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
i can explain it for you jah...though i can't tell u it word per word cuz I myself don't understand much thai either cuz i'm juz a crazie hmong fan :wub: ..but dun worrie thai is real easy to pickup...watch it for X amount of years and you'll be an expert in no time

but here...it will help u lotx

summary first half of jai rao episode 2

http://iheartlakorns.com/2008/11/jai-raoep2-caps-part-1/

summary 2nd half of jai rao episode 2

http://iheartlakorns.com/2008/11/jai-rao-ep-1-caps-part-2/

credit: Lyn's wonderful blog

Awww, thanks so much, Dear...your name is so long, can I call you Pink? :D...now i can stop trying to patch up the puzzle in my head.

Oh, I doubt I'll understand Thai. I've been watching Chinese/Mandarin for a while and although I can read some Chinese words, but I am no way going to be a native speaker. HAHAHHAHAA.

Umm, I wonder why I went to Lyn's blog, but I couldn't find it. I guess it was the old blog that I went to because I went there through wishbone's link.

I'm gonna read this...go to sleep...wake up and hopefully 2.6 comes out ^_^

i havent watched ep.2 yet so i dont know what happened too. :p gees im so busy got no time to watch lol.
Awww, you need to watch it faster!!! lol are you procrastinating it, Bau?

I know, right?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i know she says p'lak but sound like tee rak u know lol i'm gon call him tee rak lol aw i like nott anyway ^_^

oh b4 he stomped on da glasses i think he said "somebody take dat girl away" and he meant aff. in da flashback he was congratulating her on gettin her bachelor's i think and he told her dat he got to be in his first lakorn

okay let me take note of tat so i'll knoe u're talking about Nott...lol...i dunno if u watched Ngao Asok...but the doctor/ pra'eks friend...we neva called him by his name..juz Harin..cuz he played Harin in JLR...lol..

did i mention tat ken looks AWESOME in geeky glasses :wub: totallie digging him

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww, thanks so much, Dear...your name is so long, can I call you Pink? :D...now i can stop trying to patch up the puzzle in my head.

Oh, I doubt I'll understand Thai. I've been watching Chinese/Mandarin for a while and although I can read some Chinese words, but I am no way going to be a native speaker. HAHAHHAHAA.

Umm, I wonder why I went to Lyn's blog, but I couldn't find it. I guess it was the old blog that I went to because I went there through wishbone's link.

I'm gonna read this...go to sleep...wake up and hopefully 2.6 comes out ^_^

I know, right?
no u can juz call me Kashie ...

keep watching...i tink u'll pick it up prettie fast..it's way easier to pick up than Mandrain or korean or japanese...trust me b4 i was a devoted thai fan..i was a totallie chinese/ taiwanese fan...i watched noting but c-drama / t-dramas for like 3 year straight..i didn't pick up as much i did w/ my one year thai craze...

yeah she kept changing back and forth now her new blog is real easy to remember... iheartlakorns.com lol :p

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
no u can juz call me Kashie ...

keep watching...i tink u'll pick it up prettie fast..it's way easier to pick up than Mandrain or korean or japanese...trust me b4 i was a devoted thai fan..i was a totallie chinese/ taiwanese fan...i watched noting but c-drama / t-dramas for like 3 year straight..i didn't pick up as much i did w/ my one year thai craze...

yeah she kept changing back and forth now her new blog is real easy to remember... iheartlakorns.com lol :p

Oh, Kashie..that's awesome!!! I guess I'll see you around. Oh, please call me Sunshine...
I actually stopped watching any kind of dramas ever since Jan when I was first introduced to JLR. Haha. I dropped watching much after that.

I didn't have much feelings for a lot of series nowadays.

Just recently I watched BGST because of AUM & AFF and then I started watching Sawan Biang and then Chain of Love. So that was why I got motivated to watch this lakorn. :D

Lyn's blog is a savor...!!! Oh, she summarized exactly what I had in my head. I feel embarrassed for Vic cuz he totally said those stuffs in front of the camera, hahahahhaa. And Aoey was there watching too. :lol:

I think I'm gonna start commening on Lyn's blog because I doubt anyone would go crazy over this like I am now.

It's been so long that I've had this kind of feelings...the feelings of true passion for love!!! MY GOSH. I craved that. lol.

Even though I'm very busy with school and work...I still find time for this series...lucky wishbone updated her channel so fast. Like I would be sleeping and waking up and there would be two parts of the episode or when I got off work or school there is already something new!!! We're so lucky to have Wishbone. Lucky she subbed lakorn that has actors/actresses I like or the lakorns themselves are good. :D

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=

lol yes, well im suppose to be doing assignments but i cant concentrate .. so i 'occassionally' come in here :p :loool:
btw u guys can call me bau like the jlr sisters do na ka.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh man, I just went up north for the Lift & Oil concert for two days, and you ladies have gone on for so many pages...Trying to catch up here, and still haven't finished watching the clips wishbone subbed

Diamend, I knew you were Khmer when I found out you were pich04 on Youtube...cuz I was commenting on your videos and stuff...sure coulda used your Thai comprehension at that concert...and Aof is a good crier/actor...his videos are so sad, especially Tarng... with Donut, and I saw that Ploy one too...He was really good in Thee Trakoon Song

It's torture to have to wait for JR to continue airing week after week, when it's so good...and I don't care if Lift plays a bad guy in this one...after meeting him, I'm totally in love with him, he's such a sweetie, that I could never hate him for his character, like I did in Kan Lum Khong, when he played a total jerk.

cecilia

Staff member
^oh, that sound fun ... i hate him for being a total jerk in KLK too but b/c he learn his lesson, i was okay with him in the end.

man i give props to wishbone. i subbed 2 shows and i think i'm done for life LOL
same here. after subbing LOVE TO KILL. i give up .. too much work.
once in a blue moon, i'll take in project to sub for Sexybi files .. but ..

that scene of him asking/telling someone to take 'her' away from him was funny.
so sad when everyone start kneeling down .. while she's still up, looking left/right, all puzzle ..
then she silently walk away b/c she know he meant her, just dont' want to take it this deep until everyone denies it :( .. por Aoey.