Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree .. i feel more connect to him when he's all happy.

i was going to say, tomorrow doesn't look good
and then realize, DANG, i have to wait another week.
this is not going to be fun .. A LONG WEEK :lmao:

i'm assuming, Vic is starting to know the truth slowly-by thursday of next week, we'll see the secret reveal (according to spoiler, i think)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
^i agree .. i feel more connect to him when he's all happy.

i was going to say, tomorrow doesn't look good
and then realize, DANG, i have to wait another week.
this is not going to be fun .. A LONG WEEK :lmao:

i'm assuming, Vic is starting to know the truth slowly-by thursday of next week, we'll see the secret reveal (according to spoiler, i think)
me too! i would love to see him happy!

cecilia

Staff member
i've uploaded it to ateamforum already ja ..
the more i think of the beach house, the more i wanna stay there ..
i love how they have the bed set up --- through glass doors/windows.
can you imagine, waking up to fresh air everyday ---
too bad, not much of services are available there --- which mean, i have to really live like a true civilian ..

anyway, i just wanna point out that the old couple story doesn't really make sense in some ways ;)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i've uploaded it to ateamforum already ja ..
the more i think of the beach house, the more i wanna stay there ..
i love how they have the bed set up --- through glass doors/windows.
can you imagine, waking up to fresh air everyday ---
too bad, not much of services are available there --- which mean, i have to really live like a true civilian ..

anyway, i just wanna point out that the old couple story doesn't really make sense in some ways ;)
you are so funny! yeah, i really want to get off of work now because the more i stay the more i want o go home! i am really going crazy now!

cecilia

Staff member
you know what i also love about today episode
he DEMAND to know the answer to her heart ..
if she don't respond back, he'll take it as a YES ..
this is the kind of man that don't like reading mind, they do it when they know the answer already. LOl
toward the end where the light went out, he carried her b/c of certain animal --- how sweet ..

it was uncool of him to skip work to be with the lady love of his but i salute him for that --- this is the only time for him to have time spend w/his love one, one on one :p

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
you know what i also love about today episode
he DEMAND to know the answer to her heart ..
if she don't respond back, he'll take it as a YES ..
this is the kind of man that don't like reading mind, they do it when they know the answer already. LOl
toward the end where the light went out, he carried her b/c of certain animal there --- awe, how sweet ..

it was uncool of him to skip work to be with the lady love of his but i salute him for that --- this is the only time for him to have time spend w/his love one, one on one :p
omg!!! you are making me crazy over here at work...i am laughing to myself now! gosh i can't wait until i go home now! and you should stop it because you are making me crazy!lol

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
lol Pinky..I feel your pain! I'm stuck at work too..I can only watch little parts here and there since I'm at work but I'm able to listen to everything with my ear phones...can't wait until I get home to watch it in full!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
lol Pinky..I feel your pain! I'm stuck at work too..I can only watch little parts here and there since I'm at work but I'm able to listen to everything with my ear phones...can't wait until I get home to watch it in full!
what??? you can listen to it! that is not fair...hummm....thank you i think that you are the only one who knows how it feels just reading all these comments!
reading all these comments makes me go crazy.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
also, its so sad to hear about the drama but you don't get to watch it! i am in so much pain! gosh, i just want to go now!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
okay i have to get back to work but see all of you guy in a little bit..but that won't be until i finish watch that new ep....so see you all soon and then i will come back and comment.

cecilia

Staff member
^i use to do that alot when i work as a collector .. instead of making my calls, i watch online tv -- the things is, my boss is flexible, he's okay with whatever i do as long as i get in a certain about of calls done, plus, it's really much like, at your own pace b/c you're making commission out of it, so yup, i do feel the pain when i didn't get to see it due to morning meeting LOL --- heck, i even skip work for some episode too ..

anyway, i will try to restrain myself from not spoiling too much b/c not many can spam w/me atm :(

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
also, its so sad to hear about the drama but you don't get to watch it! i am in so much pain! gosh, i just want to go now!
lol yea it can be frustrating..I have to keep the screen minimized and drag it to the corner of my computer screen so I can sneak it open from time to time. There was one time my boss came up to my desk and I almost couldn't close it in time but thank god for that desk top icon that closes all the windows at once lol omg I almost had a heart attack...the things you do to watch lakorn! :lol:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
^haha I know..but only for the one's I'm really hooked on..and of course Jai Rao falls into that category. Next week will be the moon scene! Hopefully it's the same as the spoiler.

cecilia

Staff member
^let's hope so ..
i really want them to work things together again.
fall in love again --- put everything behind them and start fresh to create more good memory if something sad were to happen to Aoey :lmao:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
My brother brought the laptop with him today :( I won't get to watch JAIRAO until later or even tomorrow :( I am so excited for todays episode, Goshhh! Haha. Todays episode will be soooo cute! I hope they stay on the Island for 2-3 more episodes, LOL. Just the two of 'em is Greatttt! :wub:

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
has anyone seen the seesan and dao kra jai clips of ken's b-day???
they are at a hospital but here is the biggie... it may or may not be part of thr lakorn but it surely did look like it was but he was a holding a baby and kissing it in the dao kra jai one and watching a baby in the seesan one... the baby was def not nong khoon (well there were clips of him n noi but they're old)