Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i see then shouldn't it be rttw?

dat part bout da lizards was funny as hell. a whole damn family live in da guest house LOL i dunno y people are so scared of dem. they're cuter than other lizards lol but then i am scared of caterpillars haha

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

dat part bout da lizards was funny as hell. a whole damn family live in da guest house LOL i dunno y people are so scared of dem. they're cuter than other lizards lol but then i am scared of caterpillars haha
Awhh P'Diamend is scared of caterpillars? I hate all insects lol. I'm scared of them -_-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
mun nah gliat na nong. EWWWWWWWWW

Diamend, you haven't seen it either? tsk, tsk No, it's Ruk Ter Took Wan as in Love You Everyday...It's so good...Btw, I just finished another Jai Rao video to Peck Aof and Ice's Reung Mai Dee Mai Jum...I'm trying to upload it right now...I just love that song!!!
aw but what memories do they not want to remember? i think aom/ken's lakorn aired while i was in school. i shut myself off from da internet a few times then lol i really like aom but i really had to focus on school

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lol. yeah catipillars and insects are ickkyy! lols. i'm sure most people don't like them. we were just observing Isotopes the other day in science class [;

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
didn't someone subb RTTW? i remember seeing it post on youtube but never had the chance to watch it. but i really love ken and aom together, i'll watch it some other time. maybe after jai rao ends, tehee.

cecilia

Staff member
Awhh P'Diamend is scared of caterpillars? I hate all insects lol. I'm scared of them -_-
me too .. i can't stand insect ..

mun nah gliat na nong. EWWWWWWWWW

aw but what memories do they not want to remember? i think aom/ken's lakorn aired while i was in school. i shut myself off from da internet a few times then lol i really like aom but i really had to focus on school
so true, they are so ugly, if i see it on farming vegetable, i'll drop what i'm doing and will never touch it until someone clean it up or something lOl ..
for me, anything lizard-ing, i wouldn't want to see or think of it .. gross.. --- an easy way out to cheat to be with me lOl .. i would scream and jump and hide like that lOl

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
me too .. i can't stand insect ..

so true, they are so ugly, if i see it on farming vegetable, i'll drop what i'm doing and will never touch it until someone clean it up or something lOl ..
for me, anything lizard-ing, i wouldn't want to see or think of it .. gross.. --- an easy way out to cheat to be with me lOl .. i would scream and jump and hide like that lOl
Me too!!
My parents always say that I'm scared of insects more then them lol :p

Whenever I see them I get paranoid lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my friend's brother is terrified of caterpillars. he'd run and scream like a girl if he saw one. he's bout 3-4 yrs older than me LOL ew i remember one time we was playing outside (dis was a while ago lol) and we were sittin on da bench and dere was dis BIG ass white furry caterpillar on da bench and somebody noticed it and pointed at it and my friend's brother ran screaming all da way home LMAO

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Diamend...you'll understand once you watch my MV...I was showing my niece, and it made her cry...but the next one I do will be happier...It's not my fault it's a sad lakorn...but I'm glad I had so much to work with...

Forget bugs, I'm scared of anything that isn't human...big or small, I stay away from it all.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
am i da only one not shedding tears for dis lakorn? lol it's hard for me to cry though. i won't cry unless somethin hits close to home

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

You're scared? OMG! I am TERRIFIED!!! I hate catepillars. My body would freeze when I see them. My brother tried to scare me one time...it was so bad, my dad had to do some rituals to call my spirit back. URGH! I need some psychological help.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Like I used to like bugs when I was 5-6 years old but then my cousins would throw grasshoppers and ladybugs and stuff at me and then I just hated them!! So gross I hate all bugs lol.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Well...it didn't get me until episode 7...the scene with Vic and Aoey before she leaves for America...that made me cry...other than that, I barely cried...maybe cuz I was busy being angry with Vic for being such a meanie

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
my friend's brother is terrified of caterpillars. he'd run and scream like a girl if he saw one. he's bout 3-4 yrs older than me LOL ew i remember one time we was playing outside (dis was a while ago lol) and we were sittin on da bench and dere was dis BIG ass white furry caterpillar on da bench and somebody noticed it and pointed at it and my friend's brother ran screaming all da way home LMAO
I'd probably faint right there.

One time, my dad was in our garden, which was in front of our house, and he found a big-Ass green horn-worm from the tomatoes and brought it out to the kids. I ran home, locked the doors and refused to let anyone in. I locked my family out for maybe 5 hrs, until I was sure that nasty thing was so far away it couldn't get to me.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't cried yet either. But when Aoey was about to leave and Vic was crying and those people started bothering him trying to get his autograph and stuff I thought that was so sadd lol.