Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^she apology to her, maybe b/c of her sickness, Vic decide to come back to her ---

anyway, Atm chinese fanclub posted these at pantip, pretty cool how they compare the two lakorn ^^

Credit: Atm chinese fanclub

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
oh my...... ken looks especially handsome in epi. 8 at the beach house. He is stripped of all those stylish looking clothes. He looks handsome in casual attire!

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
OK. Just one question that is really, really bugging me!

I understand that something happened while she was delivering the baby, and that's why she's the way she is. But what happened to the LEUKEMIA?? I would still expect her to be really really sick with the leukemia, but we don't see anything except her not learning to function physically and not remembering who she is and who the people around her are. How was the leukemia cured?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh my...... ken looks especially handsome in epi. 8 at the beach house. He is stripped of all those stylish looking clothes. He looks handsome in casual attire!
lol. I remember that scene! It's one of my favorite scene :D He looks super FIONE & SEXYYY! :p

- ceci, those comparisions are cute ^_^ didn't notice the similarities, lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
GREAT ending!!! I loved it. I cried because I was jealous. I want to be loved like Aoey. P'Vic's love is so deep and true. Is there really true love like that?

*sigh* I'm speechless right now.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OK. Just one question that is really, really bugging me!

I understand that something happened while she was delivering the baby, and that's why she's the way she is. But what happened to the LEUKEMIA?? I would still expect her to be really really sick with the leukemia, but we don't see anything except her not learning to function physically and not remembering who she is and who the people around her are. How was the leukemia cured?
Chemotherapy can get rid/stop of leukemia. I'm not sure about cure. My brother had it and after chemo, he's fine. The doctors said he has 5-6yrs, but it's been 7 years.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^she apology to her, maybe b/c of her sickness, Vic decide to come back to her ---

anyway, Atm chinese fanclub posted these at pantip, pretty cool how they compare the two lakorn ^^

Credit: Atm chinese fanclub
lol thanx Ceci...

i would like to have the guy on the right... :wub:

i know! i like him in this white top / khaki pants :wub:
and wen Aff woke up to see his hott behind on the bike
my mouth was OPEN!! gosh he looked soo good :drool:

nolee

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was disappointing to me ;( ... didn't like how they were always running around in circles & the ending wasn't fulfilling! ugh. lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the ending was definately a tear jerker! the saying that ken gave at the end was very meaningful. i was crying my eyes out. now i need to go back and watch towards the middle since i havent been keeping up with this lakorn. it was too sad from the beginning

hey, howcome their daughter turn out mix lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I would still prefer Vic over Harit...no competition for me...

I still believe this is a great lakorn about love...you have to kind of see the bigger picture to understand it all

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the ending was definately a tear jerker! the saying that ken gave at the end was very meaningful. i was crying my eyes out. now i need to go back and watch towards the middle since i havent been keeping up with this lakorn. it was too sad from the beginning

hey, howcome their daughter turn out mix lol
tinah jah u should start from ep. 5 or ep.6 tat's wen it gets good

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea 1-4 was a waste lol 5 was perdy good and it dragged on later but it's ok it's finally over. i still haven't seen da last eps yet. i'll try to finish it up on sunday. haha dat comparison of da scenes from jlr and jr were funny. u can find those scenes in every thai lakorn lol
yea she apologized for gettin sick goin to da hospital so wic came to her and ruined mennie's wedding but it was stupid dat she apologized for it. she can't control her illness lol sayin sorry was dumb. da girl was way too nice

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I would still prefer Vic over Harit...no competition for me...

I still believe this is a great lakorn about love...you have to kind of see the bigger picture to understand it all
I totally agree with you! Gosh, I've been so busy. I wasn't home at all these days I haven't gotten the time to read your blog! Grr. And school resumes this Monday also :(

I REALLY, REALLY MISS JAIRAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao: i need to get over Jai Rao
still going back to watch random scenes..
i juz realize how much i love tat beach scene
wen she finally could move and hugged him...
see i even made a banner :lmao:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It was funny when Aff was giving merits with Aum, she was releasing a turtle into the river, cuz people were saying that she's slow...thanks to Nott and Ken

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh god im still crying over the ending epi... it is sooo freaking SAD!!!...and im rewatching it over and over...

i am also up for JAI RAO pt 2! SarN where are you??...we need our alternate ending... ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
It was funny when Aff was giving merits with Aum, she was releasing a turtle into the river, cuz people were saying that she's slow...thanks to Nott and Ken
OMFG! did she reallie :lol: poor gal..tose goof balls wouldn't stop making fun of her

i notice something..ehehe...i tink in ep.12 wen her nose started to bleed and Mor Luk
gave her some pills to eat...and she refuse and screams she wants to die..lol..instead of saying
P'Luk..i tink she says P'Nott :loool: